Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Funny And Crazy Things Yuor Kids Have Ever Done - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny And Crazy Things Yuor Kids Have Ever Done (598 Views)

Breaking: Kidnapped Adekunle Orekoya Kids Have Been Found!!! / Funny And Cute Wedding Vows / Crazy Things You Did As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Crazy Things Yuor Kids Have Ever Done by uchemummy(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2013
I WAS TAKING A SHOWER ONE AFTERNOON WHEN MY BABY CAME INSIDE THE ROOM TOOK MY PANT AND PUT IT ON HIS HEAD AND DASHED OUT TO THE SITTING ROOM WHERE MY HUSBAND AND HIS FRIENDS ARE CHATTING.MY HUSBAND WAS SPEECHLESS ALTHOUGH THEY MADE FUN OF IT.THANK GOD THE PANT WASNT BAD ANYWAY. SHARE UR OWN

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Suspected To Be Pregnant With Her Second Child. / "Investment Opportunities In Nigeria Oil & Gas Industry-redefined" / Eco Friendly Mats For Home Decor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.