Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out (22153 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Shocking!!! Robbery Suspects Cut Bars, Escape From Police Cell Pictures / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by braxjay(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
ifeomabernard:
how u take pass jamb justasking

HE NEVER SAID HE WROTE JAMB grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

Organic food like indomie you mean?
Or lacasera drink ?
grin grin grin

Lol. See what America has done to you? Cupcakes for breakfast, cookies for lunch and potato pie and chicken drumsticks for dinner! With synthetic gallons of orange juice. Ewu sufferer!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

Lol. See what America has done to you? Cupcakes for breakfast, cookies for lunch and potato pie and chicken drumsticks for dinner! With synthetic gallons of orange juice. Ewu sufferer!

America again?
I said make u try again for visa abeg
The people obtaining visas don't have two heads
Your cries have reached God's ears
This is your season
Go to tuberculosis Joshua first then appear at the embassy
It is your turn to shine grin grin
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

Organic food like indomie you mean?
Or lacasera and 5 alive drinks ?
Organic drinks that can stay on a shelf for years bwahahahahahaha
Organic peak milk and nido

grin grin grin

You apparantly don't even know the meaning of organic food. My bad! Use google please!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

You apparantly don't even know the meaning of organic food. My bad! Use google please!

Nigerian or American google?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nuzo':

I guess I gave you more credit than I should have based on your previous comments on nairaland. I actually follow you in my profile.

I challenge you to google police related topics on nairaland to see how much I've always stood by them. I still do.
However, they seem to be unnecessarily implicating lots of innocent folks as a result of hearsay and massive torture. There's little or no facts to back some their claims in the law court.

Nwando is simply encouraging the government to upgrade their investigative techniques as we keep loosing innocent people by the day. She may have pushed this message in a satirical manner. That's her way.

Lastly, I noticed that over 90 percent of Nigerians were born and bread in diaspora....hence their little or surprising reasoning most times.

Try visiting and interacting with inmates any correctional facility in any state to have a better idea of what we are talking about.

I am sorry, but this thread is about a beautiful story of how the police bursted a menancing gang! There is absolutely no reason to douse the story with negatives and reduce its value! Anybody thatt want to talk about the police can open another thread. I have never seen any American who came out insulting the American security forces for "allowing the boston attack to happen in the first place". Apparantly, that would have been the case if it was Nigeria. That is sad!

Do you want me to post links after links of police criminality in the USA and UK? Do you want me to post links after links of how the police have assisted criminal gangs in the USA? Please, bashing your country is not a commendable sport. You can criticize an incident, fair and square, but to try and turn this good news into a sad one, is repulsive!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by DJDOLA(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Parties new naija music..holla @djdola 274716ED
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Vires: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
oooh boiii see serious networking in arm robbery!!!!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by dnawah(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
This story should be change to a novel then a filmgrin
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nuzo':

I guess I gave you more credit than I should have based on your previous comments on nairaland. I actually follow you in my profile.

I challenge you to google police related topics on nairaland to see how much I've always stood by them. I still do.
However, they seem to be unnecessarily implicating lots of innocent folks as a result of hearsay and massive torture. There's little or no facts to back some their claims in the law court.

Nwando is simply encouraging the government to upgrade their investigative techniques as we keep loosing innocent people by the day. She may have pushed this message in a satirical manner. That's her way.

Lastly, I noticed that over 90 percent of Nigerians were born and bread in diaspora....hence their little or surprising reasoning most times.

Try visiting and interacting with inmates any correctional facility in any state to have a better idea of what we are talking about.

I am sorry, but this thread is about a beautiful story of how the police bursted a menancing gang! There is absolutely no reason to douse the story with negatives and reduce its value! Anybody thatt want to talk about the police can open another thread. I have never seen any American who came out insulting the American security forces for "allowing the boston attack to happen in the first place". Apparantly, that would have been the case if it was Nigeria. That is sad!

Do you want me to post links after links of police criminality in the USA and UK? Do you want me to post links after links of how the police have assisted criminal gangs in the USA? Please, bashing your country is not a commendable sport. You can criticize an incident, fair and square, but to try and turn this good news into a sad one, is repulsive!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Vires: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=EagleNest]Quite revealing. Imagine, some of these robbers are married with kids and are living deceptively amongst us. Some even have legitimate business like poultry & fish farming just to camouflage and erase any suspicion. But wait a minute, does it mean that their respective wives have no clue about their husbands activities. When they started spending money in chunks won't it raise suspicion. Imagine some of the robbers getting 180 million and yet they could not be spotted. Is it that they bury the money underground because going to bank would betray them.How did they hid this huge amount of money?

It amazes me that even after collecting 180million in one of their mission, they could still embark on another trip.This tells me that their minds are warped and polluted. Terribly greedy like an average Nigeria politician.

Also interesting to know how widespread these gangs are. Majority of them are not resident in Lagos but sneaks in/out of Lagos.

I also noticed that Lekki-Ajah corridor needs more police presence and the residents should be very careful b/c they are already tagged as generally being rich which attracts robbers and kidnappers. They should be simple (or loud) enough not to attract robbers or kidnappers.

Finally, kudos to the Nigerian police for at least not letting us down this time. Even though it was a reactive effort, I still think they were swift in picking them up irrespective of how widespread they are.I would also think in future that pro-active approach will help nip some of their plans and activities in the bud. By foiling their plans it means many lives and properties would be saved.

More of this...police!

GREED is a serious disease!!!
Even with 500k some of them received, is enough to start a small business and be content with, not to talk of 180million
Even if they rob every body blind, they can never be satisfied
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by igelomo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]Haven't read it but Sigh... i'm contented with the headline alone, no need to read this "article" too long for me[/size]

Sp why the increase in the text size?
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ok
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by tonididdy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
meet nairaland babes and gents in PICTURES here

www.nairaland.com/1269423/nairaland-post-best-pic-day
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by nl1stmadmann: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=13pt]zombola kushana muna fialapo[/size]
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Summersland(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Just like war film,oga oooooooo
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by stunna2(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
hmmmmm, fish farmer come armed robber, eh!?? next time some fu-ck-in' dude here is gonna be shouting that i come back to naija to start fish and poultry farming and make it huge overnight rather than stay and suffer overseas...but now i know your tricks!!! smfh!! lazy bums...

when i come home and they see me shine, they want to be the same overnight and even after becoming richer than me in one single robbery...they keep on killing and robbing...!!! shame

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by nl1stmadmann: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
$tunna:
hmmmmm, fish farmer come armed robber, eh!?? next time some fu-ck-in' dude here is gonna be shouting that i come back to naija to start fish and poultry farming and make it huge overnight rather than stay and suffer overseas...but now i know your tricks!!! smfh!! lazy bums...

when i come home and they see me shine, they want to be the same overnight and even after becoming richer than me in one single robbery...they keep on killing and robbing...!!! shame

[size=18pt]Sonto konto mana kanakana pulafia[/size]
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Pennywise(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
It seems if you are a big-game armed robber looking to advance your career in Lagos you have no choice but to reckon with this man, SP Abba Kyari. He will find and kill you.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by firstYS(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
so where is the money they realize from them where is it going to. Nice move NPF
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by firstYS(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
so where is the money they realize from them where is it going to.Who supplys them the ammunition where do they get the dynamite. Nice move NPF
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by tonididdy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
meet nairaland babes and
gents in PICTURES here
www.nairaland.com/1269423/
nairaland-post-best-pic-day
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nuzo1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

I never wrote the police off.
I was simply telling us that as much as we appreciate what the police are doing, there's a high tendency that a large number of alleged criminals may be confessing out of duress.
The government has to step up the process of obtaining evidence so innocent people don't waste while the guilty walk free.

As we speak, there no DNA testing facility in Nigeria even tho' the machine was invented after the second world war. Meaning that over 60percent of alleged rapist are languishing in jail.

And for the Boston bomb critique review, take your time to tune to CNN, CNBC, FoX or NBC to see how democrats and Rupublicans appreciate their security forces yet go hard on their incompetences and the way forward.

While we rejoice on the galantry efforts of the policemen, there nothing wrong in pointing out the shortcomings of the police force.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by abbeybanks(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
why not work for mend or the boko-boyz? their plain is more lucrative instead of these change per head N150K, N500K etc
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by delors(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
THANK YOU POLICE!!! FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, YOU DID YOUR JOB AND WE ARE PROUD!!!!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by MajorJ(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
GeneralJ: at least for the first time, all the tribes manged to work together

KUDOS to SARS sha this sounds like something that only happens in America and other developed countries., this is a major crime bust
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Smooyis(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2013
Bravo to the police officers. Keep it up. God will surely be with you for your good work.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by gamechanger1: 9:07am On May 01, 2013
Welldone nigerian police, we appreciate you and encourage you to do more
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by mechango: 10:14am On May 01, 2013
Lesson learnt from dis story
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Panter215: 11:34am On May 01, 2013
dr steroid: I neva new Nigeria has a gud inteligent officer in person of inspector Kyari.nice inteligence work.I tink he shud work wit d jtf in d north east of Nigeria so as 2 flush out shekau n his boys.now d robbers no dat nothin lasts for long.its pay bak time now.let d govt demolish all properties dey might av gotn tru dis various robbery operationsdey all deserves to be killed cos dey ve bereaved so many families of joy

Do not demolish but confiscate their properties and sell off to the public. They are all idiots.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by dederocs(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2013
Cctv cameras and survellaince systems in Aiports entry and exits,banking facilities,Hotels,restaurants,street lights,traffic lights and major rounadbouts and buildings is what we need in Lagos and Nigeria in Nigeria.this with a robust technology in finger prints,with well trained forensic experts is what we need to ensure a state where killers are tracked.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by basadenet: 11:52am On May 01, 2013
Good job well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.