Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

In Need Of Your Help Guyz - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Need Of Your Help Guyz (730 Views)

To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? / Is It Fashion To Put Your Afro Comb Behind Your Back Pocket: Guyz Only / Guyz Can U Try A G-string On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Your Help Guyz by Habilasamuel(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2013
I know that i have fashion designin potenetials in me. Any time i see a cloth, i imagine a newer and better style which any fabric of such nature and coloure could be sown into... Dont knw how to go about this.... Maybe i should learn how to sow or maybe not... What am i surpose to do... I have no idea on wat it is to be a fashion designer... [b][/b]
Re: In Need Of Your Help Guyz by Lovetinz(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2013
There is no formal education or certification required to become a successful fashion designer, but that doesn't make the feat any easier. You will need to have a combination of drawing, sewing, and design skills, a knowledge of the fashion industry, and unparalleled perseverance. A few ideas to help you get started are outlined in this article.
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Fashion-Designer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Basketball Hoodies Manufacturer & Wholesaler UK, USA / Fashion:then And Now... / Massive Sales On Organic Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.