Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? (57398 Views)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Emoska(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2013
No official news yet, so guys stop
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Samelfisha(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2013
Rumour i jst left his last daughter's hauze grin
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by saintneo(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2013
collynzo2:

Tiaun!!
thanks.....it's a typo mate.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Omen100(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2013
Samelfisha: Rumour i jst left his last daughter's hauze grin

hmmmm, so if you can go further by informing this house what you were doing with his daughter?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Minorsegment: 11:37am On May 02, 2013
I pray this is just a rumour. embarassed
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Mintayo(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2013
Abeeg o,the guy should not die o,who go dey pay us our NYSC state aloowance...chime you shall not die but live(kneeling and praying fearfully)..

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by omidhe(f): 11:39am On May 02, 2013
undecidedWhy won't he die ? When all Enugu people and rumour monger wish him is death. if is true this time, rest in pace .*crying* I didn't get to collect my own picanto car
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Gbawe: 11:41am On May 02, 2013
Airforce1: Let him go and spend his stolen wealth in hell. Thief

So, every politician is worthless to you? Look, the man is one of the few his people say has performed and delivered for them. Respect him for that. Furthermore, there is no confirmation of this news anywhere by any authoritative news source so I would suggest you chill.

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nkemtreasure: 11:41am On May 02, 2013
See lie o. Dec 16th last year, this exact story was published and moderators are publishing it today, 2nd May 2013. Haba, the man is hale and hearty. NDI OBI AKPO
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by rezzy: 11:41am On May 02, 2013
Samelfisha: Rumour i jst left his last daughter's hauze grin

Who dash you? She doesnt knw too
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by olalekanba(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2013
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 02, 2013
stan325: He deserve to die...when he was busy. Sleeping with secondary school girls and getting them pregnant he didn't know dat one hee will die...and his cup will surely get filled!!! We was suffering from a spiritual aattack that finally killed him....am just sorry for his poor wife and kids.."rot in hell"
GBAGAUNgrin Wats Ur Point
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by rabjay(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2013
God Knows the Best!!!!
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by djeezy(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2013
This news is not confirmed, so why create panic by posting it. The Op and mods should check the veracity before posting it. This first to report syndrome is getting out of hand.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by laughterclub(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2013
facebook/ Laughter Club Africa his still alive laughing at u guys dat wish him death...[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by kneatswan: 11:49am On May 02, 2013
Hw many tms ll dis man die. Am tired of all dis rumour.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by kettykings: 11:51am On May 02, 2013
[size=20pt]Stop spreading the obituary of an innocent man you could be the next victim[/size]

http://news.naij.com/32863.html

The Enugu State government has debunked the rumours making the round that governor Sullivan Chime has passed away.
Chime was reported to have passed on at an Indian hospital on Saturday, after battling an undisclosed ailment for some months.

The State Commissioner for Information, Mr Chucks Ugwuoke who confirmed this to Vanguard on Sunday, described the news as unfounded.
His Excellency, the late Governor Sullivan Chime had battled an undisclosed illness for months. When citizens began questioning his prolonged absence from Enugu, the official story was that he was on a long vacation accrued over a period of 5 years.
According to him, the governor is doing well and will soon return to the state.
us on twitter and become a fan on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by onatisi(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2013
stan325: We was suffering
my guy dis ur gbagun na original ,absolutely undilluted gbagun .
and by the way was he sleeping with ur sister or wife ?anyway thanks for the gbagun

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by graciella(f): 11:53am On May 02, 2013
jogrin0: mumu...hw u tek knw

na true oh ask anybody wey dey enugu now them go tell u. He go to clubs pick girls, and if you born boy, one car. Also ask about his wife
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by mikytk(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2013
I think these man has offended somebody, cause these makes the third times i saw news like these, same wrighting same photo.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by ChideraFavour(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2013
If I may ask Y som of u are rejoicing over anoda person's death? Even if d person is d most wicked fellow on earth who made u a judge over him or her? How sure ar u dt u ar more beta dan him/her? Remind u dt u too wll die one day a day u do not knw how prepared ar u?
@d topic.my mouth must b chew wt caution untill d roten truth is pulled out
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Airforce1(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2013
kettykings: [size=20pt]Stop spreading the obituary of an innocent man you could be the next victim[/size]

http://news.naij.com/32863.html

The Enugu State government has debunked the rumours making the round that governor Sullivan Chime has passed away.
Chime was reported to have passed on at an Indian hospital on Saturday, after battling an undisclosed ailment for some months.

The State Commissioner for Information, Mr Chucks Ugwuoke who confirmed this to Vanguard on Sunday, described the news as unfounded.
His Excellency, the late Governor Sullivan Chime had battled an undisclosed illness for months. When citizens began questioning his prolonged absence from Enugu, the official story was that he was on a long vacation accrued over a period of 5 years.
According to him, the governor is doing well and will soon return to the state.
us on twitter and become a fan on Facebook

@The bolded

That state commissioner of information has just confirmed it

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by spikesC(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2013
Kulas: Please let this not be true.The best governor Enugu state has produced since it was created.I believe this can be rumour,i have made several calls in Enugu just now and such news have not filtered there.This man really tried and made my home state have a new look,as witnessed when i travelled last December.

The more you look, the less you see grin

Enugu is gonna rock tonight if this is true
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by figment232(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2013
seunfly:
u talk true cos in 9ja dead person fit dey rule office if they no confirm him dead politically.
lolz ...yeepa my belly oo laugh wan kill me here
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by abamzo: 11:58am On May 02, 2013
pls u pple shld be objective in ur report
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by ocheejemb: 11:58am On May 02, 2013
It is highly irresponsible for Nairaland to be putting unconfirmed rumours on the front page, considering how many Nigerian's visit the site daily as a source of information and news. Is this Linda Ikeji?
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by lotannam: 11:59am On May 02, 2013
Chime is alive and kicking. you people should stop spreading unfounded rumors.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Jarus(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2013
This news is stale.

This was before he came back for teh first trip.

Which Saturday?

This was an old news, far back December 2012. In fact, it was the day (Saturday) Yakowa and Azazi died in helicopter crash.
Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by Turbocharged: 12:00pm On May 02, 2013
The reporter, the source, the op, and the mod dat put dis on fp wl taste death before the man.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? by meerkat(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2013
Wow! Nairalanders you guys won't cease to amaze me, I just spoke with the Governor now and he is hale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar & His Son, Adamu Perform Umrah (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.