Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426192 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Adeadebayor am happy for you and your family. The Lord is faithful. Wish you best of luck as you prepare to cross over to the great land of wonders

adeadebayor: My pple help me to rejoice cos my family visa has been approved, detail later. God I thank u.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
adeadebayor: My pple help me to rejoice cos my family visa has been approved, detail later. God I thank u.

...big congratulation to you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats,timimoyegun and adeadebayo.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ agbeke, I'v not had my interview oo
I was only celebrating adeadebayo but all the same I receive it IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok so this is how it goes... Obatide wakes me up at 4am to prepare, we dilly dally and lazy around till 6am before we leave the house and get there before 6.30am just as they started calling people so we we joined the queue and were last at the time and I said 'oh good so we can sit back and watch other interviews and have more to put on nairaland' but that was not to be. There was a couple that almost didn't show up with anything and said they just got a call to come that day. Well u know they can't be part of this forum so be grateful u are. We were just a few minutes on the line when the kids started complaining they wanted to sit down cos we had done so much the day before on quadbikes, jetskies and go karts (men Lag na fun place sha) so I cld not blame them. By the time we collected our blue tags to cross the road to the embassy proper, my son asked if we had finished cheesy.
The only person that wasn't so nice there was the lady we paid the $330 to. It was like nothing I had imagined. We were called to submit our documents and I saw the forms I had sent to KCC earlier right there. We ended up submitting 3 sets of passports instead of the 2 others are asked for but they returned all the ones we submitted to KCC. Please be sure u have up to 6 months validity before ur passport expires or u may have issues.
The kids and I were all asleep in the hall when our number showed...we didn't even know the interviews had started cos it turns out we were the first. When we did, we packed our stuff, carried the kids and staggered to window 16, where we met the famous pretty black american lady and after the oath and finger prints

Co: so u played the lottery urself
Me: yes I did
Co: highest bla bla
Me: bsc
Co: where?
Me: UI
Co: oh I love that school
Me: really? How nice
Co: its a good school
Co: where do u work, what sort of company and what is ur role
Me: blah blah
Co: ur wife?
Co: so when did u get married?
Wifey: blah blah
Co: any family photos?
Me: lots of them
Co: I just need a few...ok so pick up ur visa from blah blah on monday and don't forget there are holidays next week. Congrats and welcome to yankee and that was it Folks. Glory to God in the highest and thanks to my friends on nairaland who will commit their personal resources to ensure we all come out successful. So despite making a mistake as to when we got married (of course we corrected it at once) and looking sleepy and tired, God stood up for us!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Madu77: Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obatide just pinged me that Okeyman has got his visa. Alleluya. Congrats to you Okey and family. I wish you journey mercies back to PH

Thanks so much o! Its the same God with the same story for us all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
okeymen: Ok so this is how it goes... Obatide wakes me up at 4am to prepare, we dilly dally and lazy around till 6am before we leave the house and get there before 6.30am just as they started calling people so we we joined the queue and were last at the time and I said 'oh good so we can sit back and watch other interviews and have more to put on nairaland' but that was not to be. There was a couple that almost didn't show up with anything and said they just got a call to come that day. Well u know they can't be part of this forum so be grateful u are. We were just a few minutes on the line when the kids started complaining they wanted to sit down cos we had done so much the day before on quadbikes, jetskies and go karts (men Lag na fun place sha) so I cld not blame them. By the time we collected our blue tags to cross the road to the embassy proper, my son asked if we had finished cheesy.
The only person that wasn't so nice there was the lady we paid the $330 to. It was like nothing I had imagined. We were called to submit our documents and I saw the forms I had sent to KCC earlier right there. We ended up submitting 3 sets of passports instead of the 2 others are asked for but they returned all the ones we submitted to KCC. Please be sure u have up to 6 months validity before ur passport expires or u may have issues.
The kids and I were all asleep in the hall when our number showed...we didn't even know the interviews had started cos it turns out we were the first. When we did, we packed our stuff, carried the kids and staggered to window 16, where we met the famous pretty black american lady and after the oath and finger prints

Co: I just need a few...ok so pick up ur visa from blah blah on monday and don't forget there are holidays next week. Congrats and welcome to yankee and that was it Folks. Glory to God in the highest and thanks to my friends on nairaland who will commit their personal resources to ensure we all come out successful. So despite making a mistake as to when we got married (of course we corrected it at once) and looking sleepy and tired, God stood up for us!

Nice and interesting day out for the family and
God crowned it with joy. Wish u all d best of Yankee.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hadezanyah: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats...

okeymen: Ok so this is how it goes... Obatide wakes me up at 4am to prepare, we dilly dally and lazy around till 6am before we leave the house and get there before 6.30am just as they started calling people so we we joined the queue and were last at the time and I said 'oh good so we can sit back and watch other interviews and have more to put on nairaland' but that was not to be. There was a couple that almost didn't show up with anything and said they just got a call to come that day. Well u know they can't be part of this forum so be grateful u are. We were just a few minutes on the line when the kids started complaining they wanted to sit down cos we had done so much the day before on quadbikes, jetskies and go karts (men Lag na fun place sha) so I cld not blame them. By the time we collected our blue tags to cross the road to the embassy proper, my son asked if we had finished cheesy.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2013

congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Okeyman, Once more congrats. Such a wonderful experince. We better watch and pray as not to be like Peter of the bible. Great favor from God over okeyman, waking up late, almost sleeping at interview. Note all the people with kids are given much considerations

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulations to @okeyman and @adeadebayor. Everyday I wake up I look forward to great news on this forum. God has been indeed gracious to us. Wishing @seubis safe travels to the US today. For all others going for interview this week, God's mercy and favor will work for U. One love!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats i am so happy for u. We shall read more testimony.... God is in control.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Testimonies all the way, , congratulations Adeadebayor and family.
We are indeed a blessed generation.
Thank you baba God.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013

congrats fam.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2013

Congrats!So nice to hear your story.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
@okeyman am so happy for u and ur family congratulations.the God that favoured you today will do same to all of us that is yet to go in Jesus name amen...celebrate Jor its lords doing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
@okaymen congrats to you and your family. Wishing @all success. Cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2013

God is great! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2013

Me: really? How nice. Congrats bros is God doing his work as usual. God will continue to bless you and other member
Of this e family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2013

Congrats my brother. I celebrate with you all the way. Please don't forget to give those kids and wifey the best treat ever. Your kids should ask, "Daddy, is today Christmas?" grin grin
It's God's grace.

Shalom!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2013

congrats my main mannn...i know say you go tidyy .it can only be God..We all key into your testimony. God who did this for you shall also do our own o IJN . This time next week I know for sure I'm gonna be wishing my main man Obatide for what God has done for his family cos He has really been a blessing to us in this thread...Thank you God...Congrats Mr Okey once again
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by blessed512: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello my e-family! Trust the Lord is helping us. Pls will a DV lottery winner be regarded as US citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident? I'm confused... Smile!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2013

Congrats bro..its the Lord's doing...!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Okeymen, congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
congratulations @okeymen and @Adebayor family,it can only be done by God.

@Obatide(our visa officer) sir,wn is ur own appointed time to go and possess ur possession?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
@okeyman n adebayo, i congratulate you n i pray that 4 the rest of us waitin 4 our interview, God will make it more easier than yours in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
XYZZ: Congrats...
I rejoice with you. Congrats!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
@adeadebayo, I'm happy 4u, congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
@okeymen and @adeadebayor:
Congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats to you Okeymen and your family for the great success, I celebrate with you.
Go and explore God's own country, I shall join you.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats to @okeyman n adebayo.. I'm so happy for u.. May our good God bless those awaiting their 2nl or interviews such testimonies...

I have collected my visa today and I've paid d uscis fee. Bought ticket too for Dec 19th flight... Lol yeah I know I'm rushing things but its not my fault. 9ja haff tire me ooo dats y. Big thank u to those who answered my questions... It was really helpful! Big kudos to u guys. This forum is d best ever! God bless us all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tetomo: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
@okeyman and adeadebayor,Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.