Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Israeli Visa (for Pilgrimage), Nigeria Or Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Israeli Visa (for Pilgrimage), Nigeria Or Kenya (1259 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Travel To Jerusalem For Pilgrimage Dec.2010 With #50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Visa (for Pilgrimage), Nigeria Or Kenya by languageso: 4:12am On May 01, 2013
Please house, I need your advice. My situation is thus: I will be leaving for Nairobi, Kenya within the next few weeks for a course which would see me being there till January 2014. An American christian group who will be heading to the holy land in November,from the U.S wants me to join them in Tel Aviv. The payment of my package (accommodation,feeding, tours) is being paid for in the U.S.

I want to know how I need to go about securing my Israeli Visa? (noting that I would be heading to Nairobi in the next few weeks) Would I need to come back to Nigeria to apply for the Visa or is it possible to pick it from their embassy in Nairobi?

(1) (Reply)

What Airline Has A Cheap Flight From Lagos To Kano? / 10 Worst Plane Crashes Involving Nigeria / America Visa Cancelled At Poe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.