Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (435804 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wait for God's appointed time ma guys.,instead of complaining I've thanks to God for giving us more opportunity to prepare well and tidy up necessary things. It will surely come so don't be anxious,disturbed or discouraged but rather give thanks to God.
Remember that PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE !

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
@onpointbaby,
Congratulations,it can only be the Lord's doing which is always marvelous in our sight.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
@onpointbaby... Congrate.. Ire akari o..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
westcodes:

Please clarify, is she your fiancée or wife? In the eyes of the law, fiancée is just fiancée, if you were married before she went for her interview why were you filled in as a derivative?

@westcodes. we are not yet married but soonest. i hope to apply for the visa months later, backed with an invitation letter from her. . wat do u think or suggest?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
phatdon4u:

@westcodes. we are not yet married but soonest. i hope to apply for the visa months later, backed with an invitation letter from her. . wat do u think or suggest?

E fit hard oh.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
ferdimako:

E fit hard oh.
anyway out or other option at to benefit frm her american citizenship.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Onpointbaby

I say a big congratulation my dear that's the Lord doing. Favour Abundance. Me nd my family key into your favored testimony...Faith Works Wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Congrats, so happy for u.
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gett: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2013
please help me! I have been selected for dv 2014 & i have sent all my forms to kcc late on september 30,2013(before 5 weeks) through DHL. but i have not received any confirmation message from KCC that my documents are received. but from DHL mail track, my documents are received and signed by T.Campbell. My case number is 2014AF00012***.Can i send an e-mail inquiry to kcc or can i wait for few days. and when will kcc send me a 2NL.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 1:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Good Morning gr8 foruumites! Pls who knows if we have to receive our 2NL before going for medical test and police clearance?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2013
its 10-30pm here in atlanta GA, My advice goes to all winners coming to this country. yes, its the best place you can be and its also the "worst-est" place you can be, it all depends on you. within 3days av moved round av seen things and people and have learnt, av seen Nigerians here making it big and av seen Nigerians here "hustling on-top nothing" to cut it all short, when u are coming as a student, come with your credentials but ill bet if you know what lies ahead in the future u dont wanna use them. its better u take their own exams here like GED & SAT to get a college admission, no matter your level of education in nigeria its better you start from the begining here,this is a hi-tech country, lottery means ntn if u dont study in a reputable college, just tonight i saw a dv winner of some years ago working in an african resturant, and so many nigerians doing jobs that cant pay their bills. my point is be ready to face USA by going to college here, nigerias bsc or msc dont count "much" tho it might do for now but later you'll might regret not having a US college / high school result. life is good here for the ready to face life squally.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 4:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Godsspeed: Good Morning gr8 foruumites! Pls who knows if we have to receive our 2NL before going for medical test and police clearance?
yes, u need 2nl so dat you can plan ahead to know the best time to do these 2 things
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by alickic(m): 5:04am On Nov 10, 2013
gett: please help me! I have been selected for dv 2014 & i have sent all my forms to kcc late on september 30,2013(before 5 weeks) through DHL. but i have not received any confirmation message from KCC that my documents are received. but from DHL mail track, my documents are received and signed by T.Campbell. My case number is 2014AF00012***.Can i send an e-mail inquiry to kcc or can i wait for few days. and when will kcc send me a 2NL.
Yes
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2013
How much is the UCIS fee?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2013
onpointbaby: To God alone be all the Glory he alone deserves all the praise. I couldn't have gotten a better birthday present from him. I had a smooth and successful interview at the embassy yesterday. Got to the embassy at 5:45am and at about past 6 a staff of the embassy came to announce to us how the interview session will be condUcted. We were asked to form two lines one line for immigrants and the other for non immigrants. After dat we went through the security checks and finally got a number tag that I used for documentation and the interview. My tag nos was B407. At about past 8. I was called to submitted my documents and by 9:50am my nos beeped I was interviewed at window 14 by a beautiful white woman. I did fingerprint and I sworn to say the truth. My interview questions. CO: Gudmorning Me: Gudmorning Co:pls can I take your finger prints Me: Sure. Later took my oath and interview proper. CO: what year did u finish secondary school Me: 1993 CO: why are you using two WAEC? Me:I did make my English at first sitting so I did GCE to make up for it. Co:what is your highest level of education? Me: First Degree CO: what course? Me: History & Diplomatic Studies. Co: are you married Me: No CO: do you have children Me: No. She now said congratulations I will approve your visa. Welcome to America. She told me where to pick my passport and how to pay for the UCIS fee. I wish everyone going for their interview next week all the very best.

congratulation, Gods provision and favour for completion are my family's wish for you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2013
XYZZ: How much is the UCIS fee?

its $165 per individual
hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Godsspeed: Good Morning gr8 foruumites! Pls who knows if we have to receive our 2NL before going for medical test and police clearance?

Yes, to be at safer side and avoid double expenses because of their validities
hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2013
gett: please help me! I have been selected for dv 2014 & i have sent all my forms to kcc late on september 30,2013(before 5 weeks) through DHL. but i have not received any confirmation message from KCC that my documents are received. but from DHL mail track, my documents are received and signed by T.Campbell. My case number is 2014AF00012***.Can i send an e-mail inquiry to kcc or can i wait for few days. and when will kcc send me a 2NL.

Though, your CN is not current yet, but its better to send e-mail to KCC, quoting your CN, DofB, and full name.
note that kcc will not mail you to confirm submission of your forms unless you request.
I do hope this helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2013
phatdon4u:
anyway out or other option at to benefit frm her american citizenship.

Not clear! You can't reference her now unless you go with your own visa and marry there. I know PRs can marry but don't know how that will make you going over there any faster. Do some research!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2013
exteababa: its 10-30pm here in atlanta GA, My advice goes to all winners coming to this country. yes, its the best place you can be and its also the "worst-est" place you can be, it all depends on you. within 3days av moved round av seen things and people and have learnt, av seen Nigerians here making it big and av seen Nigerians here "hustling on-top nothing" to cut it all short, when u are coming as a student, come with your credentials but ill bet if you know what lies ahead in the future u dont wanna use them. its better u take their own exams here like GED & SAT to get a college admission, no matter your level of education in nigeria its better you start from the begining here,this is a hi-tech country, lottery means ntn if u dont study in a reputable college, just tonight i saw a dv winner of some years ago working in an african resturant, and so many nigerians doing jobs that cant pay their bills. my point is be ready to face USA by going to college here, nigerias bsc or msc dont count "much" tho it might do for now but later you'll might regret not having a US college / high school result. life is good here for the ready to face life squally.
Good talk. I have heard about it before so U are very right. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Obatide:

Though, your CN is not current yet, but its better to send e-mail to KCC, quoting your CN, DofB, and full name.
note that kcc will not mail you to confirm submission of your forms unless you request.
I do hope this helps?
You can even call them... Once u call them and Quote ur Case number , Name and DOB, even without asking if ur forms have been received by them, it shows up on their computer and they tell if it has bin received or not.... Am saying this from personal experience...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2013
You can even call them... Once u call them aurÞtnd Quote ur Case number, Name and DOB, even without asking if ur forms have been received by them, it shows up on their computer and they tell u if it has bin received or not.... Am saying this from personal experience..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
exteababa:
yes, u need 2nl so dat you can plan ahead to know the best time to do these 2 things
ok, thank you very much!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Congratulations! Glory be to God Almighty!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks.
Obatide:

its $165 per individual
hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obatide:

its $165 per individual
hope it helps?
Obatide... Abeg I just need a little clarification on this... Pls do we also need a Police Report to get an International Passport..? Thnks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
bamideleniayo:
Obatide... Abeg I just need a little clarification on this... Pls do we also need a Police Report to get an International Passport..? Thnks
No bro, you dont need police report for procurement of int'l passport its only for visa purpose.
Hope it helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wishing everybody who is due for interview this week, a huge success.
Go get your visa and testify. We pray for more of success stories of last week.
To those migrating this week, wishn you a safe journey
and those of us waiting: Divine provision to fulfill all financial obligations for all deserving members.
Ameeeeeen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Plz advise me on dis for those that already in US n those that hv idea of world education service, my VISA has bn approved plannin to cross over soon. Plz am a bachellor of Engineering Degree holder in Electrical Engineering and Electronic from one of the Nigerian universities, i plan sendin my transcript to WES for evaluation so that i can continue wit my masters dia but i heard engineering is not selling in US, i plan to change n start from d beginnin wit any medical course like nursing, plz do i stil need to send my transcript to WES for evaluation since i am changin from engineerin to medical line.
Again am i to send both O level (waec) result together wit my university degree plz hw can i do dis
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls i was told that my forms ve bn receivd nd kcc z processing visa numbers for my region for the month of november bt i ve nt recievd any mail abt intervieww pls advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls i was told that my forms ve bn
receivd nd kcc z processing visa numbers
for my region for the month of
november bt i ve nt recievd any mail abt
intervieww pls advice pls i was told that my forms ve bn
receivd nd kcc z processing visa numbers
for my region for the month of
november bt i ve nt recievd any mail abt
intervieww pls advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Goodday my dear friends. I just wanna use this opportunity to congratulate all those who have successful passed their interview and those who will soon pass theirs in flying colours including me. I know the bulletin is stagnant, but i also know that however or whenever my interview shall come, it's gonna be successful. Neither by my power nor strenght but by the power of God alone. I'll rather prefer the bulletin waits/move according to God's time and make me pass than for it to rush and i'll fail.. So yes, i'll wait.. And i'll pass.. Thank u Jesus for u have done it. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.