Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! (1803 Views)

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / Ceo Dancers Danced To K9 Kokoma On Britain Got Talent ,semi Final 5......video / Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=24pt]Britain's Got Talent 2013: Rihanna fan Asanda Jezile wows judges[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvQ3HX0-pA

ITV By Natalie Edwards | 28 Apr 2013 00:00 Precocious 11-year-old Asanda Jezile sparkled as she won over the judges and audience on last night’s BGT with Rihanna’s smash hit Diamonds. But the approval the schoolgirl really craves is that of the chart-topping American singer herself. Hours beforke going on stage, Asanda went on Twitter to send a message to Rihanna. She tweeted: “On BGT 2 night omg cant sleep mum may kill me cuz i am on this time lol x” A show source revealed: “Asanda was over the moon at the response she got from all the judges, but she’d love to hear what Rihanna thinks of her. She’s a massive fan of all her music.” Alesha Dixon was astonished by the young wannabe, telling her: “I cannot believe my eyes. When you are on the money your voice is incredible. I can hear you on a record already you’re 11 years old. You were like a little diamond.” Mum-of-two Amanda Holden was just as keen and gushed: “I kept laughing because it’s just ridiculous. And you’ve got all the moves and the little glances.” Simon Cowell also loved the performance, saying: “Asanda, you know I’ve never seen anyone who’s got such amazing stage presence for an 11-year-old. I mean seriously, seriously good. And you have the best smile I have ever seen.” In a Twitter conversation with a musician pal of Rihanna, Asanda asked if the friend would “shout me out” to the pop superstar. She included the singer’s @rihanna sign-on in the hope that she also noticed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talent-2013-rihanna-fan-1857465

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:09am On May 02, 2013
Mmmmhhmm, 76 views and no comment? shocked

SPEECHLESS!!! grin
I know Alesha the judge was also speechless! wink
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2013
Beautiful!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by VillageBoi(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2013
Whoa! Tha girl is seriously good!!!

1 Like

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by oloriooko(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2013
her smile is captivating and so cute and her performance made me cry

keep the flag flying gal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Places (2024) – Nollywood Movie / DC's Darkseid Vs Marvel's Thanos / Afropop - How Do I Get My Hands On "Laviva?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.