Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students (13185 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by largie(f): 2:42am On May 03, 2013
Is this a promo tour for a condom producing company?
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Prince0500(m): 3:07am On May 03, 2013
Am a big fan of tubaba bt honestly he doesnt have anytin to offer here.This is jst a money making adventure cos sponsors wil cme in here.Inspire the youth in wat way naa
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Femsyn(m): 3:23am On May 03, 2013
He didn't finish school alright! But I'd rather take advice from someone who has been in the wrong and has learnt from his mistakes than a motivational speaker who dwells in [vague] books. So, again, what qualifies one to motivate?? A doctoral degree in education or a zeal for impact and a "doctoral degree" in life? Note: 90% of men in his shoes, with/without his affluence would've done all it takes to flush out those wonderful children and keep all mouth sealed!

3 Likes

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by chukxie(m): 4:01am On May 03, 2013
Femsyn: He didn't finish school alright! But I'd rather take advice from someone who has been in the wrong and has learnt from his mistakes than a motivational speaker who dwells in [vague] books. So, again, what qualifies one to motivate?? A doctoral degree in education or a zeal for impact and a "doctoral degree" in life? Note: 90% of men in his shoes, with/without his affluence would've done all it takes to flush out those wonderful children and keep all mouths sealed!

True talk, my person!
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by tpia5: 4:12am On May 03, 2013
they should always list the schools when reporting this kind of news.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Jxtmayor(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2013
50calibre: So 2face went to MIT, how come some say he didn't go to school.
IMTenugu. He only did OND!
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by stitcheD(m): 5:48am On May 03, 2013
Na dropout. he did not finish and never went back. and before you people start talking about a busy schedule, remember naeto c. as far as I'm concerned, he should stick his advice to himself. community bull
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Orikinla(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2013
2Face is a responsible person now as a father and husband and our youths have a lot to learn from him. He is a better role model than many artistes in Nigeria who cannot add value to life, but junk called hip hop.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2013
hope no be 'concubinizing' n 'childrenizing' inspiration?
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by HIPROFILE(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2013
ighoosagie: 2face seems popular in Nija, can someone tell me wat he does

Go ask GOOGLE u dumb head!
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by papil: 7:01am On May 03, 2013
@50Callbre point of correction 2baba didn't finish,not dat he didn't attend at all. "just because 2 say I no finish school"
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by toprealman: 7:10am On May 03, 2013
MIT ke? You must have skipped your drugs.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by vanstanzy(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2013
I don't think its a good idea.
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by silverfrancis(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2013
9ce one @2baba..i fink dat wl b a gr8 e4t 2 our up kumin starz...i wsh u nclud mouau [center]9ce one @2baba..i fink dat wl b a gr8 e4t 2 our up kumin starz...i wsh u nclud mouau [/center]9ce one @2baba..i fink dat wl b a gr8 e4t 2 our up kumin starz...i wsh u nclud mouau

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by guysmat(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2013
Population explosion is imminent grin

Kids are very observant humans. Even the things you subconsciously do will be copied by kids. So... what will the kids' antennae pick up? grin
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by tyboy(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2013
To inspire them not to finish school Sharaaap ur stinking mouth, go get a life, is he the first person nt to finish skool and he is million times better than u
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Larrey(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2013
All ds condemnation can Ŋ¤τ̲̅ bring U̶̲̥̅̊ (2baba) down cos "who GOD has blessed, no man can curse"

1 Like

Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2013
Inspire them on hw to plan wedding in dubai.ungrateful fucklic*nt
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by obioraop(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2013
u people re just 2 one dimensional everytime u c a caption wit 2face in it u wil all shout d same tin condom, pregancy,and concubine afta 5years dnt u pple get tired of it he has flaws, i have flaws , u ve flaws ,jt ask ur self dis re u perfct ,hw many of u guys ve forced a gal to ve an abortion,abeg u lot re hypocrites EWU
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by KMB: 9:44am On May 03, 2013
INSPIRE GINI? HOW 2B A BABY DADDY......MBA O BIKO
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by exbash: 10:19am On May 03, 2013
MIT co Havard ni, U no sabi read abi u get half-past eye? IMT adamu!
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Davedonrich(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2013
fubbyy: mumu... Do you think its every1 that knows 2face, do you know if the guy asking is in naija or not, upgrade your sense

Nice 1 2baba
Hey,,u "re only decievin urself by wat u jst said...only a fo*lish nairalander 'll ask who is 2face
Re: 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students by Ifecoded(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2013
How e go take inspire me? He go add to my GP? And where z Oau in dat list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video / SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood / Psychologists Say People Born In These Following Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.