Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? (911 Views)

Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? / Is Jamb Out / 2009/2010 Jamb Out Tomorow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? by vizboy(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2013
Please i would like to know and how much is the cost of the form.
Re: Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? by SaintBJ(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2013
Also,i would want to inquire,if jamb has a process wereby one can change his choice of university .
Re: Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? by kaysy(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2013
vizboy: Please i would like to know and how much is the cost of the form.

Saint-B.J:
Also,i would want to inquire,if jamb has a process wereby one can change his choice of university .

JAMB Change of Course/Institution is not Out, the Scratch Card will be out some weeks after the JAMB Result is released, Applicants can only get this scratch cards only from JAMB's Office in their respective States.

At KAYSYConcept Online Services, we also conduct online services for JAMB change of Course/Institution, applicants can always visit our site at http://kaysyconcept..com/ to apply

Since it may be difficult for some Applicants to locate JAMB Office in their respective States, we shall carry out the Change of Course/Institution Process for applicants from all parts of Nigeria, Just Visit our site the procedure would have been posted when the scratch card is out. Thanks

Re: Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? by vizboy(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2013
^^ thanks
Re: Please Is Change Of Course Form For Jamb Out? by kaysy(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2013
vizboy: ^^ thanks

Its now available, you can click the link below to apply
https://www.nairaland.com/1279405/jamb-change-course-institution-form

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014 Post Utme / Uniben Post Ume Cut Off Mark Officially 200 / Picture: Letter Of ASUU Strike Which Begins Sunday 30th Of June 2013 Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.