Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man (38028 Views)

The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... / I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question / Bodybuilder Exercise Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by koboplanet: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
A FEMALE gym junkie has revealed how she now looks like a man after developing a steroid addiction which mutated her body.

Candice Armstrong, who used to be a pretty blonde, has been left with stubble, broad shoulders and a one-inch penis, after using the drug in a desperate attempt to improve her shape.

The former London barmaid said her nightmare began two years ago when she joined a gym to improve her physique.

Ms Armstong, who suffers from body dysmorphia, revealed she would work out for three hours a day and was convinced her upper body was too slender.

But despite people telling her she was developing great biceps, it wasn't enough.

When a fellow gym fanatic suggested using steroids, she went for it, but soon developed an addiction to daily doses of the steroid Trenbolone.

Ms Armstrong told British tabloid The Sunday People she only started using the drug because she hated her body, but now things were a thousand times worse.

In fact the drug altered her body so much that her clitoris grew into a one-inch penis, she developed facial hair, acne and even began walking like a man.

The transition was so extreme she now dresses in men's clothes so she isn't mistaken for a man in drag and now avoids women's toilets.

"Now I look like a man and I hate it. Even my own mother has told me I'm not pretty any more," she said.

"I don't want to become a man, I just want to be normal. I stopped having any sort of sex drive for men. I tried having sex with a girl but that didn't do anything for me either. So it's not like it has turned me lesbian."

Ms Armstrong said she thought the drug would make her training more effective, but has now developed an addiction which has changed her body to such an extent even her GP asked if she was undergoing a sex change.

"I used to get a lot of attention from men. Now very few people find me attractive. But I can't say I miss sex. I have no sex drive and I'm more insecure than ever," she said.

She added she was now trying to beat her addiction, but still works out for at least three hours a day.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/female-bodybuilder-candice-armstrong-reveals-how-steroid-habit-turned-her-into-a-man/story-fneuzlbd-1226745139266

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by fr3do(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Oyibo people and their body insecurities. mtcheew. Make dem come naija make we dey battle boko haramic insecurity, now. angry

2 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Godswillu(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
shocked
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by everyday: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wonders as they say shall never end
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
front paqe finx
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Sermwell(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
So how can we help you now? This is what you get when inferiority complex takes over you!

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by israel007: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let's see if he has 'that' male feature, pls

5 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by fakulty(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
NA WA OOOO
What a pity

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Jayses(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
J

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by adexsimply(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
shocked shocked Faints

2 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by vivy4uall(f): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
am i dreaming or what?.........front page
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Lordave: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
No be Commando I dey see so?
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Is she complaining or what? Those are called side effects, and every pill or medication can have side effects. Maybe she took the pills without researching or reading about what they do. Nothing shocking about her transformation at all.

Maybe taking estrogen or progesterone will help her become more womanly again.

4 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Pita99(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
She must be regretting taking steroids by nw! Who go marry this 1?

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by ITbomb(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Since I started taking this steriod , e never work for my body

3 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by ellee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
undecidedimagine :oimagine
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by alons: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
finally fp tins
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Davo93(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lols... wetin we no go see
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Vivly(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Taking oestrogen pills wont help her again. Her body has reached the limit of elasticity

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
I shall laud you you because in a fear inspiring way i am wonderfully made(psalms 139:14) its a shame she never realised that. yes everything he made pretty in its time (eccl 3:11) including me!

4 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Fazhy: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
People should stop using steroids. The disadvantages are just too enormous.

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Rexsul: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
oh lord of boko haram!

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by SirTunechi(f): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Either ways she z still fuckable........

2 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by sambroose(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
1naira .......I no buy, imagine weytin person turn her sef into, she even get joystick sef .....ihe neme
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by homesteady(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Eya! Enjoy your stay as a man! grin

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Can we see the Joystick?End tym thins.. tongue.u are uncertisfied with d way God made U yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cries cries for white pple

1 Like

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by eluquenson(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
That's the bad side of Amino acid & cretin
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by SirTunechi(f): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pita99: She must be regretting taking steroids by nw! Who go marry this 1?
4get dat tin......some guys wuld b lyk "she z my type

3 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Arosa(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb: Since I started taking this steriod , e never work for my body

grin grin grin
Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Imagine if this thing was a Nigerian girlfriend...

She won't just be cheating on you when you're broke , she'll be beating you up as well...

5 Likes

Re: Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man by LordReed(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
I don't believe it. The facial structure in the two pictures don't match to me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? / Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.