Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? (26672 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by explorer001(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
I notice most marriages these days are triggered by the fact that the bride is pregnant, hence the need to plan an urgent wedding. I really don't have anything against it. But some people seem to frown at such practice. What are your views?

6 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by sainty2k3(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Well, na 'will u marry me' things I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pray o. Not the other one

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lmao @ oga, I don miss my period!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by fijiano202(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
ileobatojo: Lmao @ oga, I don miss my period!! grin grin
Oga period no gree come ooooo and they tell me for church say make i no abort embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Ismahill(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
If i no see period come.Na runnin tinz.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by EfemenaXY: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
What a thread! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by tpia5: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
who is asking?
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Orisirisi.abeg i wan sleep,the laugh wen i don laugh today don do.

i don carry belle cheesy
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by bebe2(f): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Neither tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by An0nimus: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2013
The title of this thread sha. Mods biko front page make NL laugh smallgringringrin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by MissIndependent(f): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Dem go talk true? undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by kreamidiva(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2013
lol at topic.

well,mine was none of the above.

mine was "na u i wan marry! I go marry u!!!"

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by An0nimus: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2013
kreami diva: lol at topic.

grin grin
You sure so?grin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Hardheolar(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Following
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Anyhow your marriage question starts, be it
1. Baby I'm pregnant
2. Baby, we are having a boy
3. When you gonna see my parents
4. When will you put a ring on it.
5. Baby, There is this man coming for my hand in marriage but I told him I already have a fiance grin
6. I'm the first child in my family, and they want me to settle down before 25 yrs, you know i turned 24 last month tongue
7. E plenty o, the koko be say you don marry.

Now the work is how do you stay in marriage.
For more info, contact me on dublu dublu dublu dot chilisauce dot co dot ng.

sad

39 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Skinni10ne: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Lmao @ topic

I dont think ppl should get married because of a baby coming unless they love each other and are willing to spend the rest of their lives together. No point being miserable for the rest of your life because of one 'mistake/blessing'

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2013
explorer001: I notice most marriages these days are triggered by the fact that the bride is pregnant, hence the need to plan an urgent wedding. I really don't have anything against it. But some people seem to frown at such practice. What are your views?
And who the he ll brought this non sense to front page

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by DICKtator: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2013
None!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Danhumprey: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2013
ileobatojo: Lmao @ oga, I don miss my period!! grin grin
fijiano202: Oga period no gree come ooooo and they tell me for church say make i no abort embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided
Epic! grin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Alikaxon(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2013
What is ur opinion about this thread? @ www.nairaland.com/1549503/why-girls-dont-like-dating or, to know "one sure fact about girls, just click @ www.nairaland.com/1545361/one-1-sure-fact-must
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by feminineA: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2013
kreami diva: lol at topic.

grin grin

well said!
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2013
All na proposal. Either "will you marry me?", " I missed my period" or " I don get Belle".

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by MillionDollars: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Mine was GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by tpia5: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Eod.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by glizengem(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Lolz reminds me of dos moments wen a female teacher walks into a class n b lyk wen z my next period my class captain will b lyk i avnt bn following how m i supposed 2 knw...... I miss my period lolz i av gotten pregnancy OYO

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Hardheolar(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Idi Amin: And who the he ll brought this non sense to front page
ask ma butt
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Decapo: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Wanna be a Rev.Father
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by princemolak(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: Oga period no gree come ooooo and they tell me for church say make i no abort embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided
So wetin u mak i do? na me tell am nt to come,am i d only guy una dey date? U don see mumu abi
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by keithe2(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2013
explorer001: I notice most marriages these days are triggered by the fact that the bride is pregnant, hence the need to plan an urgent wedding. I really don't have anything against it. But some people seem to frown at such practice. What are your views?
Most marry with I miss my period church says no abortion or if I do I will die are ladies who are either desperate or have seen a thing in the guy do want such marriages always crack or experience ups and down every now and then
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Elnino4ladies: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Na wao..cnt stop lafin...
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by steffans(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2013
all Na marriage...
what u should be worried about is d understanding in d marriage..
in weddings d beginning doesn't matter.. just make sure its rooted in God!"!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.