Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Does Fashion Mean To You? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Does Fashion Mean To You? (732 Views)

Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / What Does It Really Mean To Be "HOT"? / Show Of Your Tattoo Tattoo And What Does It Mean To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Fashion Mean To You? by alaxwilson: 11:27am On May 01, 2013
For me, fashion helps you specific 'yourself' and thus it must always be supported what you discover fascinating - ANd nobody else! Fashion is an expression of one's inner self and not a mirrored image of each one's expectation of what ought to be expressed. The land of true fashion could be a lion's den and you higher apprehend what you are up against before throwing yourself into the roaring dungeon of darkness! Okay, perhaps that is a little overboard however hey, you have seen the films, (the one true supply )- the style world is brutal and people's understanding and definition of fashion is even a lot of shuddery. Basically as a result of it is usually regarding what everybody else is sporting once really; folks ought to see themselves as canvases, all created for a masterpiece and WHO needs to enter a gallery wherever you'd swear the artists simply glued and derived every other? i could not even be paid to enter that gallery (okay let's be honest, i am a poor student and if the pay is sweet i will set the mood! lol simply kidding)! I think that fashion ought to be seen as one thing that represents a rhythm however the steps we elect to maneuver to the music with, ought to be our own- we must always move freely and not guaranteed to the must-have-lists. as a result of seriously, nothing is as refreshing as seeing somebody walk down the road in their own very little world of awesomeness! therefore why therefore frightened to square out, do not be a slave to what the trend pages say - and if you've got to, be impressed not numbed and brainwashed to become a 'fashslave'- completely different is good and WHO is aware of, you'll completely be walking down the road spreading your very little share of awesomeness along with your real individualism.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Always Draw The Back Of Their Blouse? / In Need Of Your Help Guyz / UK Wholesale Fashion Supplier Looking For New Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.