Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426453 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Numbers finally published:

Nigeria 8000
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Dear Forumites! U guys r really doing a wonderful job here,may God bless you all.
Please my case no is ....0000066*,when will my interview be?Thanks n God bless.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 3:20am On Nov 09, 2013
what is wrong with USA why are they doing this to Nigerians, they should try and change this number for God sake this is not fair at all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 5:06am On Nov 09, 2013
pls i was adviced that visa numbers z bein processed for my region for the month of november as my form has been recieved. Wat do i expect
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2013
hi forumites! congratulations to those already granted visa. my fiancee was also selected and granted visa. as u know that i will love to join her as soon as possible. pls any information or advise that will make dis possible. awaiting ur response plssssss.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Hello bro,ask visa officer on the other thread,he will tell u what to do.hope this help
phatdon4u: hi forumites! congratulations to those already granted visa. my fiancee was also selected and granted visa. as u know that i will love to join her as soon as possible. pls any information or advise that will make dis possible. awaiting ur response plssssss.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2013
With ur case number,u re current in october,it seems u sent u forms late to KCC.when did u send ur forms?
gaius idowu: Dear Forumites! U guys r really doing a wonderful job here,may God bless you all.
Please my case no is ....0000066*,when will my interview be?Thanks n God bless.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2013
God have mercy on Nigerian ooooooooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2013
I submitted in june n I was sure t got dere cos I tracked t,t was received by 1 joseph.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2013
gaius idowu: I submitted in june n I was sure t got dere cos I tracked t,t was received by 1 joseph.

If u have submitted in June then u sld have gotten your 2NL (Interview Schedule)
or did U make any update? If not, pls contact KCC immediately
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2013
Our interview is next week, house please pray for my family , we shall see favor and it will be easy in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2013
XYZZ: Our interview is next week, house please pray for my family , we shall see favor and it will be easy in Jesus Name.

You will find favour, Your visas are already yours.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2013
No I don't.T was my frnd in d state that told me d interview date will be sent to d P.O Box I used since that was d way her's went.I'l contact kcc asap as u've suggested.Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2013
@ phatdon4u yeah you are good to go but just know that your interview will be some how rigorous, just fill the necessary form for derivatives and get lost of pictures for your marriage and also during relationship too and be ready to defend yourselves at the mebassy.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2013
kennex89: what is wrong with USA why are they doing this to Nigerians, they should try and change this number for God sake this is not fair at all.
Kennex, USA are not doing anything wrong to Nigerians d reason is best known to them. If U check last year December Bulletin it was 8500 and January/ February 2013 was 10000 before it was increased to 11000 in March and 17000 in April. From dis assessment we still hv hope. It is not how long but how well. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls bro,hope u always entrance status check with ur confirmation number?because we never can tell if u ve been sheduled for interview.pls check it now cos ur friend gave u wrong information.
gaius idowu: No I don't.T was my frnd in d state that told me d interview date will be sent to d P.O Box I used since that was d way her's went.I'l contact kcc asap as u've suggested.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 8:50am On Nov 09, 2013
phatdon4u: hi forumites! congratulations to those already granted visa. my fiancee was also selected and granted visa. as u know that i will love to join her as soon as possible. pls any information or advise that will make dis possible. awaiting ur response plssssss.

Please clarify, is she your fiancée or wife? In the eyes of the law, fiancée is just fiancée, if you were married before she went for her interview why were you filled in as a derivative?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Divine favour of God will go with you and ur family.Go get the visa.Its urs already.await ur awesome testimony next week by God's grace
XYZZ: Our interview is next week, house please pray for my family , we shall see favor and it will be easy in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2013

Easy go Easy Come,
So Shall it be IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2013
To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2013
gaius idowu: No I don't.T was my frnd in d state that told me d interview date will be sent to d P.O Box I used since that was d way her's went.I'l contact kcc asap as u've suggested.Thanks.

I'll suggest u check your email, I mean the one u wrote on your DS forms.
I believe ur case has being schedule for interview, Check ur emails both inbox and spam mail
No interview details will be sent to P.O Box. Pls be fast about this.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.
Beautiful. Congrats!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2013
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.
Nice one,once more congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2013
[b][/b]
komakan: Kennex, USA are not doing anything wrong to Nigerians d reason is best known to them. If U check last year December Bulletin it was 8500 and January/ February 2013 was 10000 before it was increased to 11000 in March and 17000 in April. From dis assessment we still hv hope. It is not how long but how well. Goodluck!

Good talk Komakan,i dont know why some peps are too anxiuos,is it your doing that you are selected out of those that entered for the lottery,just give thanks to Almighty God and be prayerful that your interview date should come and be granted the visa, please forumites that are awaiting the bulletin update every month,please lets PATIENCE be our watchword, i strongly believe that our interview date will aslo come and our visas granted, and to forumites that have been granted the visa,congratulations, Allah will see you through as you are all preparing for your journey, and forumites that are awaiting interview, Allah will be with you through out the time of the interview. The visas is ours by the special grace of God.

CHEERS

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013

Sis,KCC dont send mail to P.O Box again,they will only notify you throuh your email you provided,so please go to www.dvlottery.state.gov,enter your confirmation number,you never can tell your 2NL might be waiting for you as @Seubis suggested,but if it isnt there contact KCC asap.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013
TCPonly:
How was ur day? I was the 1 that called you on phone a day before yesterday from benin city. I will coming to Lagos on sunday for my medical which i told you ealier.

Oh I see...my day was great bros and urs? Ok. No p...I will be expectn u..safe trip..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013

Just that,congratulations,its truly the Lord's doing. thats real birthday gift.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akiayo: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2013
@seubis and onpointbaby, congratulations! God will see you through in America. Am really happy for you guys. God's favour will also speak for the rest of us awaiting 2ndNL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks akiayo,u shall testify to the glory of God on the day of ur interview too in IJN.don't worry your 2NL is coming very soon
akiayo: @seubis and onpointbaby, congratulations! God will see you through in America. Am really happy for you guys. God's favour will also speak for the rest of us awaiting 2ndNL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Congrats my sister. I wish you all the best of luck as you sojourn to the land of opportunity. Safe journey IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2013
. Congrats so happy for you. May Allaah help us too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2013
kennex89: what is wrong with USA why are they doing this to Nigerians, they should try and change this number for God sake this is not fair at all.
See my dear, I wish to tell you to be thanksful to God in all circumstance. The Bible says everything works together for good unto them that put their trust in God. I see it as an act of God, the most important thing is that you are selected and will be interviewed. I am suppose to be current january but not.
It is also an extension to help you put ur ass together(Get so more money) because you are going to start from the scratch and believe me if ones goes there unprepared, he will suffer so much. Apply P+P+P+P+P. Prayer, Planning, Perserverance, Prudent and Patience. Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.