Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song (33125 Views)

Norwegian Molestation Victim Going To Jail In Dubai For Sex Outside Of Marriage / VIDEO: Girls Face Jail For Dancing Maroon 5 To Islamic Prayer / Woman Accused Of Attacking Islam By Preaching Bible Gets Jail Sentence In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 1:29am On May 16, 2013
e bi like sey Seun na muslim fanatic o. Anything wey concern Islamic religion, freedom of speech and expression no go dey. nna nawa ooooooo
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 1:49am On May 16, 2013
manny4life:

No need to reply him, all he has done is explain to NL that Islam is a very subjective religion, just like a proposed law where u go unpunished if you flout the rules, same applies to Islamic religion. For him to equate his religion to a mandatory law proves one more reason why Islam as a religion is VERY INTOLERANT.
Preach it bro. Tomorrow, one fool called alnajiri will come and say Islam is the religion of hope. I ask, what hope? If Islam is indeed the religion of hope and light, I'd rather die hopeless.

My God does not need me to fight for him because He fights for me. Imagine fighting to uphold the name of a god that is supposedly strong and mighty. No be me and them...ndi ala.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Decryptor(m): 2:14am On May 16, 2013
firstolalekan:

just shut up and be reasonable.
someone gave u a perfect example and ua till foolishly arguing angry angry angry
Another religious bigot talking...i am not "reasonable"! Agreed!! The indonesian authorities who want to jail teenage girls for posting a harmless video on Youtube are reasonable. The Pakistani woman who hacked her 9 year old son to death because he couldn't recite the Quran flawlessly is reasonable. The parents of the Afghanistan girl who killed her because she was seen talking with a boy sometime last year are reasonable. The fulani gunmen who attacked a community just recently in Kaduna and shot over 11 innocent people while chanting "Allahu Akbar" are REASONABLE! Kudos! Continue spewing your folly and ignorance here on the floor of NL while maclatunji and the likes of him mop it up after you with smiles on their faces. Allah must be really proud of you all

7 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by takeprofit: 2:44am On May 16, 2013
babe_online:
if you are not a muslim then you must be very jobless to want to read the quran.

Just wanted to confirm if the quotes below were true. And i've confirmed them here. http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/trans/ch4.shtml I'm wondering.....................

Kairoseki77::

According to them, non-Muslims are infidels and idolaters. According to the Quran, infidels and idolaters have three choices, we can either submit to Muslim rule, we can convert to Islam and pay tax, or we must die.

Quote from the Quran: Quran (9:5) - "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the tax, leave their way free to them"

I'm not sure what's "spiritual" about any of that. Either way, just be armed when dealing with them, and don't hesitate to protect yourself.

Quote from the Quran about non-believers:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Those two sentences are why terrorists decapitate their captives. Some may say they are misinterpreting the Quran, and that they are not really Muslims, but you decide for yourself.

Lastly, Muslims are commanded to never be friends with us "infidels".

Quote from the Quran: Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Note to moderators: read my comment several times before you decide to delete it. NOTHING I said should be offensive. Especially not the quotes from the Quran, because what sense would it make for a Muslim to be offended by the Quran. Just use common sense.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Vansnickers: 3:14am On May 16, 2013
Lilimax:
These people are living in bondage all in the name of religion.
Thank God I am free cheesy.

Thank you Jesus for freeing me from Religion----> Paradox.

I Love It!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by ziccoit: 3:37am On May 16, 2013
Van snickers:

Thank you Jesus for freeing me from Religion----> Paradox.

I Love It!! cheesy cheesy

You choose what you want to believe, Prophet Hisa (Jesus) was a devoted Muslim. Fact of indisputable truth and authenticity.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 3:53am On May 16, 2013
takeprofit:

Just wanted to confirm if the quotes below were true. And i've confirmed them here. http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/trans/ch4.shtml I'm wondering.....................

so was it what you wanted to see?
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by alnaijiri(m): 4:24am On May 16, 2013
Decryptor: Another religious bigot talking...i am not "reasonable"! Agreed!! The indonesian authorities who want to jail teenage girls for posting a harmless video on Youtube are reasonable. The Pakistani woman who hacked her 9 year old son to death because he couldn't recite the Quran flawlessly is reasonable. The parents of the Afghanistan girl who killed her because she was seen talking with a boy sometime last year are reasonable. The fulani gunmen who attacked a community just recently in Kaduna and shot over 11 innocent people while chanting "Allahu Akbar" are REASONABLE! Kudos! Continue spewing your folly and ignorance here on the floor of NL while maclatunji and the likes of him mop it up after you with smiles on their faces. Allah must be really proud of you all

You simply aren't being reasonable. You're just taking examples of people who are mentally-ill and who happen to be Muslims. This is a case of severe selective bias. There is nowhere in the Islamic religion that allows any of those atrocious acts. It would be like saying since Xtians colonised and enslaved Africans, Xtianity is a sick religion (well, actually it is, but not for that reason). The point is that there are people in every religion that do really really bad things, and that should not reflect on the religion itself.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Ilaje44(m): 4:42am On May 16, 2013
Ki lo fe fa ikilo oshi yi ke?

When I saw the video, I actually forgot about the religious issue. The thing I noticed was the quality of the classroom. Imagine a remote village/town having such a good infrastructure. In Nigeria, many a lot of city schools are not as good. Despite corruption, Indonesia is developing and advancing technologically. I wish I could go see the magic they are doing with palm oil and rubber.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by colombiana: 4:48am On May 16, 2013
ihimami: I am always amazed at the level of hatred directed at anything that has to do with Islam by my Christian brothers and sisters on this forum. The Op purposely dig out this report to generate swarms of negative reactions towards Islam and of course the ever ready bigots are here to do that.
point of correction we are not your brothers
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Beey(f): 4:52am On May 16, 2013
maclatunji:

What would God fight his creatures for? You lot have been well brainwashed. Rules, laws and punishment are meant for people to keep order.

How many gods do you think exist? Only one God exists, there is no 'Muslim' or 'Christian' God.

You either worship him or you don't. You guys are so clueless in your arguments. God fighting?

I don't blame you, many of you believe Jacob actually wrestled God and 'won', with such thinking, why won't you post such inept questions?

Why do you go to school and work? God provides now- why not resign from work tomorrow and wait for God's provision to come and met you on your bed?

Pitiable reasoning.
I don't know how many exist u tell me but as far as am concerned,I worship one.I beg to differ on the aspect of Muslim vs Christian God,I think there is an obvious difference no matter how much people try to liken the two.And our our belief systems are obviously different.If u have an issue with God fighting,the Bible calls Him A "MAN OF WAR".Anyway I wasn't dwelling so much on the 'fight' so to speak.All am trying to say is that our God is not defenseless.He knows how to settle the scores.He doesn't require those that worship him to defend His name through punishments or by killing others all in the name of religion.And whether you call it stinking thoughts or not,the Bible says so.The Bible is not shallow as u r trying to make it sound,the same states that those who do not work should not eat.In other words, faith if not accompanied by actions,then it is dead.Some rules and laws are meant to enslave people especially those of a certain gender and to keep them from progressing and keep them under emotional blackmail.Cause them to always walk in fear and live like slaves when they ought to be enjoying their freedom.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Ilaje44(m): 5:08am On May 16, 2013
Mozehh: A lot of people seem to be missing the point here. The basic problem is that of mixing beliefs (on which none has conclusive proofs) with the laws guiding the administration of a state. There are no such things as ISLAMIC and CHRISTIAN countries. Only countries where the majority of people are either muslim or christian.If your country is majorly inhabited by muslims (or christians) and you choose to run it by sharia law (or whatever the christian version of that is, if any), that's fine as long as it suits the majority. *Occurences such as this one are what really drives me crazy. It shows how ignorant some people can be*. However, your law should also include banning things like the internet (on which you know youths can watch or listen to corruptive music or where people from other regions can blaspheme or corrupt your beliefs and incite violence). The freedom and open-mindedness of a group of people was what allowed them to advance as a species (referring to technologically advanced countries). It is odd, sad even, that these bigoted countries want such technological advancements without the freedom. How much sadder it must even be for you if you live your life thinking that all you do is right and all another person does is wrong and that somehow you have been given the power to condemn them or correct them. You have a brain, you have a mind. THINK!!!

Indonesia is light years ahead of Nigeria technologically. And it's actually a very open and multi religious society. However, they do have their fair share of religious fanatics. Nevertheless, they are still much better than Arabs or Pakis. And Indonesia does really invest in education. They send their young people abroad on scholarship, unlike Nigeria. In the early 1990s, I had the opportunity to have met a lot of people from that country, very nice and friendly, and I am not a Muslim, unlike my experience with a fellow Nigerian from Kano, who only associated with "Muslims". Indonesia is not what you think.
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by tintingz(m): 5:22am On May 16, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you!

Now watch

Mohammed and his Allah are talking about a sale for a price
Clearly Mohammed inserted some biblical stories into the the koran
Mohammed was illiterate and depended on others to write these stories
The Jews deceived him and sold him tales,many false
And those false stories he inserted into the Koran

Evidence

That Muhammad was in error in many instances about Jewish history is proved all the more by the name he gives to Abraham's father in the Qur'an. His true Jewish name was Terah but in the Qur'an he is called Azar (Surah 6.74) - "evidently el-Azar, derived from the Eliezer of Genesis 15.2
" (Torrey, The Jewish Foundation of Islam, p. 68). The verse tells us that Abraham had prayed for a eon lest his slave, Eliezer, be his heir. Muhammad clearly confounded the name of Abraham's father with that of his servant! Another writer refers to an article by one S. Fraenkel in a European journal and says that "he argues convincingly that the Qur'anic form is due to a confusion on Muhammad's part of the details of the Abraham story as it came to him, so that instead of his father Terah he has given the name of Abraham's faithful servant Eliezer" (Jeffery, The Foreign Vocabulary of the Qur'an, p. 55). The anachronism does appear to be fairly obvious.

Another clear example is when the Koran talks about the golden calf, an event that occurs in the time of Moses
The Koran says

Now how can that be except that Mohammed was deceived
The nation of Samaria according to history did not exist until hundreds of years after the death of Moses
But here Mohammed places a none existent location in the story of the golden calf because he was deceived

Several other similar stories too numerous to mention
The story of Abraham and Isaac is another classic example
The trinity having Mary in it is another falsehood in the KOran

If any Book is corrupted,it is the Koran not the Bible
Mohammed was sold fake stories,that is what that passage claims and I have given a few examples to prove it..
Mohammed never claimed the Bible was corrupted,if he did,you are yet to show us that verse ,what he talked about was that the stories sold him were sometimes fake

[size=18pt]
next![/size] cool

hahahahaha.... You just exposed your ignorance, that verse i quoted out is refering to the book the jews and christian twisted that is called the bibilo a.k.a bible cheesy

Allah again said...

And remember Allah took a covenant from the People of the Book, to make it known and clear to mankind, and not to hide it; but they threw it away behind their backs, and purchased with it some miserable gain! And vile was the bargain they made! (Quran 3:187)

Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it… Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (Quran 2:75,79)

Stop twisting it to Mohammed(sa), those verses are refering to the jews and christians twisting and editing the books, Queen james bible for homosexuals is another example for christians dirty act.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Metallurgist: 5:27am On May 16, 2013
ebamma: protect the females by marrying them at 13yrs of age like senator yerima abi, ?
marry was pregnant with jesus at the age of 11 years(according to the world oldest church catholic) and latter marries a man more than 100 years old. Your point is what exactly?
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Osode: 5:47am On May 16, 2013
Ive just gotten around to see and respond to this topic.
I hardly see need to post but Ive just got to respond without any hypocricy...because i have this gut feeling that there are many more Godfearing Christians who feel the same.
But choose to say nothing.

Any True nd 'Spiritualy Decerning' Christian will increasingly find it ALARMING..., that it is Agnostics, Free Thinkers, 'Libertine (the bible uses words like laschivious i.e permisive) christians', ...downright Atheists, and even sometimes (to those the Spirit engraces to know) Complete (Closet) Satanists, that are now the new found 'Defenders' of my Redeemer, and the deeply Spiritual religion and way of life He revealed to men.
They even rise eagerly to throw digital brick bats at Muslims, austensibly in aid of Christianity.

These who'd (secretly) wonder why I botherd with capitalizing the "H" in the "He" used above or even the "G" in the "God".

Why i didnt help myself type faster by replacing the "Christ" with a simple "X".

Men (and women) who have words like 'JESUS' and 'jeez' and 'f.ck' nd 'bleep' all n the same post.

And women that men are now frantically begging to actually keep some of their cloths on, and cover their bodies and cleavages.

And men that ...eh 'dnt see enfng wang n that'. because as the Bible says... 'they not only (secretly) know that God hates those things, but approve of all those that do them'.
...Or 'any fng wng' in getting Dead Drunk ..em, just once n a while. And women that love same.

People that no matter hw lovingly you manage to tell them what the God they seem 2 be ellucidating on, says are evils, you'd instantly become 'Judging' and 'Backward' and 'hypocrite', nd then the bricks would start flying in the opposite direction, and b4 u can say "john 3:16" it would dawn on u,that u and the Malcatunji are now have a simillar predicament, and all of a sudden u are now carrying one GAINT Albatross on your Neck.

Folk like me however are fully aware that if (By some MISTAKE) the man they claim they are defending appears now, suddenly, these same men and women would Promptly lock Him up in the deepest parts of kirikiri maximum prison once again, and even this time around with a MIGHTY Cellotape on His mouth, lest he says or does anything that might jeopardise the access of their hands inbetween those cleavages and pantie's.

Its so painfull that the Malcatunjies of this world will never know what the real Spirituality of Christianity is realy like. ...it hurts ...it hurts deep.

However one thing is sure, ...and let the malcatunjies know this wiew also obtains among us too ...

'If anyone consciously violates the reasonable norms of their society or worse still if those laws and norms are derivable from that societies 'present understanding of The Creator' and in their modest effort to please Him,Then such a one should face nessesary, and Strict Sanctions.

Hating blood spilling Fanatism is one thing,but 4 a Decerning Christian...
'If you have lost all fear of ur own Creator, and the laws and restraints you admitt He gave you' ...as CAMEROONPRIDE alluded to in on of his posts, then you musnt expect others to be like you.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Mozehh: 5:48am On May 16, 2013
Metallurgist: marry was pregnant with jesus at the age of 11 years(according to the world oldest church catholic) and latter marries a man more than 100 years old. Your point is what exactly?

Yes, and by your reasoning, we should do away with cars and technology etc because people of those ages never had them. Most of the things we have come to know now, people did not know then. Be realistic and don't defend what you know is awkward simply because some rule book permits it!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Cocodiva: 6:04am On May 16, 2013
babyosisi:

Start by telling us why Allah had some areas of the Koran abrogated and they were replaced with newer "revelations"

Why did Muslims go for pilgrimage at Jerusalem before the venue was moved to Mecca?

Why did the 4th Caliph gather up and burn all the Korans circulated then came up with a standardized Koran

Many of you argue for arguing sake and deceptively too when you have the similar parallels

Ask Maclatunji not to ban me like he normally does and I will run you out of this thread quick
There are people here you can't tell those tried and tested lies to
If only Maclatunji will allow my words stand
I promise to back them up with Muslim history,the Koran and the hadiths

Please don't begin to sound like you are so knowledgeable about Islam because people that know nothing at all about it would feel you know.Those handful of things you mentioned all have histories behind them that we can tell to support those incidences,valid ones at that so where is yours?Moreover you cannot compare a few abrogations with throwing away the whole of the old testament just like that! God is not a God of confusion and moreover I understand the verses of tithes in church is contained in the old testament why is that?or do you pick verses that suit your desires and throw away others?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 6:12am On May 16, 2013
abduldope: de is ntn lyk harsh der...bcs De desrve it
habaa you are a human being too like those teens,never use today to judge tomorrow.if not for the rules here on nairaland I will say you are heartless and inhuman...........
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Cocodiva: 6:18am On May 16, 2013
babyosisi:

No
You ban me and delete my posts when I disgrace muslims in arguments
Allow me this once to teach some people lessons

You can never disgrace muslims,you can only disgrace yourself.He who thinks he can mock others only seeks to mock himself.we are mean't to educate ourselves in a mature way and not be crude or hostile in our approach to issues .The use of that word "disgrace" coming from you shows how dark your heart is and hence the kind of teachings/religion you claim to follow

3 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Xenox(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2013
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD RELIGION EXERCISE ABSOLUTE LIFE-THREATHENING RULES ON FOLLOWERS, WHEN YOU FLOUT D RULES, U DESERVE EXCOMMUNICATION AND NOT JAIL OR DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by amtalkin(f): 6:25am On May 16, 2013
Thank you JESUS for grace
GRACE GRACE

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Cocodiva: 6:34am On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: Finally @ tunshe,chew on this

It is reported from Ismail ibn Ibrahim from Ayyub from Naafi from Ibn Umar who said: "Let none of you say 'I have acquired the whole of the Qur'an'. How does he know what all of it is when much of the Qur'an has disappeared? Rather let him say 'I have acquired what has survived.'" (as-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur'an, p.524).

From what book of hadith did this come from?or did you fabricate this in your room? I hope you don't just pick anything on the internet and believe it is part of Islam cos Islam is well guarded beyond all that.Go and read the saheeh books of hadith if you want to know the correct Islam

2 Likes

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by eforce: 6:45am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

There is a Mosque in Jerusalem called Majid Al Aqsa,google it.

The Pilgrimage to Mecca is a pillar in Islam and it has been established before the demise of our prophet (SAW).

Unlike the New testament written by Paul Apostle (who denied Jesus and later claimed he appeared to him to gullible folk like you) and others after Allah raised Jesus(A.S) to the heavens.

i normally don't comment in threads like this,because i see it as a set up by the mods. but i pray for you that you would have the paul experience and jesus would reveal himself clearly to you in jesus name. amen. it is settled.

1 Like

Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 7:14am On May 16, 2013
tunshe:

Interpretation: I thank God that I'm not a Moslem = thank God I'm astray.

I pray that Allah guide you to the right path. Amin

Right part to suicide bombings
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by harkingholar: 7:16am On May 16, 2013
The whole country lacks one thing "EDUCATION" cos its the art of acquiring knowledge that teenagers tries to create a new world
Re: Girls Face Jail For Mixing Islamic Prayer With Dancing To Pop Song by Nobody: 7:17am On May 16, 2013
[quote author=eforce]

i normally don't comment in threads like this,because i see it as a set up by the mods. but i pray for you that you would have the paul experience and jesus would reveal himself clearly to you in jesus name. amen. it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Treating The Husband’s Addiction To Pornography / Man's Hand Gets Stuck On Quaran He Tried To Violate - Facebook User Claims (Pic) / Today's Hijri Date Is .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.