Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out (22152 Views)

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Shocking!!! Robbery Suspects Cut Bars, Escape From Police Cell Pictures / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by abbeylincon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Jonathan shud take a clue from this gang! Bcox all tribes were nearly equally represented.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by pomporiking: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Just read half and am feeling sleepy,wud finish when I wake up
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by seunny4lif(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

Yes o
Dem get Asiwaju sef
Maybe they also have an Igwe and a Sarikin grin
LOL
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
There had been similar assault on the airport by armed bandits last year. Hoodlums that carried out the operation made away with large sums of money. Interestingly, some of the members of the gangs who perpetrated the act last year participated in this year’s attack, going by their confessions. The latest attack which took place on March 13, 2013, resulted to death of two police men in addition to large sums of money carted by the hoodlums.

This is disgraceful !
So confessions that we all know could be often after series of torture are iron clad evidence in Nigeria
No finger prints or photographs,composite sketches ,DNA evidence,gun ballistics,criminal records,eye witness evidence
No collaborating evidence whatsoever except confessions perhaps from a man they had beaten black and blue with soldier ants in his underwear and hands behind his back
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Damojo: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mmiriariugwu: thanks to d policemen 4 their bravity and gallantry.2 all robbers, u can only run but can neva hide 4 ur sins must find u out!
BRAVITY khe? God dey ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando: Let us hope the right people were arrested not some unfortunate touts around the area
I am always skeptical
Anything is possible in that Nigeria so the lazy NPF would appear to be working when we all know they are a huge joke
Where are their forensic labs?
What evidence
What database?
Are we talking of the same police force that uses some dirty 40 leaves exercise book to document cases?
How do we know the man arrested is Okeke and not Okafor,is there an ID and a system of reference?

How do they even track or apprehend criminals ,when they waka on foot and hitch rides from motorists with no radio communication

A Gang with high powered ammunition overpowered the airport in broad daylight and robbed to their hearts desire,the Nigerian police went into hiding and a few weeks later you capture the suspects without a gun battle.
Bikonu make we tok another thing

You are an IDDIOT!!! IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:
[size=18pt]
My mother is an IDDIOT!!! IN CAPITAL LETTERS[/size]!!!

Chei shocked shocked shocked

Accept my sympathies dear
It must be tough grin
God dey

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by EagleNest(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Quite revealing. Imagine, some of these robbers are married with kids and are living deceptively amongst us. Some even have legitimate business like poultry & fish farming just to camouflage and erase any suspicion. But wait a minute, does it mean that their respective wives have no clue about their husbands activities. When they started spending money in chunks won't it raise suspicion. Imagine some of the robbers getting 180 million and yet they could not be spotted. Is it that they bury the money underground because going to bank would betray them.How did they hid this huge amount of money?

It amazes me that even after collecting 180million in one of their mission, they could still embark on another trip.This tells me that their minds are warped and polluted. Terribly greedy like an average Nigeria politician.

Also interesting to know how widespread these gangs are. Majority of them are not resident in Lagos but sneaks in/out of Lagos.

I also noticed that Lekki-Ajah corridor needs more police presence and the residents should be very careful b/c they are already tagged as generally being rich which attracts robbers and kidnappers. They should be simple (or loud) enough not to attract robbers or kidnappers.

Finally, kudos to the Nigerian police for at least not letting us down this time. Even though it was a reactive effort, I still think they were swift in picking them up irrespective of how widespread they are.I would also think in future that pro-active approach will help nip some of their plans and activities in the bud. By foiling their plans it means many lives and properties would be saved.

More of this...police!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

Chei shocked shocked shocked

Accept my sympathies dear
It must be tough grin
God dey

What is sympathies? Olodo, go back to school and stop doing fraud online. "yahoo" boy like you. I pray the police will not catch you and parade you one day.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

[size=18pt]Its a lie! Its obviously a Yoruba gang with one or 2 few bad apples from outside the west.[/size]

Keep your mouth shut before I report and get you banned. Even Urhobo dey the gang so which one or 2 few bad apples are you talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Burger01(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Federal Robbery Gangs.

sad
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nuzo1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
At least these miscreants are better than most Nlanders in one aspect. Anti-Nepotism!

A lot of widows in the making tho'.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

[size=18pt] I will go back to school and stop doing fraud online. "yahoo" boy like Me I pray the police will not catch me and parade me one day[/size].

Confession time

Why not find the synagogue and get your healing from yahooism,you and your capital eediotic mother grin grin
It is well with ya souls wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by BashMe1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
ifeomabernard:
how u take pass jamb justasking
[size=20pt]
D otomokpo wey u gimme help me pass am.... e still remain cos i wan write A level examz?[/size]
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

Chineke God shocked
Must you say these things online
Why not find the synagogue and get your healing from yahooism,you and your eediotic mother grin grin
It is well with ya soul

You can keep making a fool of yourself. Be my guest. This is why you will never get a decent job. Instead of you to try and improve your life, you are trolling online. One day, when you become too old for this childlike stuff and criminal activities, you will understand that you have lost it. Sadly, it might be late then. Help yourself and improve your life. Stop blaming others for your failures. It is only a big fool that copies another man's post and modifies it and actually thinks he has done something intelligent. You are very very slow, honestly!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by konami001: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
shalmen: scarry! apparently there is an inexhaustible supply of manpower!

Any Nigerian man you see is a probable man power ooooo
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nuzo1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

You are an IDDIOT!!! IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

This statement is very unnecessary as she has valid points
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by herquleez(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
GeneralJ: at least for the first time, all the tribes manged to work together

KUDOS to SARS sha this sounds like something that only happens in America and the U.S., this is a major crime bust

America and the US huh!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nuzo':

She has absolutely no valid point! When will you guys stop denigrating your country as a sport? You think only Nigeria has problems? Do you know what those policemen go through everyday to keep you safe? Do you know how the family of those two dead policemen are faring now? And all you can do is insult them and ridicule them. Some of you don't even have an ounce of the fear of God. It is sad. People put themselves in arms way to keep you safe and all you can say is trash about them! You talk like you don't have flaws in you or in your work place. Please be reasonable for once in your life!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by ronnyfam(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kudos to NPF,when they want to work,they put their best to it.
To the remaining robbers,repent for your end is near;chikena
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nuzo':

Do you mind the heediot
Is it everyone posting here that has it all together upstairs?
Is there anything in my post that warrants an insult except from a psychia patient
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

She has absolutely no valid point! When will you guys stop denigrating your country as a sport? You think only Nigeria has problems? Do you know what those policemen go through everyday to keep you safe? Do you know how the family of those two dead policemen are faring now? And all you can do is insult them and ridicule them. Some of you don't even have an ounce of the fear of God. It is sad. People put themselves in arms way to keep you safe and all you can say is trash about them! You talk like you don't have flaws in you or in your work place. Please be reasonable for once in your life!

[size=38pt]Shut up will you![/size]
Ewu
I have heard of accents,I have never seen people typing with accents
Arms way
How about nyash way
Ode

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by victorD3: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Why are Yoruba's and Igbo's only uniting when it comes to robbery?
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by joe1975: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nigerian online marketplace for manufacturers, suppliers, importers, exporters and buyers. http://www.youandbuyer.com
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by taharqa: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Feed me more: Wow!

See? NPF can be brilliant when they really need to be, it's just the incentives aren't there for them to carry out thier job. The risk they face is enormous and so they should be well paid for them to carry out their duties.

Bravo to them, the task of unearthing the criminals from different states must have been a daunting task, they did a diligent job.

Once again Bravo!

Endorsed.....Kudos to the Officers and Men who handled this opeartion
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

[size=38pt]Shut up will you![/size]
Ewu
I have heard of accents,I have never seen people typing with accents
Arms way
How about nyash way
Ode

Is that your best shot? At least you have finally put a post together instead of copying mine and modifying it. Yet, you still fell short of the required IQ to get a decent job. Keep flipping burgers and spending your spare time on NL, you hear? Your mates are doing 2 to 3 jobs so they can meet up. You will rather sit your lazy azz in a couch and use your 4 dollars per hour security job money to buy chicken drums sticks and hope some credit card deal will come through for you. Failed immigration story, you are!
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

Is that your best shot? At least you have finally put a post together instead of copying mine and modifying it. Yet, you still fell short of the required IQ to get a decent job. Keep flipping burgers and spending your spare time on NL, you hear? Your mates are doing 2 to 3 jobs so they can meet up. You will rather sit your lazy azz in a couch and use your 4 dollars per hour security job money to buy chicken drums sticks and hope some credit card deal will come through for you. Failed immigration story, you are!

Now I know the source of your anger

If America denied you a visa yet again,please package yourself and try again and stop hating on people you don't know
Better luck next time bro
I believe there is a travel section that may help you before you Kick the bucket in frustration
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by maninmood(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando: Let us hope the right people were arrested not some unfortunate touts around the area
I am always skeptical
Anything is possible in that Nigeria so the lazy NPF would appear to be working when we all know they are a huge joke
Where are their forensic labs?
What evidence
What database?
Are we talking of the same police force that uses some dirty 40 leaves exercise book to document cases?
How do we know the man arrested is Okeke and not Okafor,is there an ID and a system of reference?

How do they even track or apprehend criminals ,when they waka on foot and hitch rides from motorists with no radio communication

A Gang with high powered ammunition overpowered the airport in broad daylight and robbed to their hearts desire,the Nigerian police went into hiding and a few weeks later you capture the suspects without a gun battle.
Bikonu make we tok another thing

You apparently know nothing about intelligence unit in Police force.
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by thelastPope(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
nwando:

Now I know the source of your anger

If America denied you a visa yet again,please package yourself and try again and stop hating on people you don't know
Better luck next time bro

Hahahahahahahaha! Idiota! You actually think every Nigerian is interested in living in America, don't you? You have never heard of Nigerians who go there for shopping and holidays, have you? You will soon appear in Jerry Springer show like those guys living as leeches with overweight partners! Lol

And by the way, when last did you eat organic food?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

Hahahahahahahaha! Idiota! You actually think every Nigerian is interested in living in America, don't you? You have never heard of Nigerians who go there for shopping and holidays, have you? You will soon appear in Jerry Springer show like those guys living as leeches with overweight partners! Lol

And by the way, when last did you eat organic food
?

Organic food like indomie you mean?
Or lacasera and 5 alive drinks ?
Organic drinks that can stay on a shelf for years bwahahahahahaha
Organic peak milk and nido

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
maninmood:

You apparently know nothing about intelligence unit in Police force.

My bad
I forgot how intelligent they were
Hehehehehehe
See the people wey dey solve crime grin grin grin grin
Persin wey never chop belleful

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Robbery Suspects Speak Out by Nuzo1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
thelastPope:

I guess I gave you more credit than I should have based on your previous comments on nairaland. I actually follow you in my profile.

I challenge you to google police related topics on nairaland to see how much I've always stood by them. I still do.
However, they seem to be unnecessarily implicating lots of innocent folks as a result of hearsay and massive torture. There's little or no facts to back some their claims in the law court.

Nwando is simply encouraging the government to upgrade their investigative techniques as we keep loosing innocent people by the day. She may have pushed this message in a satirical manner. That's her way.

Lastly, I noticed that over 90 percent of Nigerians were born and bread in diaspora....hence their little or surprising reasoning most times.

Try visiting and interacting with inmates any correctional facility in any state to have a better idea of what we are talking about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend / Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.