Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Get A USA Bank Account And Mastercard For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A USA Bank Account And Mastercard For Free (1409 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Get Free USA Bank Account Linked To Free Payoneer Card / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A USA Bank Account And Mastercard For Free by naijastandup(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2013
Derrick Akhigbe http://www.maganoneedpay.com/
If you are yet to get your Payoneer Mastercard and US Bank Account, then you are really on a very long thing. The advantages that comes with the Payoneer Mastercard and Bank Account are enormous and it is something any Nigerian working online should have.

Before I proceed to giving the information on how you can get your own card, let me first highlight some of the advantages that comes with it.

With your Payoneer Mastercard, you can receive payment from Paypal and other US based online merchant that restrict their payment system to Nigerian Residents.

The card also can be use to verify your Paypal account also you can withdraw funds to your US Bank account that comes with owning the Mastercard. The card can also be used to shop online and pay for goods and services.

Owning is Payoneer Mastercard is like owing a US based bank account, you can imagine the goodies you can derive from that. It will make working online easier for you especially when you working with affiliates programmes that pay you via US bank transfer.

The card can also be personalised to any name of your choice and that also give some sense of class in owning the mastercard.
READ FULL POST HERE www.maganoneedpay.com/

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Overnight Billionaire In Nigeria / Best Foam/mattress / How To Become An Overnight Billionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.