Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] (1099 Views)

Perfect Money Down / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] by hamziwhiz(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2013
Hello Fellow Forumites,

In my quest to make giving a habit I'll be sharing a 3 step formula to starting your own business without money.

It is becoming an irritation for me when I see every one talking about starting a business and talking about money as though it was all that capital is about. Unfortunately this is a myth!

Starting a business requires Capital which is not necessarily money.

Yes! Let that sink in "Capital is not necessarily money!"

I hate stories as much as you do so Lets get to the point:

STEP 1: Learn it!
Knowledge is the highest and most relevant capital you need to start any kind of business. Go Learn something! Whether its how to speak french or how to ask a lady out (A huge market! wink)

STEP 2: Do it!
Don't just learn something and sit down with your knowledge. Do Something with the knowledge...remember practice makes perfect huh? So for instance if you have learnt how to design greeting cards - Just Practice! By Doing you learn what kind of problems could arise and how to tackle them.

STEP 3: Sell it!

Note This: You cannot make money without selling something!
So find a way to sell your skill out. Whether as a product, product idea, service etc. Just Sell it!
Be sure you are delivering quality and you'll be the "Go to guy" in no time.

Dont worry about making money it'll come running your way if you get these steps right.

I hope I have been able to inspire someone with this post.

If you have any questions I'll be more than glad to help you out.
Re: 3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] by wisemanj(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2013
nice speech, true talk i saw this LEARN IT DO IT SELL IT in sde back 2011 any way tanx
Re: 3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] by abbeynism(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2013
That is a lovely input from you. Hope most newbies IM learn from his and do it JUMP any of the steps. Most are not ready to DO IT but LEARN it and SELL IT.

I do not have much to say for now.

Cheers
Re: 3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] by novine(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: 3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] by hamziwhiz(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2013
novine: Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT

You won't go far spamming the forum & other people's thread.
You need to learn how to 'sell' it'll help you a great deal.

Cheers!
Re: 3 Steps To Starting Your Own Business! [no Money Down] by biz1234: 1:11pm On May 04, 2013
You remind of Dr. Sunny O. of success digest(The mentor of all mentors) in Nigeria. Well done for re-echoing that!

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business Help / Adeboye Curses Redeemed Pastors Again Says, Don’t Sabotage My N35billion Project / Dangote, Others Generate 15,000MW Of Electricity From Private Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.