Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Can Docs In House Confirm If Stout Contains Some Amout Of Steroids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Docs In House Confirm If Stout Contains Some Amout Of Steroids (527 Views)

Docs In The House Abeg Come Help Me / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man / Docs In D House, Is It Possible To Get Pregnant When One Is Not Ovulating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Docs In House Confirm If Stout Contains Some Amout Of Steroids by mecussey(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2013
I have noticed how the big stout increases my energy level and possibly testosterone. I heard its made of Barley, Hops and ethernol but I doubt. Unlike other beers, it gives you all the energy and drive that you could think of, something is wrong with it.

(1) (Reply)

Something Big On The Line Coming Your Way / How To Improve And Move Higher Your Sleep / Do You Have Kernicterus Brain Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.