Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

An Open Letter To Gej On Amnesty To Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Gej On Amnesty To Bokoharam (428 Views)

Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gej On Amnesty To Bokoharam by bobbyruffy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Oga Jonathan, before u exhaust our money granting amnesty to some very society nausance, kuku remember James ibori, Henry and Charles okah as e be say u done free their senior bros Diepreye.

Let's be sure once again u have no will of ur own.

U are discussing amnesty which will run into billions to settle some Islamic animals who are supposed to be slaughtered on sight. Meanwhile­ the wounds of their victims can never be healed. Many of them has been sent backwards financially and Jonathan is planning amnesty to their nightmare. I don't know how u got urself to aso rock but u must know many Nigerians are not happy with u. I for one, I wish am not a Nigerian mainly because of ur weaknesses. U should have been transparent enuf to reject the burden of presiding over 160,000,000 people. In 2011, u said u wore no shoe and carried ur book on ur hands. But now ur kids are wearing designers shoes and bags and u have sent the ordinary man's child back to ur own days of no shoe, no school bags. They say u are a humble man and I know the diff btwn humble, dull, weak and lukewarm. And ur attitude towards this nation's plight is called weaknesses ganished with dullness. If not, u won't say "all roads will be in good condition by 2015" who u wan fool again? I thought u said u are undecided on president seat for 2nd term? Nobi small, small campaign u dey do so? They say we were 150,000,000 and by random aproximation we are estimated to be 160,000,000. Pls subtract number of persons killed by boko haram's bomb, number of persons Who have died in motor accident as a result of bad road, number of those killed by trigger happy policemen. Multiply them by 2, then subtract the number of people who have died thru the cold hands of hunger and starvation, then ignore the number of those who died of natural causes. Then add the number of those persons who died during several massacres in diff states and locations, don't forget those youth corpers who died during 2011 election. Then kindly forward to me, the current number of Nigerian (remnan­t) as per population, I mean when u have added the number of people who have died because of negligence on the part of government.

CASE STUDY: Poo­r healhtcare services, dilapidated schools, poor electricity management (electrocution) etc. Then tell me the relevance of GEJ in 2015. Don't forget he played with our minds in 2011 with sweet words, let's not all be women who loves sweet talks always else, many will be his victims again.

Still on amnesty, remember to put into budget, ikorodu pipeline vandals, abia state kidnappers and the new MEND. All these are asking for amnesty because they saw the folly in wanting to grant amnesty to ur friends, boko haram. Prostitutes will ask for theirs soonest.

Oga Jona abeg respect ur cap and behave like an averge south southerner for the small period of time u have left.

From www.facebook.com
/julietta.angelic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dares Jonathan On Probe Of Corruption . / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / Christmas Day Bombing: Kabiru Sokoto’s Trial Adjourned To May 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.