Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? (1612 Views)

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / What's The Oldest Car You've Driven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by billy187(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
A lot of us have owned and driven alot of cars; from that awful jalopy with red L plates stuck on, to the mighty 'chariots' we refer to as our own. Some change cars on the slightest whim and others......well lets say are a little more loyal to their huge metallic projectiles. But in between there has always been that car that you owned/drove that stood out....the one that you couldn't wait to hop into on your daily commute to work/school/nowhere. If you've sold that car, your heart skips a beat anytime you see a similiar model puttering down the street. And if you've not sold it? Lets just say your great grand kids will definitely rep the back seat at some point! grin

So enough of the boring rambling! What's the best car you have EVER owned/driven?
Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by colossus2: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bugatti Veyron cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by billy187(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'd set the ball rolling... the best car I've ever owned is a 1997 Subaru Legacy Outback! It was ridiculously reliable, sold her with 250000miles on it! The full time Awd made it better offroad than most 4x4scrossovers even today- nothing stopped it. It had rather generic looks but it was hands down the best car ive ever used...oh and yes; FRAMLESS WINDOWS man, framless windows!!

My next car might as well be a 2009ish outback- a tribute to my old trusty companion!

Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by billy187(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
colossus2:
Bugatti Veyron cool

whoooaaa....lol!
Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
2005 BMW 5 series
Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by Whizpeter(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Legediz Benz

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by lonelydora: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Conductor, abeg drop me here.

Mercedes Benz 230E V-boot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by sultaan(m): 1:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Cadillac CTS VSport
Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by FlyboyZee: 3:33am On Sep 22, 2015
2002 Acura TL Type S. I regret selling that car everyday I drive another car. If I could turn back the hands of time, I know I wouldn't have traded her for anything in the world. I miss you! My ol' faithful...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Car You've Ever Owned/driven? by Chibzee2: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
lonelydora:
Conductor, abeg drop me here.

Mercedes Benz 230E V-boot
so very much on point...

(1) (Reply)

NEED Advice On Changing ATF For 2006 Rav 4 / Neatly Nigerian Used 2007 VW Passat With 2.0 FSI Engine 4 Sale In Lagos For 1m / P0014 Error On My Corolla 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.