Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,541 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 (20557 Views)

Manchester United Vs West Brom (0 - 1) On 2nd May 2015 / Liverpool Vs Basel: UCL ( 1 - 1) oN 9th December 2014 / Chelsea Vs FC Basel - UCL - (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 03, 2013
c++_crazy:
fools making mouth at chelsea instead of sleeping, d use*less afam4eva denied d hopeless club he was supporting and added eyimba just 2 be on a safer side incase his normally clueless ranting gets him into a shameless and disgraceful trouble. And who is this useless antella or antelope?
This is what Chelsea fans are known for. No sane gentleman will ever pitch tent with Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 03, 2013
c++_crazy:
guy i know say ur mama use abortion born u na why ur brain no complete cos dem secondary school students dey use her fallopian tube dey titrate acid and d thing dissolve part of ur zinc brain so as u dull like akamu reach and better words no dey ur algae mouth reach just crawl back to ur mumsi sti laden va*gina and drown in her venomous discharge and die 4 good letz see how we can rid this planet of imbechiles
Will GENTLEMEN ever join Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 03, 2013
barcanista: Will GENTLEMEN ever join Chelsea?
There are gentlemen that are CFC fans

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by 1025: 12:25am On May 03, 2013
Afam4eva: I dey laugh...I can't wait to see the finals between chelsea and almighty Benfica, the portugese terror. chelsea's name will be changed on that day to "Sorry FC". I dey laugh like OBJ. lol.

are u not the same dog that was busy telling us how good basel is on away games when we beat them in the first leg? ur shamelessness can only be related to under bridge life style.
go get a life because ur shameless club was not in europe this time last season and they are not in europe this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:28am On May 03, 2013
CFCfan:
FOR REAL? it's HARD to see any. The Cfc fans i know are touts who believe in GRA-GRA and VIOLENCE. they have little or no charisma, they lack respect for others among others. Wait a minute, wasn't Mourinho a part and parcel of Chelsea?-No wonder his ill-manners. Hmmmm even the players aren't different. I have to conclude that toutism is in Chelsea's DNA
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:33am On May 03, 2013
1025:

are u not the same dog that was busy telling us how good basel is on away games when we beat them in the first leg? ur shamelessness can only be related to under bridge life style.
go get a life because ur shameless club was not in europe this time last season and they are not in europe this time around.
Let me first Congratulate your team for reaching the final of Europa league. I'll say it's well deserved and this is the level of your team. UCL is for the MEN and not for mediocre team like Chelsea. Last season, european football went on crisis, hence, a team like Chelsea could lift the trophy. Anyway enjoy your Europa sojourn and i hope you defend the title next season-BECAUSE you will NEVER be in UCL next season, it is neither your calling nor your class. STICK to Europa and all the best
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2013
Those touts and goats Chelsea habored as fans make me hate Chelsea. No regret. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:41am On May 03, 2013
imperiouxx: Those touts and goats Chelsea habored as fans make me hate Chelsea. No regret. cheesy
i know Bros. Sha try change that your signature abeg. i never still recover from the loss, u knw say we(barca) no de use to losing.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by joseph1013: 12:45am On May 03, 2013
CFCfan:
You are a REAL gentleman. If all Chelsea fans are like you, your club will not have as many haters.
Kai, Chelsea fans get mouth... Ah ha Kilode!
Congratulations on reaching the final. Bring the Trophy from Amsterdam, even if it's gonna be for the sake of my felloe OMO NAIJA, Moses and Mikel.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:52am On May 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

lol.... Just because of what? Luckily for you I'm not in mood for a reverse combo right now but all I going to say is ''happens to you just as you wish the next person''.
am not hating chelsea or any club so itz totally never goin 2 be applicable 2 me and 4 bringing it up, am still awake waiting 4 mofos like u 2 reply me
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:54am On May 03, 2013
barcanista: so typical of chelsea fans.
so typical of unambitious and ambiguous fan, finding excuses 2 validate his lagcity
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:56am On May 03, 2013
barcanista: This is what Chelsea fans are known for. No sane gentleman will ever pitch tent with Chelsea.
this is what idiots are known for, excuses 2 remain mediocres with impunity

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 12:59am On May 03, 2013
the day u'l be intelligent, the earth will spin off itz axis
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 1:02am On May 03, 2013
barcanista: Let me first Congratulate your team for reaching the final of Europa league. I'll say it's well deserved and this is the level of your team. UCL is for the MEN and not for mediocre team like Chelsea. Last season, european football went on crisis, hence, a team like Chelsea could lift the trophy. Anyway enjoy your Europa sojourn and i hope you defend the title next season-BECAUSE you will NEVER be in UCL next season, it is neither your calling nor your class. STICK to Europa and all the best
like ur father cares how many away matches ur mum played 2 vomit an idio*t like u

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 1:03am On May 03, 2013
imperiouxx: Those touts and goats Chelsea habored as fans make me hate Chelsea. No regret. cheesy
Ie why u'l keep being confused all ur life till it terminates without sending back an exit integer
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 1:05am On May 03, 2013
barcanista: i know Bros. Sha try change that your signature abeg. i never still recover from the loss, u knw say we(barca) no de use to losing.
shediot, u no dey use 2 loosing, how many times u don win chelsea or ur messi never score chelsea b4

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 1:16am On May 03, 2013
joseph1013:
You are a REAL gentleman. If all Chelsea fans are like you, your club will not have as many haters.
Kai, Chelsea fans get mouth... Ah ha Kilode!
Congratulations on reaching the final. Bring the Trophy from Amsterdam, even if it's gonna be for the sake of my felloe OMO NAIJA, Moses and Mikel.
Thank you my brother, you will indeed live long.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 1:20am On May 03, 2013
c++_crazy:
am not hating chelsea or any club so itz totally never goin 2 be applicable 2 me and 4 bringing it up, am still awake waiting 4 mofos like u 2 reply me

The well in your backyard is full now, feel free to jump in. You're still lucky, need some boost to count reverse combo on you. Chelsea + goat fan..... two inseparable phenomena
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 1:25am On May 03, 2013
barcanista: i know Bros. Sha try change that your signature abeg. i never still recover from the loss, u knw say we(barca) no de use to losing.

Hey my friend barcanista, I'll do that next week. Sorry about yesterday, you guys tried but your best wasn't just good enough.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by greatestman(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2013
up chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by hrhntanta1: 6:22am On May 03, 2013
tongue chai...n na wetin man u go take flog dem on sunday.no rest for them players
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by ibitomisi: 6:48am On May 03, 2013
omg let them get going cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by hotwax: 7:01am On May 03, 2013
Will GENTLEMEN ever join Chelsea?
Boring. You have no other point for attacking chelsea fans again.

I guess your comment above makes you a "gentleman".

A typical hoodlum
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by hotwax: 7:05am On May 03, 2013
Hey my friend barcanista, I'll do that next week. Sorry about yesterday, you guys tried but your best wasn't just good enough.

Barca really tried! Thats why they did not score a single goal. What a shame? Barca has broken another record. Chopping "7-0" in Champions league. Shame at the highest order.

Lets assume Bayern munic was home, what happened to barca home?

At lease score some goals and prove to us you tried but Bayern won on aggregate.

Bayern didnt even won on aggregrate, they won on victories. Dont tell us you tried again.

Plastic fans! Big mouths. Later you will tell us how chelsea fans are noise makers.

You should be ashamed of yourself, yet, you have the gut to keep ranting. Who is the noise maker here ?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 7:17am On May 03, 2013
hotwax:

Barca really tried! Thats why they did not score a single goal. What a shame? Barca has broken another record. Chopping "7-0" in Champions league. Shame at the highest order.

At lease score some goals and prove to us you tried but Bayern won on aggregate.

Bayern didnt even won on aggregrate, they won on victories. Dont tell us you tried again.

Plastic fans! Big mouths. Later you will tell us how chelsea fans are noise makers.

You should be ashamed of yourself, yet, you have the gut to keep ranting. Who is the noise maker here ?
even madrid at least did somtn but d useless barcelona,...hmmmmm dz is really a big shame, 7-0 nawa oooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2013
but peter okoye is more of a gentle man dan you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by fujirice: 8:14am On May 03, 2013
hotwax:

You dey mind the mofo? Shame no dey allow them accept facts!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013 by femzy84(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2013
Chelsea na baba biko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On Sunday February 26th 2012 / Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 21st November 2015 / Arsenal V Dortmund: UCL (1 - 2) On 22nd October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.