Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

MTN I Don Port Video. I And My Friends Version - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MTN I Don Port Video. I And My Friends Version (2067 Views)

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN I Don Port Video. I And My Friends Version by Hotstepper(f): 12:52pm On May 02, 2013
Hello. Please vote for I and my group in the ongoing MTN I Don Port commercial by viewingthe video on YouTube and by clicking LIKE (the LIKE is very important) thanks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGByzbX1HXM please also rebroadcast and get your family and friends to vote. It ends May 10
Re: MTN I Don Port Video. I And My Friends Version by zeelo2014: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2014
This is about the most lousy video I've seen in my whole life. Hahahaha. can't stop laughing at the comments on it. Very lazy indeed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. / People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo / Boy Lands In Hot Soup At Sugar Mummy’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.