Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Fashion Section Chatroom - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Section Chatroom (13783 Views)

*~Onnari Voted Fashion Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / *~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by joywendy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Hey you can email me and we can take it from there.

okay. sent smiley
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by joywendy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
did u get it?
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by joywendy(f): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks smiley
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Oluwasimi: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hi guys
Please help with names and contact of very good fashion designers in LAGOS who sew wedding suits.
Would really appreciate a prompt reply
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by johnwisdom10(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Do you want a genuine and trending bags, shoes and jewelries? Message static collection on BBC pin: 567453E2
Channel pin: C0016B3BA for more info and photos.
We do home delivery.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by ezinnefashionst(f): 11:51am On May 13, 2017

Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by UtyRocky: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good day house. I'm new on the forum. I'm a corp member and so I just moved to Abuja. I'm interested in fashion, design and sewing in general. I have basic knowledge but want to expand my skills. I'll be very grateful if anyone in the house can recommend a good designer in Abuja for me to attach myself to. Like I said, I'm a corper so I can't afford anything too expensive. You can send in as many suggestions, I'll check them out and pick the one that best suits my needs and pocket. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by patternschool: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
if you want to learn how to make this pencil skirt, here is an easy video tutorial for you to watch...

how to sew pencil skirt / how to sew ankara skirt / drafting the pattern for your pencil skirt - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ7kOEbNews&t=22s&spfreload=10
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by OliverThomas: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
My new t-shirts were given to me by my boyfriend, and I was happy to wear them and please him.He chose them for a very long time because my parents are picky about drawings.But he decided to outwit them by taking Thou Art Mine Christian T-Shirts .My parents were even more excited about this gift than I was because they were afraid that I would hang out with bad companies.That's why I love my boyfriend.For the ability to get out of any situation, we even can get out of the forest in a very heavy rain by car.I think his luck helps him a lot in life and as a result, for me.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by emmakisstru: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
OliverThomas:
My new t-shirts were given to me by my boyfriend, and I was happy to wear them and please him.He chose them for a very long time because my parents are picky about drawings.But he decided to outwit them by taking Thou Art Mine Christian T-Shirts .My parents were even more excited about this gift than I was because they were afraid that I would hang out with bad companies.That's why I love my boyfriend.For the ability to get out of any situation, we even can get out of the forest in a very heavy rain by car.I think his luck helps him a lot in life and as a result, for me.
You have such a caring boyfriend I would not have thought that such attentive guys remained in our time.
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Rita2050(f): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
kandiikane:
Hi guys, if you have anything you would like to discuss please do not hesistate to post. smiley
Pls help, I placed an advert on fashion/clothing market and it was successfully uploaded since yesterday, then this morning, I modified the post and they deleted the advert, I don't know what happened. I wanted to repost but I can't create topic, pls help
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by Rita2050(f): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pls kandi help, I posted an advert on fashion/clothing market and it was successfully uploaded since yesterday, then this morning, I modified the post and they deleted it, I don't know what happened. Pls help me. I can't even post new topic again
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by henrygold100: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
I want to buy trouser online, pls guide me on choosing the right size
Re: Fashion Section Chatroom by henrygold100: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
And which size is s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz Vs Mogulette Lilian: Who Wore It Better? / Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Nigerian Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.