Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? (1012 Views)

Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Donjazzy12(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Controversial topic…….here it goes. I love Linda Ikeji; she is a Diva in every sense of the word. I love her resilience, creativity, drive, originality and whether you like it or not she is hot as hell!
Personally, I do not believe her sexuality is anything less than ramrod straight…….but we are hearing rumors! Before I go further, I do not, I repeat I do not have anything against Gay people, only I don’t understand them. I don’t understand why a young man will leave the extremely gorgeous women we have around and instead be looking for the uninspiring male anatomy ( I am speaking as a man) to satiate himself. It beats my imagination. Well , back to the gist at hand. I am hearing that my Linda may be developing more than a passing interest in the female anatomy. Explosive! read more here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/the-great-debatelinda-ikejis-sexuality.html
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by barbiechick: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Trash.
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
barbiechick: Trash.

[size=28pt]I concur....real trash!! [/size]
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
barbiechick: Trash.
It might not be! Dont be too hasty. Most ppeople with similar history especially in the US eventually comes out as Gays after sometime.
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by valdubem(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Another Penny Blogger trying to get clicks and views for his Blog.

SMH for rumour mongers!
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Kanwulia: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Still on controversy about individual sexuality huh? cheesy
Not innarestid!!!
But I do relish the idea that someone gets to gossip about her azzzzze too! kiss
Like she makes an honest living doing. wink
TATAFO JAM TATAFO!!!!!

I lovvvvvvit!!!!! grin
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kanwulia:
But I do relish the idea that someone gets to gossip about her azzzzze too! kiss
Like she makes an honest living doing. wink
TATAFO
JAM
TATAFO!!!!!

Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by baby124: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Imagine the amount of time you devote to Linda Ikeji's sexuality. Imagine the great leaps, bounds and achievements you could have made for your self right now. Just imagine...
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by touchmeder: 2:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Donjazzy12: Controversial topic…….here it goes. I love Linda Ikeji; she is a Diva in every sense of the word. I love her resilience, creativity, drive, originality and whether you like it or not she is hot as hell!
Personally, I do not believe her sexuality is anything less than ramrod straight…….but we are hearing rumors! Before I go further, I do not, I repeat I do not have anything against Gay people, only I don’t understand them. I don’t understand why a young man will leave the extremely gorgeous women we have around and instead be looking for the uninspiring male anatomy ( I am speaking as a man) to satiate himself. It beats my imagination. Well , back to the gist at hand. I am hearing that my Linda may be developing more than a passing interest in the female anatomy. Explosive! read more here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/the-great-debatelinda-ikejis-sexuality.html

you are a cheap piece of %%&&*((R££32 honestly. trying to sell your blog while spewing nonsense. hiss
Linda who is always asking and praying for her husband to come. what you on about dude? go take a seat jare
Re: The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality? by Kanwulia: 2:30am On Aug 14, 2013
http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/linda-ikeji-i-never-liked-sex

http://lindaikeji..com/2007/10/female-genital-mutilation.html

http://ngmix.net/lib/vendor/web/articles/7/4510.html

Well, she was circumcised. . . that explains her frigidity and social 'awkwardness'. . .half a woman is better than none! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Mothers Worry So Much? / Witches Chop Off Man's Hand,burn Him For Being A Rival To Them!!!!! / Being A New Mum Is Sore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.