Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. (1609 Views)

My Dashboard Displays "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" / Nissan Murano 2003 Transmission Problem / Help! Service Engine Soon 4 Nissan Altima 2000 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by Coefficient(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Please I need input from seasoned auto technician persons on this forum. My 2003 Murano has the SERVICE ENGINE SOON indicator on permanently and the engine turns of immediately after ignition. I have to accelerate to keep the engine running till it stabilizes on its own. I strongly feel something is wrong but dunno what it is hence this thread. Kindly help. Many thanks.
Re: Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2013
Coefficient: Please I need input from seasoned auto technician persons on this forum. My 2003 Murano has the SERVICE ENGINE SOON indicator on permanently and the engine turns of immediately after ignition. I have to accelerate to keep the engine running till it stabilizes on its own. I strongly feel something is wrong but dunno what it is hence this thread. Kindly help. Many thanks.
get your car scanned and code will appear that code will tell u what is wrong
Re: Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by SUJYDEE(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2013
i guess nothin is wrong with ur car, u dnt need to do any scan.
Jus get d manual of ur car & find out how to reset d service engine soon indicator after carrying out ur normal routine service. It shows d car has reached d service time milage.
Re: Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2013
SUJYDEE: i guess nothin is wrong with ur car, u dnt need to do any scan.
Jus get d manual of ur car & find out how to reset d service engine soon indicator after carrying out ur normal routine service. It shows d car has reached d service time milage.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin If you believe that you'll believe anything. Do as Zim has advised. It's the first step towards the solution.
Re: Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by Coefficient(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2013
Thanks guys. I got the car scanned and it revealed a misfiring spark plug 4 and some other minor issues. I've fixed 'em however. Thanks.
Re: Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2013
Coefficient: Thanks guys. I got the car scanned and it revealed a misfiring spark plug 4 and some other minor issues. I've fixed 'em however. Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback. It would be nicer still, however, if you told us the codes pulled and how you went about the solution.
Re: Murano 2003: SERVICE ENGINE SOON Indicator. by Coefficient(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2013
Oh well, i didn't see the codes. I drove it down to the garage and waited while the guys did the work. They came back to tell me what they found out. I guess i should check 'em myself next time. Thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? / At 227000 miles , i have some questions about my 2000 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.