Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> (1148 Views)

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa / Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) / .Horror On Lagos Benin Road!.kai Humans R Heartless Oh....caution very graphic image! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 5:34pm On May 12, 2006
I was watching Oprah today and the show featured parents and family of a girl who had planned for months how she was going to kill herself.She had the help of an internet forum designed specifically to help suiciders kill themselves.
I went "googling" and this is one of the things of the things i found.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/suicide/TA94S1EQA2FAFU78C
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by Seun(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2006
I won't read it, but thanks for sharing!
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On May 13, 2006
Why not?You think am persuading you to kill yourself? cheesy
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by 2cantango(f): 5:07pm On May 13, 2006
I should have followed Seun's example and not read it lipsrsealed cry

Isn't adding the link to this public forum just helping to spread the word
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 5:10pm On May 13, 2006
Spread what word?Am trying to make people see how sick kids are out there and you think am spreading the suicide word? angry
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by 2cantango(f): 5:16pm On May 13, 2006
I wasn't accusing, I was asking if this could be viewed as spreading the word.

Maybe you could google for a help site for people considering suicide, and include that link as well.

There are so many people accessing this forum, and who know's how many of them are suicidal or know of someone who is, and well now they know where to go to get more ideas on how to reach their ultimate goal.

I understand your concern, so don't take my words personally, I just question whether adding the link was such a good idea - just my thoughts.
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 5:20pm On May 13, 2006
Its not like there's anything i can do really 2can.I watched Oprah,was fascinated by what they said,decided to find out if it was true,found out it was true,told nairalanders!
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by DaHitler(m): 1:03am On May 14, 2006
Suicide is interesting. Thanks for posting. wink
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 9:53am On May 15, 2006
No its not!Its sick!
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by twinstaiye(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2006
Interesting, what an irony of life. Here in Naija, I dont think such a forum can ever exist, why because, lots are living corpse. Whether spreading it or not, it wont work here. Nigerians love their life.
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 8:43am On May 16, 2006
Exactly!No matter how troubled a typical Nigerian is,its hard for him/her to actually take their life!
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by DaHitler(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2006
It is hard for them to take their life because there is a possibility for their lives to get a lot better.
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 10:28am On May 16, 2006
Did you read the thread?It doesnt seem like a big deal to them!
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by DaHitler(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2006
I was commenting on Nigerians commiting suicide. As for Americans, if your life sucks, and you already have an ok job, there is not a whole lot to look for that is capable of improving your life.
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On May 16, 2006
Oh ok,my bad then.
Re: Omfg! Suicide! <caution, caution> by ifele(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
iTS THE PARENTS FAULT. THEY PUSHED THEIR CHILDREN TO KILL THEMSELVES BY STRESSING THEM AND MENTALLY ABUSING THEM. HOW MANY CHILDREN CAN HAVE PEACEFUL DISCUSSIONS WITH THEIR PARENTS NOWADAYS.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Pastor Accused Of Rape! / Police Arraign Marketer Over N9.2m Fraud / Why Nigerians Are Known For Crime World Wide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.