Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) (4902 Views)

My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by wholex(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
Got this from a friend and want to share it with NL . Its about man inhumanity to man.

This is to inform you that our team of engineers went out to work at Gabby Oil Aba Road Aba, Abia State and while working on the generator four Gun men walked into the BTS site while the team of engineers were waiting for the RBS to load after bringing up the generator and held them at gunpoint.

It was also recorded that the team met some Ericssion engineers on site working on the transmission link- one ericssion engineer, one driver, two mobile policemen, a rigger on top of the tower as well as the site security guard.

The gunmen asked for PETROLSEAL car key, but apparently couldn't get it because the person with the car key went to the hood to use the toilet. The four gunmen, still holding everyone at gunpoint asked for the car key inside the BTS site and immedaitely the petrolseal engineer told them that the person in possession of the key went out to buy something and knowing fully well that the mopol was inside the shelter along side the ericssion staff and PETROLSEAL staff the gun men felt threatened and opened fire on everyone in the BTS site, and also came outside and shot the rigger on top of the tower while the other ericssion engineer and his driver hid behind the RBS units in the site, so the fired bullets missed them.

The armed robbers came out side the shelter an saw one of our petrolseal staff (AC TECHNICAN) and demanded for the car key, the technican told the gunmen that he didn't have the car key on him, so they collected the key that he had on him which was the site key- 1 Abloy and 1 CISA KEY. They went into the car and tried to use it to start the car but couldn't. Then gunshots were heard from afar. It was a group of mobile military men coming their way so the robbers ran away.

The AC technician, the ericssion engineer and the driver were the only survivors of the sporadic firing, while six others (ONE PETROLSEAL ENGINEER, TWO MOPOL MEN, THE RIGGER AND THE SECURITY MAN) were killed outright while the second Petrolseal Engineer was died on arrival at the hospital. All bodies have been taken to the mortuary.

Is this life

Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by bigben3: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
Very horrifying!
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
This is so pathetic. . . . . Six lives lost all because of a car.Aba is becoming afghanistan of nigeria.mschew
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Solomon227(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
Moderator please do something.

The pictures are something else and should have been edited to cover the identities of the victims (especially the police officers).
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by desgiezd(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
Terribly horrifying!!

What is Aba turning to? I know it is Niger Delta and Onitsha that used to be very violent but Aba has since taken over.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by slap1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
. . . .
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
This is so sad.  cry cry .

May GOD keep us and our families away from assailants' bullets in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Fogman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
Very unfortunate! The perpetrators of this crime, have murdered peace.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Fogman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
Very unfortunate! The perpetrators of this crime, have murdered peace.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by SHEAU(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Solomon227:

Moderator please do something.

The pictures are something else and should have been edited to cover the identities of the victims (especially the police officers).

MOD please act fast.

may their soul RIP cry
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Fogman(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
Very very unfortunate! The perpetrators of this heinous crime, have murdered peace.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by daylae(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
More security should be provided to workers working on sites situated at obscure places,and dangerous enviroments. So many stories of site engineers being attacked and robbed, even by local youths who believed they have rights to some settlements.

This particular one is so unfortunate. God comfort their love ones.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by slap1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
Without sounding incredibly morbid, I'd like to add that this scene will devour just a quarter of a page when the history of the current human, material and economic plunder in Aba will be finally put to paper.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
senseless killings! angry
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by zionsown: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
how can a human being take the life of another, wow na mama born those killers, its a shame i am so scared of that country nigeria yet it doesnt bother the goverment they still come out smilling on televisions, is this what you called goo people great nation what a pity. i am so ashamed of political idiot that does not even have the security of their masses at heart.
this is nothing compare to what will happen on election date, i will never go out to vote. not until i am sure of my safety and that of my families. may their soul rest in peace
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2010
Aba has always been this way.The truth is that government and the media does not give sincere information.I once posted that more than 18000 people were killed in Aba during the bakassi era of early 2000s and someone refuted it.I also posted that there was an average of 5 kidnappings a day but I lack reference because the media is being paid by govt to cover things up.10 policemen were shot last friday but I'm yet to see it on any news media.I also have info that a market was raided and more than 20 people kidnapped recently.Abia people should expel their Governor if they really want things to normalize in that state.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by shotster50(m): 1:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Yet another senseless killing in Aba. It seems Onitsha has passed the torch over to them.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by bkbabe97y(m): 1:47am On Sep 21, 2010
Ibos, blood thirsty as usual! Why cant the Feds send in the Military?
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by chyz(m): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ibos, blood thirsty as usual! Why cant the Feds send in the Military?

Enough, ur people are about to die in the north,lets focus on ways to counter that evil that they are planning.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by MaziUche0(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2010
These Ngwa are getting out of hand!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by slap1(m): 2:12am On Sep 21, 2010
Abagworo:

Aba has always been this way.The truth is that government and the media does not give sincere information.I once posted that more than 18000 people were killed in Aba during the bakassi era of early 2000s and someone refuted it.I also posted that there was an average of 5 kidnappings a day but I lack reference because the media is being paid by govt to cover things up.10 policemen were shot last friday but I'm yet to see it on any news media.I also have info that a market was raided and more than 20 people kidnapped recently.Abia people should expel their Governor if they really want things to normalize in that state.
I posted that here. It happened 2 fridays ago at the Timber and Allied Products Market. I KNOW at least three people that fell victim. One only came back yesterday evening and reeled out his tales of horror. I couldn't have my dinner out of fear and loss of appetite. The man and his entire family are leaving Aba today, leaving everything they own behind. . .
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by MaziUche0(m): 2:17am On Sep 21, 2010
slap1:

I posted that here. It happened 2 fridays ago at the Timber and Allied Products Market. I KNOW at least three people that fell victim. One only came back yesterday evening and reeled out his tales of horror. I couldn't have my dinner out of fear and loss of appetite. The man and his entire family are leaving Aba today, leaving everything they own behind. . .

Any news about Umuahia? How is the security in that city?
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On Sep 21, 2010
Moderators please show some respect to the families of the victims and cover their faces.

All these for a car, most likely a freaking SUV. Igbo people are just disgusting. angry angry angry
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by metalGo0g: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2010
Those pictures are quite gross, and reminiscent of Hispanic drug cartel killing style.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by shotster50(m): 3:30am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

Enough, your people are about to die in the north,lets focus on ways to counter that evil that they are planning.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by bkbabe97y(m): 3:35am On Sep 21, 2010
metalGo0g:

Those pictures are quite gross, and reminiscent of Hispanic drug cartel killing style.

At least we aint never try to eat the corpse after murdering the innocent people . . . . . .
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by chyz(m): 3:42am On Sep 21, 2010
bk.babe97y:

At least we aint never try to eat the corpse after murdering the innocent people . . . . . .

Good
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by bawomolo(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2010
MaziUche0:

These Ngwa are getting out of hand!!! angry angry angry angry angry

your bigotry is getting out of hand
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by bkbabe97y(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

Good

Negro, I aint twitter, stop following me around! Dang. . . .
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by MaziUche0(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2010
bawomolo:

your bigotry is getting out of hand

Nonsense. Do not bother me with your sly remarks. This is in Ngwaland. The Ngwa need to take responsibility of there bad elements. Other Igbo clans cannot do anything about this.
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2010
my best friend is getting married in november in owerri . . .

i am scared as sheet for myself and for him as well . the guy is a doctor in the uk and i can just see some malcontent in his wife's extended family setting a trap for the 'big man and his friends' sad sad sad sad sad

fked up sad sad sad
Re: Killings At Mtn Bts Site In Aba- (pics With Caution) by TewMuch: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2010
oyb:

my best friend is getting married in november in owerri . . .

i am scared as sheet for myself and for him as well . the guy is a doctor in the uk and i can just see some malcontent in his wife's extended family setting a trap for the 'big man and his friends' sad sad sad sad sad

fked up sad sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin. Will never follow anybody to Igboland. Igbo's are even scared to go back, so wetin come join me there?

Terrible, gun wielding East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Uses Six-year-old Twins To Smuggle Cocaine (picture) / Woman Found Dead In Apartment For Three Years With Television On / Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.