Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fashion Section Chatroom - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Section Chatroom (13782 Views)

*~Onnari Voted Fashion Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / *~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by TriniCrystal: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hi Guys. Im in love with Nigeria and im really interested in making friends. my FB is brownneyes16@yahoo.com.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by joymercy(f): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2013
Hi,I luv ur good work u guys are making real sense I luv it. Plz keep it up.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by anitank(f): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
What the best brand of personal make-up brush set to buy? Seen a few of dem but wasn't impressed with the texture of the brushes
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by rolabettin(f): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
I use Tianwei, and its really nice. I even use it for bridal makeup too
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by trugo: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2013
Have a look @ this custom designers rapper and tell me what you think.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by ATMC(f): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
This thread is came at d right time. Hi everyone
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by ATMC(f): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
But why all these hidden posts eh?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by kandiikane(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hi hun, most of them are spam.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by mamski: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Kandiikane that is not true.I thought this was a fashion section. People are suppose to talk about fashion.if this wasn't opened for everybody,then this wouldn't have been on nairaland.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by kandiikane(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
What are you on about?

If you spam this section with adverts you will be banned with your post.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by tjskii(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin no nonsense Kandii

Na wa for u o,I dey biff u,u no hear from me ur co mod, u no find me angry angry
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by mamski: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
I remember Kandii, the ist sentence u typed when this chatroom was opened.

''Fashion Section Chatroom by kandiikane: 7:12pm On May 01
Hi guys, if you have anything you would like to discuss please do not hesistate to post.''

Thank God I copied and pasted it,the exact way u typed it.so why should you be deleting the post that people actually talk about fashion.if you just wanted a chat room where you can gist with your friends and make new friends, then you shouldn't have named it fashion section chatroom.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by tjskii(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
madam the posts that were hidden were those of people advertising their goods and services,we already have a place wher that can be done for free which is the fashion and clothing market section,here is the link,https://www.nairaland.com/fashion-ads,this is a chatroom, if u ave anything fashion related to discuss or if u just want to get to know or relate with other fashion posters ure free to do so here.I havnt actually seen any of your threads in the fashion section,r u new here?if u are,ure very welcome kiss
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by mamski: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
This chatroom is nonsense I will be happy to unfollow it.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by kandiikane(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
tjskii: cheesy cheesy grin no nonsense Kandii

Na wa for u o,I dey biff u,u no hear from me ur co mod, u no find me angry angry

Lol babe, nor biff me, nor be dat at all. I just busy for work. 12hours a day in heels. Lol, my toes don begin to dey fall off. How you dey jare?

Mamski, what exactly is your point? How is posting adverts the same as discussing fashion? You well baa?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Hi, even though there's currently no one here. I'm making this section one of my new abodes. Do welcome me. smiley cheesy
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni: Hi, even though there's currently no one here. I'm making this section one of my new abodes. Do welcome me. smiley cheesy
We should create our own competition Vanneni. You're welcome to the section of beautiful people btw.

Let's bring ppl to this section tongue
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
Shollypopz:
We should create our own competition Vanneni. You're welcome to the section of beautiful people btw.

Exactly!!!
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Shollypopz:

Thanks. Let's go recruit members. cheesy You have an idea on what the competition would look like?

Hello TEA esq smiley
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni: Thanks. Let's go recruit members. cheesy You have an idea on what the competition would look like?

Hello TEA esq smiley
I was thinking a group of 10 girls and 10 boys.
In the first round, 5 boys and 5 girls would emerge.
They first round is a pop-up quiz. The question is asked on the thread by the judges and they are giving a short amount of time to come up with the answers. Those who do not post within stipulated time are automatically disqualified. Judges give scores according to criteria met and the 5 with the highest score are picked. Same goes for the guys.

Second round: They are paired into a team of boys and girls. The difference between this round and the previous is the answers to the question require creativity and a longer time period is given. For example: They are asked to find a solution to a fashion mishap. Might require drawings, posting of images and bla, bla, bla. A pair of 2 teams emerge from this round.

Third round: Each team goes against each other in a debate. And a winner team is given the prize.

LoL, what do you think guys?? Tell me your own ideas too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by ATMC(f): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lol, wonderful ideas you got up there. Maybe we should add visuals...your idea seems mostly intellectual kinda.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni:

Hello TEA esq smiley
Hi dear
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Shollypopz:
I was thinking a group of 10 girls and 10 boys.
In the first round, 5 boys and 5 girls would emerge.
They first round is a pop-up quiz. The question is asked on the thread by the judges and they are giving a short amount of time to come up with the answers. Those who do not post within stipulated time are automatically disqualified. Judges give scores according to criteria met and the 5 with the highest score are picked. Same goes for the guys.

Second round: They are paired into a team of boys and girls. The difference between this round and the previous is the answers to the question require creativity and a longer time period is given. For example: They are asked to find a solution to a fashion mishap. Might require drawings, posting of images and bla, bla, bla. A pair of 2 teams emerge from this round.

Third round: Each team goes against each other in a debate. And a winner team is given the prize.

LoL, what do you think guys?? Tell me your own ideas too cheesy
It really does sound like fun. We can put our heads together and make it work because it really sounds cool. Let me see if I can come up with any other ideas to spark up this section. It's boring indeed. undecided
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
ATMC: Lol, wonderful ideas you got up there. Maybe we should add visuals...your idea seems mostly intellectual kinda.
I think so too

And as for that first round, we might have problems because some contestants won't be able to post answers to their questions in time not becase they don't know the answer but because of bad network.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
TEA esq™:

Hi dear
How do you do my friend? I haven't been seeing much of you since after that contest. I trust you're good. wink kiss
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yeah, that's true. Network could be a barrier to speedy answers.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni: How do you do my friend? I haven't been seeing much of you since after that contest. I trust you're good. wink kiss
Yep that's true. I've been busy with other things although I do breez on and out.
Am so good .

Hope you are good too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz Vs Mogulette Lilian: Who Wore It Better? / Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Nigerian Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.