Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? (9951 Views)

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by EloSela(f): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Well a couple of them are Nigerians. cool So when the time comes please vote! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrOMLylvhQ
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2009
~They did Good! Flawless Performance For a Dance-Act group named "Flawless" . . if they continue to give flawless performances,they got my vote wink

~Meanwhile I've been wowed Week after week first by

~Susan Boyle~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

~Julian Smith~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsM5ujfaUM

~Shaheen Jafargholi~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU4IkzMNIo

. .I just love this show!! The laffs i get . . .
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
I loved it.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by EloSela(f): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
Yep, the antics on that show are hilarious!
I liked Shaheen but I thought his performance was staged somewhat with Simon asking him to sing something else before he launched into the Michael Jackson performance. That kind of put me off him. Cute kid though.

Susan was good too but she needs a makeover like now. I would like to see Susan and Flawless in the final with Flawless taking it all the way home. Susan will be alright regardless.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 1:53am On Apr 20, 2009
~Isnt he Just!! I felt like giving him a big ole hug . . I was cry at the end of his performance as w/ Susan & Julian!! Breath-taking!! I'd like to think Simon did the best thing Ever . .that lil boy's life is soOo going to change b/c of that! Simon can sniff Talent cheesy

~You got me LOL on Susan . . .she certainly looks like she needs a make-over but i doubt they'll be making any drastic makeover,saw Amanda on TV saying they wont be giving her Pearly white teeth like Simon cheesy

~I wish Flawless the best . . .its early days to size up the competition . . .but they seem like they have they heads on their shoulders & w/ determination & drive,they could well go places!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by SeanT21(f): 4:02am On Apr 20, 2009
This Susan Boyle lady is really getting on my nerves oo.She's everywhere on the US news!!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2009
where is it indicated that they are nigerians?
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by EloSela(f): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2009
cabali:

where is it indicated that they are nigerians?

As indicated in my first post, a couple of them are Nigerians, British Born and raised Nigerians from North London.

SeanT21:

This Susan Boyle lady is really getting on my nerves oo.She's everywhere on the US news!!

I am getting tired of Susan Boyle myself. She needs a makeover ASAP because those eyebrows are distracting and her voice is not that fantastic to the point where they will be ignored. Video killed the radio star eons ago.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2009
I am not talking abt your post! The sound of the thread topic says it was Nigerians that got him wowed. I was thinking that was mentioned at some point on the show reflecting authenticity.

Anyway I have not seen dance look so good! Damn!! cool
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by EloSela(f): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
Ah right. No indication but I saw them at an African club one time dancing Makosa. The guys are of Africans and Caribbean orgin and I think the guy who did the triple back flips at the end is Igbo. grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
no I think he is from warri grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2009
SeanT21:

~Flick the chanels cheesy whatever you do to ease off your nerves, Puhleaze let Susan enjoy every Minute of it! Its not everyday something like this happens to a 47 yr old!!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by SeanT21(f): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Flick the chanels cheesy whatever you do to ease off your nerves, Puhleaze let Susan enjoy every Minute of it! Its not everyday something like this happens to a 47 yr old!!

I love Susan and I think she is very talented but They are acting like its the second coming of Jesus.Everywhere its Susan Boyle this and Susan Boyle that.CM-ON PEOPLE!!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2009
~I suppose people are just facinated w/ the contrast in how she Looks/Acts & her Voice . .she's all over the news here too! With 100 Million hits on Youtube,is it any wonder there's so much fuss?!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2009
Right on target!!!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by amebono13: 4:08am On Apr 23, 2009
thanks mohawchic for the youtube video,i have been screaming my voice out here

that shaheen is talented ,goshhhhhh

why was i blessed with the voice of a dog instead if an angel's grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2009
~ No Woories Amebo No1 wink He sure is talented! LMAO @ "Voice of a dog"

~Elosela . .did you watch this week 3 auditions? "Diversity" Dance group Wow!!Wow! Wow! I burnt my Chicken Dippers in the fryer . . cheesy i was so engrossed watching . . . i forgot i doing something!

~Flawless need to get their game on if they make it thro . . thats their Competition right There!!

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cypGIVyPQvw&hl=en&fs=1" type="[/flash]
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ No Woories Amebo No1 wink He sure is talented! LMAO @ "Voice of a dog"

~Elosela . .did you watch this week 3 auditions? "Diversity" Dance group Wow!!Wow! Wow! I burnt my Chicken Dippers in the fryer . . cheesy i was so engrossed watching . . . i forgot i doing something!

~Flawless need to get their game on if they make it thro . . thats their Competition right There!!

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cypGIVyPQvw&hl=en&fs=1" type="[/flash]

Yeh rite. . . . .Thos guyz wer tighT!!! They were better than flawless. . . . .This season is gona be dance dominated lol
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by EloSela(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
I weren't feeling those Diversity guys at all. Flawless is obviously in a higher class than them although that they do have the cute factor with the little big haired boy. I really did like the little girl Hollie though. Susan has some stiff competition.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2009
~You cud be biased! tongue I was more blown away by "Diversity" than "Flawless" . . . Two Talented groups either ways,will defo be fun to watch them do more!

~Must have missed Hollie's performance . .will check Vids on Youtube!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
Yeah they were gr8 but not as electrifying as Flawless!!

Even Simon wasnt that moved relatively.

He actually gave Flawless a standing ovation!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
cabali:

Yeah they were gr8 but not as electrifying as Flawless!!

Even Simon wasnt that moved relatively.

He actually gave Flawless a standing ovation!

i think if he saw Diversity first he would have done the same. . . . . . . .he was really impressed with both. . . .I rocked diversity more. . . . .they were more creative mahn. . . .
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
U saw deversity later and still preferred them so it makes no sense who Simon saw first or later
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by bishoptboy(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2009
I'm not trying to be pessimistic but why should i get my head worried about a guy that is not proud to be Nigerian. i will vote if one of them comes out to say he is Nigerian and proud to be. we claim people that are not even proud to be associated with our beloved country. Nobody on this thread has been able to prove that they have Nigerians in their group. Even if they are Nigerian by birth I want to hear then claim to be Nigerian.

when they get up their they will deny their root and tell the whole world they are British citizens, so whats the point.

I went to see them on youtube when one of my friend from Rwanda said her friends brother is one of the flawless guys. Its possible they are africans.
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by Grizzly(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2009
*scratches head*
I'll be damned if i know wat y'all talkin about. undecided
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 12:34am On May 05, 2009
~Now here's someone who "Wowed" the Judges  cheesy I aint sure if he's Nigerian  undecided  But he was hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGsgAXPUi9c&feature=popular
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by cabali(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2009
He is definitely Nigerian.

What's with the terrible accent and diction?

Meanwhile that was not a saxophone; that was sorta like a baby in orile crying grin Nevertheless, he might just go through to the top 12
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lucabrasi(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2009
@poster
here we go,didnt know you could ever identify with anything nigerian considering your comments about anything nigerian, like they say sucess begets multiple relatives grin grin
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 1:36am On May 08, 2009
cabali:

He is definitely Nigerian.

What's with the terrible accent and diction?

Meanwhile that was not a saxophone; that was sorta like a baby in orile crying grin Nevertheless, he might just go through to the top 12

~ Cant stop laffing watching that clip . . .

~If i had a baby who cried like that i'd feak!! grin

~Cant help but wonder what song he'll do for the next round!
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by lalaboi(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2009
Saw 2days episode and laughed throughout lol. . . .prolly gon be on youtube 2mrw . . . . . problem is they only show the good ones

some guy was fart-singing lol,
Re: Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? by mohawkchic(f): 10:54pm On May 09, 2009
~Same here Lalaboi . . always a laff watching Britains Got Talent! tho there wasnt much hilarious acts on tonight's one . . .

~That guy who was fart-singing . . shocked good thing he didint put the mike on his mouth afterwards grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make? / The Village Headmaster TV Show / Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.