Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi (861 Views)

Video:timi Dakolo & Wife Busola Having Great Fun In Their Dubai Vacation / Great Nation By Timi Dakolo / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi by 360musicng(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Timi Dakolo has teamed up with Clarence Peters for the video of his romantic hit “Iyawo Mi” produced byCobhams Asuquo. The 1970s inspired video was shot in Ogun State, Nigeria with a vintage Mercedes Benz, decade appropriate costumes and other props.

The video shows the journey of a newlywed couple; played by Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola through good and difficult times. “I’m really proud of this video,” says Timi Dakolo. “I have always wanted to do a vintage video that was fun and features my wife. “Iyawo Mi” was inspired by her so it was just right that she played a part in it. We had an awesome time.”

“Iyawo Mi” is the lead single for Timi’s forthcoming album – Love and Consequences.

click on the link below to download

www..com/video-timi-dakolo-iyawo-mi/
Re: VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi by enuel: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
We have been waiting for soooo long! Timi Dakolo doesnt disappoint. Now with his wife... It couldnt have been more romantic.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi by 360musicng(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
The video Is Really Nice
Re: VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi by iyeminifie: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Realy beautiful, especially with his wife on it
Re: VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi by 360musicng(m): 12:41am On Aug 12, 2014
yea....not even tu face could do that

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Remniscence To Chinua Achebe *nigeria's Cry For Help* / See What Gtbank Send Me In My Email Box, Everybody Read / When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.