Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (45261 Views)

Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by JaePhilips: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2013
Ignorant fools! Why would a celebrity ridicule herself in front of d whole world, because of money?? Believe me TB Joshua is God sent, av listened to testimonies!
A king was kidnapped in bayelsa, it was even on the news papers! Hz driver met TB Joshua and dy prayed 4 him, d King also dreamt that TB Joshua appeared there! D next day d kidnapperz released d king without taking 1naira! It was even on T.V, is that a scam??

I have d annointing water with me, and it has worked wonders! Dnt b ignorant, its d same way d Jews didnt believe Jesus is our saviour!!!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by asanwaph: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Diasporan: Everyone is entitled to his believe concerni :Dng TB cheesy Joshua.For me i like his philanthropic gesture.How i wish other so called men of God can take a clue from him.For the Actress that claimed she has been delivered i pray things work out for her cause many Nigerians are myopic and will forever stigmatise and keep on calling her a witch.By the way today is my Birthday and i give God all the glory for keeping me healthy and placing me where i am today.May his name be continuosly praised
[quote][/quote] HBDLLNP. How old r u today? No lie o
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis don vex grin grin

P.S: Drogba is not from Cameroon, lol grin

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2013
drnairalov: Hau is he a scam...by helping thousands of widows, by financing thousands of youth education, by caring for the poor, by repairing the streets of lagos..giving transfomers out, or helping d poor...so hau is he a scam? ve he scammed any of ur family..don't just hate when u can be a lover.
BUT IF U FEEL HE IS A SCAM PASTOR JEJELY GO AND CREATE YOUR OWN CHURCH TO HEAL AND UNSCAM #shikenna

Shut up.

angry

All these gullible cretins. Why cant you be skeptic? Eh? Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Fourcade(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:

Will you shut your dirty mouth you this bloody cameroonian...

Take a look at the attached photo... Thats Drogba's immediate younger brother and Dad... They know what is good for them... that was why they left your country-cameroon for Nigeria for deliverance... While your si!!y self can sit back in your si!!y state in cameroon.... nonent!ty!

For your information, that guy is damn confused and poor despite the wealth of his elder brother... Thats what evil spirit can do.
Because you attended a brick-made building called school, you think you've attained the greatest level beyond the things of the spiritual?? I pity your state...

So many profesors attends his church...they pray & get their deliverance... The last I witnessed was a senior prof from American Uni of Nigeria.. This is someone who never believed in the spiritual...
I can go on & on...

But whats the point? ignoramus like you would only drag me to the mud... !

bros,Drogba is from Ivory Coast.Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire is an entirely different country from Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2013
JaePhilips: Ignorant fools! Why would a celebrity ridicule herself in front of d whole world, because of money?? Believe me TB Joshua is God sent, av listened to testimonies!
A king was kidnapped in bayelsa, it was even on the news papers! Hz driver met TB Joshua and dy prayed 4 him, d King also dreamt that TB Joshua appeared there! D next day d kidnapperz released d king without taking 1naira! It was even on T.V, is that a scam??

I have d annointing water with me, and it has worked wonders! Dnt b ignorant, its d same way d Jews didnt believe Jesus is our saviour!!!

So a celebrity can not be delusional?

Evil spirits? Why dint she fly or do something supernatural so that we know that she is possessed. Are spirits even real? You have video evidence for them? What do they look like on their own? Simple questions that you cant answer but you want people to follow you in your belief.

Jesus is not my saviour. He is a jew that died on a cross for running his mouth that he was a messiah when he was a simple carpenter's son.

How did a Jew's death save my life? Does Jesus's death enable/prevent me from saying sorry when I have wronged someone? What is the need for Jesus? Do I need him to tell me that I should be good and loving to others.

If you believe that your annointing oil owrks wonders, go and preachyou christianity in the North, lets see how the blood of Jesus is powerful against a boko haram bomb.

The physical will always defeat the non-existent supernatural
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2013
let me differ a bit from dis topic.
I'v watched lotta deliverances on EmmaTV, and it got me thinking; those of u dat involve in s.ex with Ladies and pros.titutes BEWARE, u may be havin loads of demons in u right now bt may nt know.

U beta go for deliverance. I dey fear woman now like red fire.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Drogba is from Cameroon? That's fvcking new.

I was expecting this anyway...

If only I could get the complete video...

He's from Ivory coast but they left his country cameroon for Nigeria that same day!

Meanwhile, I could also list cameroonians who visit his church..
Another was a popular cameroonian based in south africa.. (can't remember the name).
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Fourcade:

bros,Drogba is from Ivory Coast.Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire is an entirely different country from Cameroon.

Thanks but I know... They left his country cameroon for Nigeria... I never said they were born and bred in cameroon...
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Lumyboi(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2013
tinnymerit: so everybody in the world is now possessed?.well the bible recorded that ''in the last days knowledge will increase,........''.Its not about miracle staged or real that will make one in good stand with God,heaven should be our main target and not miracle.well i'll advice that we seriously guard our hearts against the stealer of them.matt 24:36-41 on point,so beware of wolves in sheep clothing.
Nice post. I try nt to tlk bad abt so-called men of God/god, bt smtimes u jst cnt elp wonder ow silly our pple can b. The word of God is there for al to read, yet they only read wia des dia pastors want dem to read. The parts of tithe n gud tinz. Most of dem practically worship pastors. Wonder y u v to do miracles on tv everytim. God dey sha
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2013
Shollypopz: Acidosis don vex grin grin

P.S: Drogba is not from Cameroon, lol grin

grin grin grin Lmao!! I wonder what that guy meant...

Even his damn country couldn't help Drogba's family...

They were there for a similar purpose...
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Evil spirits? Why dint she fly or do something supernatural so that we know that she is possessed. Are spirits even real? You have video evidence for them? What do they look like on their own? Simple questions that you cant answer but you want people to follow you in your belief.

Jesus is not my saviour. He is a jew that died on a cross for running his mouth that he was a messiah when he was a simple carpenter's son.

How did a Jew's death save my life? Does Jesus's death enable/prevent me from saying sorry when I have wronged someone? What is the need for Jesus? Do I need him to tell me that I should be good and loving to others.

If you believe that your annointing oil owrks wonders, go and preachyou christianity in the North, lets see how the blood of Jesus is powerful against a boko haram bomb.

The physical is just a reflection of d spiritual. i dare to say u need deliverance. An encounter like dat of Paul of Tarsus will do.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ejifranks(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
How people stoop so low for money
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
2tex:
The physical is just a reflection of d spiritual. i dare to say u need deliverance. An encounter like dat of Paul of Tarsus will do.

You need skepticism in your life.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Amaechi5(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2013
this seems like an advertisment 4me
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by logica(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2013
blink182: I give those of you who liked this post 5 years max and at least 20% of you would have joined the crowd that struggle to get into the church to have your problems solved.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Acidosis(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2013
ejifranks: How people stoop so low for money
which money?

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by psalmz(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Fools.morons,,na ur type go. Collect vip seat for hell fire
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by omoghana22: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2013
[b][/b]
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW...THAT IMPOSSIBILITIES DOES EXIT. PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES DOWN. THERE IS NOTHING MAN CANNOT DO ON THIS EARTH. I AM NOT A FAN OF TB.J BUT I KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING IS NOT A SCAM OR A PHOTOSHOP. THEY ARE POWER THAT ARE BEYOND YOUR KNOWLEDGE. AFTER JESUS WORKED ON THE SEA.......RECENTLY A MAGICIAN ALSO WORKED ON A LAKE IN UK......GOOGLE IT AND YOU WILL SEE MAGICAL WONDERS. HAVE YOU ALSO COME ACROSS THE BOOK " THE SECRETE?" NOW THE SECRETE OF IMPOSSIBILITIES IS BEING REVEAL FREE ON THE NET........MAKE RESEARCH......READ BOOKS AND STOP DOUBTING.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by docadams: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Nigerians are an interesting lot. It strikes me that many of d contributions so far made emanate from our various comfort zones. In d hierrachy of uniformity of religious believes and values,christianity ranks low down d ladder worldwide. This has given rise 2 subtle extremism and violent fanatical tendency in d main but, in a very few, a diligent adherence 2 God's prescriptions 4 his faithfuls. To avoid a long discourse, it is pertinent 2 know without ambiguity that 1. God Almighty is a jealous God i.e He does not share equal limelight wit any of his creations, not even Jesus Christ. So no individual glorification. 2. He does not dwell on materialism, that is why Jesus n his disciples lived on 'daily bread' and Paul bcame a cobbler despite previous riches. 3. He knows only very few shall be saved, that is why d road 2 salvation is very narrow. 4. He knows we shall suffer from untold afflictions because d devil is ruling d world, that is why we must pursue, first, heavenly things. 5. We should not be part of this world like Jesus said. 6. FINALLY, we should love HIM always and remain steadfast till d end.

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Cruxxy(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Allohrandy: Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua are nothing but a bloody scam!!!! I wonder why people still believe this shi.t

Its people like you that will one day be delivered at SCOAN

2 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Cruxxy(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2013
exxell: I AM A STAUNCH ROMAN CATHOLIC BUT I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT T.B JOSHUA IS REAL.... I WAS HIS BIGGEST OPPOSITION BEFORE BUT AFTER THIS MAN HEALED ME OF AN AILMENT OF SO MANY YEARS JUST BY TOUCHING MY TV SCREEN; I CANT BUT STOP CRITICIZING HIM. I KNOW RELIGIOUS BIGOTS WILL ARGUE THAT I WAS ONLY HEALED BY MY FAITH AND NOT HIS PRAYERS... BUT MIND YOU THAT FAITH WITHOUT GOOD WORKS IS DEAD! BY THE WAY, I HAVE PRAYED FAITHFULLY OVER THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS WITHOUT RESULT... RATHER IT GOT WORSE WITH EACH PASSING DAY! I HAVE NOT BEEN TO HIS CHURCH BEFORE AND I HAVE NO PLANS OF EVER VISITING THERE. THOUGH MOST OF THEIR METHODS OF OPERATION SEEMS ACTED, I THINK THIS MAN IS REAL. THE ONLY THING AM WORRIED ABOUT NOW IS UNDER WHOSE POWERS HE OPERATES ON ... BUT WHICHEVER POWER, IT WORKS!

MY TWO CENTS THOUGH. EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION!

You started well but got confused at the end of your write up.
The power Jesus used in His days to perform miracles were as well questioned. If His was questioned by the phariseas, why wont His servants like tb joshua face same attack?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ejifranks(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Acidosis:
which money?

Are you okay?
i use to think you were wise.. now i know better

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ojsamuel(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Eh! So atheists like you still exist? What planet are you from? Whatever religion you believe in, so supernaturalism does not exist? SMH
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by maninmood(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
It is amazing why we Nigerians always rush to pastors at any slightest inch of problems or challenges we encounter. These so-called pastors are not excluded from life's ups and downs. Many a time, if not all, problems we normally face require logical know-how, not spiritual. It is quite tragic that our immediate environments have superbly influential control over us. Outside Nigeria, in most developed countries, people discuss physical problems, address the problems, analyze possible solution and approach to such problems. However, in our dear country, people are so gullible to a fault, they are always likening every problem they have to spiritual attacks. Should we call it illiteracy? No, because most of these humans are schooled.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by maninmood(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
The very moment I realized that many problems that we experience in Nigeria do exist in white man's land, then I knew these problems were not spiritual. The easy way to live a wonderful life: Never link your problems to spiritual realm; stay away from narrow-minded, gullible people; live a simple lifestyle; eat healthy food and keep fit; believe or assume there is God; treat people the way you want to be treated; walk hard to ensure a good life for yourself; and most importantly watch more and more American, British movies not failing Nollywood

3 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ojsamuel(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
T.B Joshua is fake, EmmanuelTV is a scam, bla bla bla... Why do we castigate 'men of God'? It's never for us to judge. Come to think of it, has any miracle happened in SCOAN that is beyond what ALMIGHTY GOD can ever do, are we limiting God's power? Our faith is all that matters here.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2013
ojsamuel:
Eh! So atheists like you still exist? What planet are you from? Whatever religion you believe in, so supernaturalism does not exist? SMH

Mr supernatural.

When you are ready, please go and fight boko haram bombs with your supernatural. mtchew.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by ojsamuel(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mr supernatural.

When you are ready, please go and fight boko haram bombs with your supernatural. mtchew.

Be like say this one wan change the thread's discussion trend o... You can as well create a different thread for you and your co-Atheists...
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Lovine: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Chuck D.:
I was at my barber's yesterday and emmanuel tv was showing. A lady(evil spirit) was confessing and she(he) actually said "GOD FORBID,she will never make it". I laughed so loud @ a demon saying GOD FORBID. Shine ur eyes people.

When a thief, a kidnapper, bomber said god forbid what god do you think he's calling?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) by Lovine: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2013
@ Blink 182
you can only do little when you intercede for others and they are in no state of mind to accept your prayers. Nigeria is being governed by wicked politicians who have no regard for God. So little can be done

i refuse to agree with u..; even the members of their churches are among the poorest people in town; so why cant their intercession help their members too.... if it cant help the wicked politicians (jst as u said)

During Jesus' time there were no poor and sick people. I hope you believe it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.