Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426187 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Elena22: Thanks for the reply...I stay in Akure and was told to go to there office in abuja...is it tru?do u av d idea how much it will cost me?
Yeah it's true.it's goin to be re-issue wt all dose documents u were told 2 provide,bt u dnt need 2 go 2 abuja.Just look 4 a realiable immigration officer that'l get t done 4 u.In my own case I paid 40k n dat was d cheapest I got which am still awaiting. Though I was told it takes 2 weeks which I confirmed frm both lagos and ogun office.Hope it helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mohamed Nairobi: Hello to all members! am a new to the forum i kindly need your advice. am 2014 dv winner, as a principle applicant i send my forms to KCC and confirmed it has been recieved. i realized that i made a mistake when filling the DS 230, i wrote am married two times which is suppose to be one time. now my question is can i send a correct form again or if i leave the way it is can it make my case complicated? secondly in question 31(b) they i asked who will accompany you to USA - i wrote N/A . yet my spouse is in initial entry! can also jeopardise my chance?
congrats on wining, call kcc or email them through kccdv@state.gov to make your complaints. They would tell u what to do. Don't worry the visa is yours. Hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2013
justdre:

To all d guruz and non guruz dat av gone I rilly appreciate u guyz and key into ur testimony we too will join yah rilly soon can anyone offer accomodation in d ous

Amen brow...dont worri, it's well with u..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akingenge: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2013
Malcolm28: As the week winds down, we thank God for the Visas that were approved this week and the 2NLs that have dropped for a number of forumites here. For those yet to receive their 2NL, it will come at the appointed time. For those making preparations to obtain their civil documents, medicals and police report, I wish you God's speed. For those due for Interview next week, we pray the favor of God speaks for you. This is specially wishing my friend @obatide a wonderful, favor-filled interview. The visa is yours already. We are with you in the spirit, eagerly waiting to read your testimony. Your family will have a pleasant Christmas present, Go and get the visa!
wishing them and the rest all the best too
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akingenge: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2013
rood boy: @olutola1: congrats.

@bukiemma: u are re welcm to yankee, we are waitin for u too come over here ooooo.

@obatide: how far brow? Roooooodboy is waitin for u oooo.

Congrats to Obatide and Family ahead, wishing u God's Favour & congrats to @dixon4u and @Olutola1
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2013
I paid my USCIS fees last night using my Fidelity bank VISA card. Any visa or master card issued by any nigerian bank will do. However if u have a visa card, u may need to set it up for internet use first. If on the other hand, u already use it to pay for airline tickets or to buy things from Jumia, Konga or any online shop, then ur card is already set up.

The most important thing is to get ur account name correct exactly as your bank has it in their system. No abbreviations, no short forms no ommitted or added middle names; it must match exactly. Secondly, u must use the same address that was used to open the account. Don't use office address when it was house address that was used to open the account and vice versa.

Once you follow what I have written, you will be able to pay straight from your naira account and the money will be changed at CBN rate with zero charge. In my case I paid $660 for 4 people and N105,600 was taken from my account which means the exchange rate was N160 to the dollar. Embassy rate was N165 and black market is over N170.

Now all I need is travel date and a plane ticket

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2013
okeymen: I paid my USCIS fees last night using my Fidelity bank VISA card. Any visa or master card issued by any nigerian bank will do. However if u have a visa card, u may need to set it up for internet use first. If on the other hand, u already use it to pay for airline tickets or to buy things from Jumia, Konga or any online shop, then ur card is already set up.

The most important thing is to get ur account name correct exactly as your bank has it in their system. No abbreviations, no short forms no ommitted or added middle names; it must match exactly. Secondly, u must use the same address that was used to open the account. Don't use office address when it was house address that was used to open the account and vice versa.

Once you follow what I have written, you will be able to pay straight from your naira account and the money will be changed at CBN rate with zero charge. In my case I paid $660 for 4 people and N105,600 was taken from my account which means the exchange rate was N160 to the dollar. Embassy rate was N165 and black market is over N170.

Now all I need is travel date and a plane ticket
Congrats bro:wishing you a safe trip ahead.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nereiskc(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Greetings Pals, I just received 2NL last week.....pls I need help on where to start in ready for the visa interview, and d best and fast way to secure police report, birth certificate/ declaration of age, medical exam and vaccination record, where to pay for d vis fee and any other requirement......or better still if u can refer me to page to get all d info in one piece. Thanks, as ur suggestions and advice will b helpful
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jummyspecial: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Happy Sunday friends. Have bin fflwing dis thread for a while now n wud want to share my concern wit u n hope I wud get advise on how 2 go about it. I got selected n have sent my forms 2 kcc. I have 2 questions, one is pertaining 2 me n the other 2 a friend. In my weac result i have a D7 in English n I got addmission wit it back then into d university . I want 2 know could the D7 in English be a problem @ the interview? What should I do? Should I go with it 2 the interview or go with jst my BSc? The other question is for a friend that also won there's a DOB error on his weac,he has bin weac n was told they don't issues d certificate twice. He had a BSc can he go with that to the interview without his weac wit him? Pls ur advise would be much appreciated cos this is an opportunity one must'nt mess up. Pls help us with this. God bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
U gat nothing to worry about.u re good to go.secondly as regard to or friend issue,tell him or her to do affidavit to back up his claim in case the CO raise the issue at the interview.plss u guys shld go with all ur credentials oooo
jummyspecial: Happy Sunday friends. Have bin fflwing dis thread for a while now n wud want to share my concern wit u n hope I wud get advise on how 2 go about it. I got selected n have sent my forms 2 kcc. I have 2 questions, one is pertaining 2 me n the other 2 a friend. In my weac result i have a D7 in English n I got addmission wit it back then into d university . I want 2 know could the D7 in English be a problem @ the interview? What should I do? Should I go with it 2 the interview or go with jst my BSc? The other question is for a friend that also won there's a DOB error on his weac,he has bin weac n was told they don't issues d certificate twice. He had a BSc can he go with that to the interview without his weac wit him? Pls ur advise would be much appreciated cos this is an opportunity one must'nt mess up. Pls help us with this. God bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello house,tommorow is the D day for Obatide and his family.pls let us join hands and put their interview in prayer.All hands must be on deck.favour all the way for everyone in Jesus name.Amen.seubis reporting live from lanham Maryland. One luv ma pple.muahhhhh.kisses
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Praise Jah!my husband's green card arrived early this morning.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
principo: Praise Jah!my husband's green card arrived early this morning.
How long did it take? Was it by post?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
God we join hope together for those that will be going for interview this week , lets read a good news about them and make d approval of their Visas a wonderful gift for the Xmas. One luv
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats to does that gotten their 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbeke17: Congrats to does that gotten their 2NL
Pls what's 2NL?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pipsland78:
Pls what's 2NL?
Second Notification Letter(interview Letter).
Its an official letter written to a DV applicant by KCC informing the person that Visa interview appointment has been scheduled.
It lists the embassy address where the interview will be conducted,date & time of interview as well as the DV applicant's details with the beneficiaries(if any)
Hope clear?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
^^^ Yes dear...very clear, thanks. I got mine...just didnt know that's what is being referred to.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
seubis: Hello house,tommorow is the D day for Obatide and his family.pls let us join hands and put their interview in prayer.All hands must be on deck.favour all the way for everyone in Jesus name.Amen.seubis reporting live from lanham Maryland. One luv ma pple.muahhhhh.kisses

@Seubis....great to see you sign on from God's own country....please keep it up o, I also encourage other forumites whose visas have been approved and those that have left not to forget to drop in and check how the forumites are doing....are also help attend to some of the needs. We wish you fruitful endeavors in all you do IJN - Amen! As for @Obatide's interview, we pray that the Angels of heaven shall swing into duty and perfect his testimony as he comes back tomorrow with songs of joy IJN - Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
principo: Praise Jah!my husband's green card arrived early this morning.

Congrats madam.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obatide and family, Rejoice cus the visa is yours already.

No Shaking my brother, My family celebrate's ur success......
OLUWATISE....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
geogec: They now in 8700
wow! But mine is 14**, so I should have been current den? Or do the alphabets in our CN affect d time frame for interviews? Mine is 2014OC.... But I discovered that many of the people here are: 2014AF.... Pls who knows the answer to my questions, or atleast have an idea?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Godsspeed: wow! But mine is 14**, so I should have been current den? Or do the alphabets in our CN affect d time frame for interviews? Mine is 2014OC.... But I discovered that many of the people here are: 2014AF.... Pls who knows the answer to my questions, or atleast have an idea?
yea, that AF signifies Africa.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
@obatide and family's visas has been approved already, they only need to go and pick it....It is God doing. Congrats to u and ur family in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Daudsmart: yea, that AF signifies Africa.
ok, pls why is mine reading OC then, when I am a Nigerian(and African)? Pls any idea?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Godsspeed: ok, pls why is mine reading OC then, when I am a Nigerian(and African)? Pls any idea?

My suspicion is simple, maybe you clicked a different continent during your initial application.
Think deeply and try to remember the whole process of your application.
#justmytought.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akiayo: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Obatide, God of favour who has selected you and your family will not leave you alone now that you need him most for perfection. The visa is yours in JESUS NAME. I rejoice with you as you receive your visa. Oluwa is involve...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
seubis: Hello house,tommorow is the D day for Obatide and his family.pls let us join hands and put their interview in prayer.All hands must be on deck.favour all the way for everyone in Jesus name.Amen.seubis reporting live from lanham Maryland. One luv ma pple.muahhhhh.kisses

My brother Obatide, the host of heaven will go with you & your household. You will enjoy uncommon Cavour before God & men. It's settle in Jesus name.

Let me use this opportunity to inform the house that I will be leaving with my family to Texas tomorrow (Monday), we covet your prayers & we will definitely alert the house as soon as we arrived in USA.

The preparation & office pressure took off the forum for about 2 weeks & be assured that I am fully back to contribute as usual.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2013

Congratulation on your successful landing, enjoy & wish you all the best. My family will be in Texas on Tuesday by the grace of God Almighty. For those schedule for interview this week, you will come out rejoicing & celebrating in Jesus mighty name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
@olatola! Pls respond to geogec question on the nearness of the hotel to the embassy and their charges. I am interested too. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
To Obatide and others that will go for your interview this week, as the birth of Jesus Christ brought joy to the world so shall this season give you joy from the inter view. The almighty God will back you up with uncommon/divine favour IJN. We shall rejoice with you all IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Today 23rd december 2013, I want to say a big congrats to a man that has been a blessing to many. I have not met him in person but we chat and talk all the time like good buddies. He even woke me up on my interview morning to make sure I get ready on time. He is no ther than nairaland's most famous OBATIDE!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.