Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 (48894 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 1st May 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

They've bEen here before.. They will rebuild too and they also have a war chast, a massive stadium, loyal fans

I need to go to allemain and watch one of the bundes games one day

I hear with 20 euros you will have a beer too...
cheesy

Wunderbar!!
yeah,they will rebuild again.
They have an awesome coach.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2013
Zikdik: What shall it profit a team to reach the semi-finals of the UCL only to drink.....well,what is it now,an ice cold bottle of 7up? undecidedWhat shall it profit a team to reach the semi-finals of the UCL only to drink.....well,what is it now,an ice cold bottle of 7up?

What does it profit a t.wat to get internet access and post such spiel
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by AkpuNku2: 11:49pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think they should be granted amnesty by Jonathan.

that will be better, if only they are ready to summit there 1/3 jeans and bathroom silpass
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
shymexx:

SW London is his home...

That's the most loved football manager in the UK...

Even English women can't get enough of the special one... grin

Remember his treatise on "Omelettes and eggs".
That was classic. In fact, that speech made me try omelettes some years ago grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
deal_ordea:

How about deco , ferriera and cavalho and co? Some people are still sleeping

Deco was 25 years in 2002 when he won the Uefa Cup at Porto. Is that raising a young player. Please Mourinho is not that kind of coach.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
Watching the final live

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2013
I cannot categorically tell you what BBM means, I might say its Blackberry messenger, and oga @ the top say its Beating Barca Messilessly..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by iyobs7(f): 11:51pm On May 01, 2013
And when Arsenal went to flog Bayern at home, people were still complaining that Arsenal is not good... Gunners for life jare grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Mourinho is so obsessed about winning, that he is ready to sacrifice any talent to reach his mark. Do you think Mourinho can go through a trophyless season to make sure his youngsters get a chance. Even if Barca lost today, I was glad watching Thiago Alcantara flourish against some of the best midfielders in the world.
I agree with you somewhat.
Mourinho just wants to win and leave,so he couldn't afford to use youth.
He is already getting old,and he is looking for a stable system and chelsea are offering him that.
That could give him the courage to give youth a chance,as he knows he is here for the long haul.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2013
CFCfan:

But Hazard and Mata can defend now. cool

Not really
Mata is better at least
Hazard still needs to bulk up and build some stamina
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2013
imperiouxx: Watching the final live

grin grin grin grin
That one na real El classico viewing centre
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: A very complicated situation.
Both world class goalies vying for a single position at one club.
I don't know how emenalo would resolve it.
He would probably sell cech.

Courtois to barca..and he is spainish
#THAT KID ISGOOD
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

Not really
Mata is better at least
Hazard still needs to bulk up and build some stamina

Both are horrible defenders.
Hazard is a better defender,though.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

#THAT KID ISGOOD
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2013
iyobs7: And when Arsenal went to flog Bayern at home, people were still complaining that Arsenal is not good... Gunners for life jare grin grin grin
When they flogged you at emirates nko? What's it with you people and using only one part of your brain?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2013
biolabee:

#THAT KID ISGOOD
£25 million for cech.
Courtouis is out of reach.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2013
solomon111: Both are horrible defenders.
Hazard is a better defender,though.

Interesting I thought mata was the better
But no problem
But Mata has been superlative for shekpe.. Another thwarTed wenger buy

Baba ijebu
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2013
TechyGuy:

Of course I know Pep didn't manage AC and Celtic. My point is that Hyneckes has done a great job and should continue. the tiki taka is not necessarily a winning tactics. It can become your undoing. Arsenal has been the EPL Barca and have been throphiless for 8 years. When Tiki-Taka meets a tactical team, they become frustrated and boring.
Are you saying that when Guardiola won 6 trophies in one year, he didn't meet any tactical team? What about the success of Swansea at the EPL or the domination of Spain in European football.

The Germans have become more possessive in their games and they are becoming more successful. Yes direct play can bring short term results but a clear plan for great football brings long term success.

What killed Wenger was that he refused to increase the pay of players. It made it difficult for him to keep his rising stars like Flamini, Clichy, Nasri, Van Persie, Song, Toure. It wasn't the footballing style that failed. If you lose top players, you suffer.

See Man City with Yaya, Kompany, Aguero and Silva not being regular on the team caused the team to dip form this season.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2013
biolabee:

Interesting I thought mata was the better
But no problem
But Mata has been superlative for shekpe.. Another thwarTed wenger buy

Baba ijebu
Mata is the better player for now,though hazard has the 'world best' potential.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Are you saying that when Guardiola won 6 trophies in one year, he didn't meet any tactical team? What about the success of Swansea at the EPL or the domination of Spain in European football.

The Germans have become more possessive in their games and they are becoming more successful. Yes direct play can bring short term results but a clear plan for great football brings long term success.

What killed Wenger was that he refused to increase the pay of players. It made it difficult for him to keep his rising stars like Flamini, Clichy, Nasri, Van Persie, Song, Toure. It wasn't the footballing style that failed. If you lose top players, you suffer.

See Man City with Yaya, Kompany, Aguero and Silva not being regular on the team caused the team to dip form this season.
1000 likes.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Good analysis.. Schooled all these epl/ footie newbies

Barcelona
Arselona
Swansealona

LOL

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

But Hazard and Mata can defend now. cool
Not like a Mechanic like Essien, Makalele (Note the Maker in Makerlele cheesy), Lassana Diarra and Mahammadou Diarra. Mourinho cherishes Mechanics, more than Artists.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2013
biolabee:

Good analysis.. Schooled all these epl/ footie newbies

Barcelona
Arselona
Swansealona

LOL
Are you saying all
Epl fans=footie newies?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Not like a Mechanic like Essien, Makalele (Note the Maker in Makerlele cheesy), Lassana Diarra and Mahammadou Diarra. Mourinho cherishes Mechanics, more than Artists.
True

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Khedira, Walter Sanuel, Cambiasso

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by biolabee(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: Are you saying all
Epl fans=footie newies?

Nope I follow the epl myself
I meant the comment of some newbies that started watching football when mourinho replaced ranieri

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 12:09am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Most of those guys are old news. Talk about Omeruo! That guy is amongst the top 5 central defenders in the world right now!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2013
shymexx:

He didn't coach them as youngsters but he made them world class players and that's what managers do... Sneijder wasn't a world beater till Jose Mourinho got the best out of him and put him amongst the top-3 players in Europe... Terry was absolutely clueless about defending until Mourinho turned him into a leader and one of the best center-backs in Europe... same for Carvalho, Joe Cole and Drogba... He turned Drogba into a one-man riot - that's why Drogba will always be grateful to him...

Robben had to go - he was just too injury prone after the first two seasons; same with Damien Duff... Don't forget we changed from the 4-3-3 formation to the diamond-formation because of these guys and their never ending injuries... And Malouda was great at Lyon - I still don't know he never played on the same level(like he did at Lyon) for Chelsea, though...

I am not saying Mourinho is not a great coach. I am saying he is impatient to wait and nurture young players. He did well with Lampard, Drogba, Carvalho, Milito, Stankovic, Lucio but he can't wait and watch mistakes from young players.

Mourinho thrives on pride, if he losses some games, he changes and starts defending to win. Remember when he was trying to turn Madrid into an all out attacking team. When he lost 5-0 to Guardiola, he cancelled the project. That is My problem with him. Oscar, Piazon and Lukaku need patience to reach their pinnacle. Just like Arsene went long without anything to show for Van Persie but kept assuring the fans that Van Persie will be great.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Most of those guys are old news. Talk about Omeruo! That guy is amongst the top 5 central defenders in the world right now!
he still has a lot to learn.
A very aggresive loan to spain or germany should help him polish his game.
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by solomon111(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I am not saying Mourinho is not a great coach. I am saying he is impatient to wait and nurture young players. He did well with Lampard, Drogba, Carvalho, Milito, Stankovic, Lucio but he can't wait and watch mistakes from young players.

Mourinho thrives on pride, if he losses some games, he changes and starts defending to win. Remember when he was trying to turn Madrid into an all out attacking team. When he lost 5-0 to Guardiola, he cancelled the project. That is My problem with him. Oscar, Piazon and Lukaku need patience to reach their pinnacle. Just like Arsene went long without anything to show for Van Persie but kept assuring the fans that Van Persie will be great.
I hear Mancity is about to buy an MLS team to help them circumvent FFP.
How true is it?
Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2013
solomon111: A very complicated situation.
Both world class goalies vying for a single position at one club.
I don't know how emenalo would resolve it.
He would probably sell cech.

Let them compete and may the best keeper win. Look at Shay Given and Joe Hart two seasons ago. Mancini made them compete and Hart won. This season Joe Hart and Pantilimon are competing and so far it seems Pantilimon is about to put Joe Hart on the bench next season. He conceded only one goal in the FA Cup.

Mata fear:

Re: Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 by Nobody: 12:19am On May 02, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Let them compete and may the best keeper win. Look at Shay Given and Joe Hart two seasons ago. Mancini made them compete and Hart won. This season Joe Hart and Pantilimon are competing and so far it seems Pantilimon is about to put Joe Hart on the bench next season. He conceded only one goal in the FA Cup.

Mata fear:

[img]http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/36/ac/0,,10268~11840566,00.jpg[/img]

CFC should NEVER sell Cech.
But Valdez will be a good addition to my darling Enyimba FC

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.