Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola (1544 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by dkings101(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2013
This road contract has been awarded since 2011 to be completed in 2012 and the contractor hasn't even finish even drainage construction till date. Lagoa State minister of work promised the road would be completed by June this year...now the rain is here and we are suffering. Even the drainage constructed has no use as water pile up on the road. I wish the contract was awarded to CCECC, we would have forgotten a road contract was awarded. Shame to Plycon, Shame to ACN and shame to BRF.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by dkings101(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2013

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by dkings101(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2013

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by dkings101(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2013

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by georjay(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2013
epele eku iroju.....
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2013
That road has to be a major blind-spot in Fashola's administration. I heard the money was diverted to fund the Osun election, don't know how true this is though. I drove there late last year and returned with a knocking sound from my car's suspension and my bumper in my boot. A lot of residents there use SUVs.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by georjay(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2013
epele eku iroju.....fashola is working..hehehe
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by biafransoul: 9:50am On May 01, 2013
lol, Fashola is working and lagosians are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2013
biafran soul: lol, Fashola is working and lagosians are suffering.
The equivalent of Ayobo in your state will surely have its residents riding bicycles to their farms and fetching water from streams. God help them if they'll even have electricity.

1 Like

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by dkings101(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2013
Moderator can this make frontpage pls
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2013
The Lagos state government doesn't really care about the mainland not to talk of Ayobo.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva: The Lagos state government doesn't really care about the mainland not to talk of Ayobo.
You guys keep saying this but i can list 10 or more locations on the mainland that looks better and is more developed than the places that make you proud of your state....whatever state it is apart from FCT.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by abifoluwa: 10:42am On May 01, 2013
ba7man: You guys keep saying this but i can list 10 or more locations on the mainland that looks better and is more developed than the places that make you proud of your state....whatever state it is apart from FCT.
dude this is not about lagos state or his state, this is a very bad road, when people criticize your government, be happy, it makes them work better. Even if its out of hatred, trust me, it sure helps. This is a bad road, and fashola should do something about it, Quickly
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by seunlayi(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2013
maybe Ayobo is not part of Brf Lagos ;Dmaybe Ayobo is not part of Brf Lagos
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by strangest(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2013
ba7man: You guys keep saying this but i can list 10 or more locations on the mainland that looks better and is more developed than the places that make you proud of your state....whatever state it is apart from FCT.
please list the 10, am waiting...
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2013
strangest: please list the 10, am waiting...
(1) Yaba (2) Surulere (3) Maryland (4) Obanikoro (5) Ikeja (6) Ogudu (7) Magodo axis (cool Gbagada (9) Ojodu (10) Ogba... I didn't even have to leave my car to snap the pix of where i am.

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by jmaine: 11:20am On May 01, 2013
Double post . . . .
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by jmaine: 11:23am On May 01, 2013
ba7man: (1) Yaba (2) Surulere (3) Maryland (4) Obanikoro (5) Ikeja (6) Ogudu (7) Magodo axis (cool Gbagada (9) Ojodu (10) Ogba... I didn't even have to leave my car to snap the pix of where i am.

Starting on this mode won't augur well for your course. . .You seem to ignore the fact the some of those places you mentioned harbor some of the popular and humiliating slums in Lagos . .E.g the Makoko - Iwaya axis . .

A serene town like Calabar won't even have a slum area as humiliating as Makoko . ..

Chose your challenges wisely bruv .
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by Afam4eva(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2013
ba7man: (1) Yaba (2) Surulere (3) Maryland (4) Obanikoro (5) Ikeja (6) Ogudu (7) Magodo axis (cool Gbagada (9) Ojodu (10) Ogba... I didn't even have to leave my car to snap the pix of where i am.
And what point are you trying to prove with the pics? Is that all the roads on the mainland. Most roads on the mainland are really bad and need urgent attention. A case in point is the road that leads to Adeniyi Jones from Ogba.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by teskyg: 11:42am On May 01, 2013
Where are the Fashola Bingos?Fashola for president,bla bla bla.Propaganda,propaganda.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by pomporiking: 11:50am On May 01, 2013
Everything you trolls do is call fashola..haven't you figured out that there are local governments who also receive allocation from the govt and they do nothing with the money.that is why nigeria won't develop
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
abifoluwa: dude this is not about lagos state or his state, this is a very bad road, when people criticize your government, be happy, it makes them work better. Even if its out of hatred, trust me, it sure helps. This is a bad road, and fashola should do something about it, Quickly
see my first post on my experience on that road. I'm refering to that dude i quoted that was trying to mock the situation.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
And what point are you trying to prove with the pics? Is that all the roads on the mainland. Most roads on the mainland are really bad and need urgent attention. A case in point is the road that leads to Adeniyi Jones from Ogba.
Hmmmm....U just gave me a good idea, I'll go round whenever I'm free and take pics. That Adeniyi jones link road truely is bad but you can't point at another bad road in that area. All the rest are good.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by petreli12: 1:25pm On May 01, 2013
The last time I visited Ayobo was in 2006 and I have and will never set my foot there again. Its like hell for the residents especially when it rains. Shame on Fashola, Bisi Yusuf et al.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by Willdidi(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2013
pompori king: Everything you trolls do is call fashola..haven't you figured out that there are local governments who also receive allocation from the govt and they do nothing with the money.that is why nigeria won't develop
Dude I get ur point but d truth of d matter is dat d local govt u mention don't even comtrol their own fund, d state govt has 2 release d fund 2 dem b4 dey can do anytin, dat is y d local govt is fight for direct fund from d FG instead of it passing through d state govt, but d state govt wouldn't want dis 2 happen. Local govt in Nigeria r completely handicapped. N besides der r levels of job d state govt can do n d LG can't do, n dis road in question happens 2 b one of such.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 01, 2013
I wonder why the thread is not on frontpage yet, these forum allows us to expose some of our politicians who siphon funds meant for state projects. Nigerians need to know the calibre of people we voted for to avoid making such mistakes again.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2013
jmaine:

Starting on this mode won't augur well for your course. . .You seem to ignore the fact the some of those places you mentioned harbor some of the popular and humiliating slums in Lagos . .E.g the Makoko - Iwaya axis . .

A serene town like Calabar won't even have a slum area as humiliating as Makoko . ..

Chose your challenges wisely bruv .
Calabar State will jump at an opportunity to have an area like Yaba even if Makoko comes with the package. What goes on in Calabar?? When i need a rest, maybe I'll come sleep there but Lagos is where its all happening. Yeah, its noisy, crowded and such but i won't trade it for those sleepy locations where nothing happens. I would feel as if the world is leaving me behind while i'm busy smiling sheepishly in a serene environment....When i'm not an Old retiree.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by omenka(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2013
dkings101: Moderator can this make frontpage pls

Keep on bleeting.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by ba7man(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2013
I stay in Lagos but i can't stay in Ayobo, too far from the center where its all happening. I'm very aware that remote areas on outskirts are usually the last areas to receive development and Ayobo is an example.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by jmaine: 10:57pm On May 01, 2013
ba7man: Calabar State will jump at an opportunity to have an area like Yaba even if Makoko comes with the package. What goes on in Calabar?? When i need a rest, maybe I'll come sleep there but Lagos is where its all happening. Yeah, its noisy, crowded and such but i won't trade it for those sleepy locations where nothing happens. I would feel as if the world is leaving me behind while i'm busy smiling sheepishly in a serene environment....When i'm not an Old retiree.

You simply said nothing bruv all in the name of simply posting a reply . . . Even the worst areas in Calabar don't look as terrible as Ayobo . .

#Fact . . . .

1 Like

Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by RickyRoss1(m): 4:09am On May 02, 2013
You see the way these ACN clowns defend Fashola at any given point in time.
These guys are shameless, and I have said it many times ACN is as corrupt as PDP or even worst, they are all birds of the same feather.
Re: Ayobo Road Construction - What A Disgrace To ACN And Fashola by xxyz17(m): 4:59am On May 02, 2013
ba7man: Calabar State will jump at an opportunity to have an area like Yaba even if Makoko comes with the package. What goes on in Calabar?? When i need a rest, maybe I'll come sleep there but Lagos is where its all happening. Yeah, its noisy, crowded and such but i won't trade it for those sleepy locations where nothing happens. I would feel as if the world is leaving me behind while i'm busy smiling sheepishly in a serene environment....When i'm not an Old retiree.
shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed
Calabar Republic nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian History Documentary( Video 2.5hrs Long!) / WOW!! Patrick Obahiagbon REPLIES Patience Jonathan / Ngige Sighted Inside The Senate Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.