Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Religion - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Religion (50362 Views)

In Defence Of Religion - Pt 1. [The Necessity Of Religion In Churches And Homes] / Why Yoruba Movies Promotes Traditional Religion Ethics Than Xtians And Islamic? / Teach Yourself The Philosophy Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
princesa: Frankie, not fair oh! Being looking for u ever since i finished my story, no congrats or anything like that from you, so so not fair!sad

anyway, i want to officially and deeply appreciate ur time and effort in helping to groom me during my debut piece, thank you, thank you and thank, you are the best!smiley

#luvmijeje, i hope u get to see this, i also appreciate ur inputs too, i wanted to appreciate u on my thread, but i never saw u there again (apologises 4 watevr it is i did wrong) so, thank you, thank you and thank yousmiley
if i tell you say you no gud, you go talk say you gud abi? Wat abt d person that always help you in finding you characters. Owkay na.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2013
princesa: Frankie, not fair oh! Being looking for u ever since i finished my story, no congrats or anything like that from you, so so not fair!sad

anyway, i want to officially and deeply appreciate ur time and effort in helping to groom me during my debut piece, thank you, thank you and thank, you are the best!smiley

#luvmijeje, i hope u get to see this, i also appreciate ur inputs too, i wanted to appreciate u on my thread, but i never saw u there again (apologises 4 watevr it is i did wrong) so, thank you, thank you and thank yousmiley

I am truely sorry, i have nt been fully online for sometime now, just bEen taking a peep and out. I took a journy out of civilization in order to communicate with my inner self while workin on a new story and Editing cyber lover.
I have made lots of promises that i have not kept.
Well like i pRomised i will make out time this weekent to finish ur story and do lots of stuff.
Re: The Religion by princesa(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2013
Damex333:
if i tell you say you no gud, you go talk say you gud abi? Wat abt d person that always help you in finding you characters. Owkay na.
kai! See my life? sad
even you sef try for me, not only do you find my charaters for me, you mostly comment on the story while others are screaming more update, and u always drop a comment when you read.

Okay, am sorry for not recognising ur efforts, thank you, thank you and thank you! kiss

#any more grievances peeps, pls hook me up, am in a thankful moodsmiley

frank3.16:

I am truely sorry, i have nt been fully online for sometime now, just bEen taking a peep and out. I took a journy out of civilization in order to communicate with my inner self while workin on a new story and Editing cyber lover.
I have made lots of promises that i have not kept.
Well like i pRomised i will make out time this weekent to finish ur story and do lots of stuff.
communicate with ur inner self? Are you into yoga? grin

Anyways its cool by me, didn't know you haven't read it all, whenever you are done, am still very much aroundsmiley
Re: The Religion by Rapmaestro(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
YOGA TINZ?
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 12, 2013
follow this story: HOPE AND THE
ISLAND OF GREATNESS...answer
questions based on d story nd win lil lil
prizes : www.nairaland.com/1224953/
hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory
We Are on the 13th question
Who advised Mother Witch to dump Hope in the pit of pit vipers?
Re: The Religion by Kslib(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Started reading yesterday and finally finished this great piece..

Frank you too much joor. You are the the bomb..

You are fantastic writer and the way you connect your characters is such a beauty to behold..
All izz well!
Re: The Religion by frank317: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks kslib, u just resdin this? Well u are welcome
Re: The Religion by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
frank3.16:
Thanks kslib, u just resdin this? Well u are welcome
Yes!!
If i read the lost key tomorrow,then it means i've read all your works.
All izz well!
Re: The Religion by simplifier(f): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow, wonderful story, like someone already mentioned 'you connect your characters well'....admire u
Re: The Religion by Perfecter4real(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
I thought i have read some good stories on nairaland untill i came across this master piece am on page 6 and i jus can't get enough of this story..more ink to your pen. ;DI thought i have read some good stories on nairaland untill i came across this master piece am on page 6 and i jus can't get enough of this story..more ink to your pen.
Re: The Religion by Talk2david1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
I gat only two words for you Frank "WELL DONE!"
Re: The Religion by frank317: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanx guys, u make me feel good... I am glad u like it
Re: The Religion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Very nice story you have got here mr frank.this da bomb.cheers
Re: The Religion by Wealth2mighty(f): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Fraaaaaaank! i actually do not knw d adjective to qualify u with yet. hv just finished with ds,honestly couldn't sleep 2ru d night cos of ur literary wrk,u've done a GREAT JOB,thumbs up to u man! Going for ur other wrks
Re: The Religion by Greatfuture: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sir Frank 3.16 i have read this also and by the power and authority bestowed on me by all great writers, i hereby declare you a KNIGTH and usher u into the ORDER AND COUNSEL OF REKNOWNED WRITERS OF THE WORLD. And i say may you all rise for SIR FRANK
Re: The Religion by Joizy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dis ya story is d gud gudder guddest of al.thumbs up man!
Re: The Religion by frank317: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
lol thanks guys... i just dont know what to say
Re: The Religion by kingphilip(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
frank3.16:
All right guys, the story ends here.
I will take my time and work on all your critiques and ensure that the story comes out much better than you all have seen.

you can also read my other stories: Cyber Lover, Tenth Generation, and The Lost key thank you.
wow finally finished this...i must confess this had nice plots and characters and i liked it all the way

through wit the bolded above going for secret of the gods

i must confess you are really exceptional but dont fail to alert me wen you books hit the market or wen u are launching it because i'll gladly make it there and get enough copies of ur books for myself
Re: The Religion by kingphilip(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
AmiableJay: *Sneaks out of my hideout* Mr. Frank,seriously,you are not only the bomb but the explosion . Ranging from
its captivating plot,enchantening diction
coherence of thought, beautiful sense of dialogue and unimagined imaginatiion,I can't but extol your literary prowess. I want to be like you,Sir.
amiablejay has said it all you are much more than dis jst dat the dictionary hasn't gotten any adjective to describe you and ur works tnx for keeping me company
Re: The Religion by Tolustar(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you mr Frank. You kept me glued to my phone for 6hours reading the whole story from the beginnin to the end, which i've never done in my life. You are truely the best, more grease to your elbow, more ink to your pen,and again accept my late condolence concerning your fiance.......THANKS FOR KEEPING ME COMPANY u are the best man........ smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Religion by frank317: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tolustar: Thank you mr Frank. You kept me glued to my phone for 6hours reading the whole story from the beginnin to the end, which i've never done in my life. You are truely the best, more grease to your elbow, more ink to your pen,and again accept my late condolence concerning your fiance.......THANKS FOR KEEPING ME COMPANY u are the best man........ smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Wow, what can I say? Are all these comments for an ordinary me?

Thanks tolu for making my day
Re: The Religion by MightyFortress: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Great job, Man.
Re: The Religion by chaplin4u: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
I just finished reading your suspend filled story. Good worrying.

I hope you will give to a publisher soon. It has the hallmark of excellence. Please beware of pirates. God bless you. Also, sorry for your loss.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
chaplin4u: I just finished reading your suspend filled story. Good worrying.

I hope you will give to a publisher soon. It has the hallmark of excellence. Please beware of pirates. God bless you. Also, sorry for your loss.

thanks... definately it will get published
Re: The Religion by Harmvirus(f): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wow! What an interesting story.I have just discovered another amazing writer on NL. Frank u are really GOOD
Re: The Religion by frank317: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Harmvirus: Wow! What an interesting story.I have just discovered another amazing writer on NL. Frank u are really GOOD

thanks dear... hope u have read my other works
Re: The Religion by Harmvirus(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
frank3.16:

thanks dear... hope u have read my other works
You are welcome. I haven't. This is my first. Will check out tenth generation 2mao.
Re: The Religion by Valentinooo: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2013
bro your work is very fascinating, enough suspense and fun. Keep it up
Re: The Religion by BestBabe1: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kia Frank! BEST is an understatement, infact what to describe you with eludes me! So talented and humble to the core in accepting critiques? what a rare quality. God bless you Frank.
Re: The Religion by frank317: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Hi guys... You can have an eBook copy of this story by contacting me at xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 or www.globalruns.com to read a protected version
Re: The Religion by girly2020: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
I did not seee THE RELIGION there but other story.wot D̶̲̥̅̊ i do pls
Re: The Religion by Tiffany1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / Did you Know and Great Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.