Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55366 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:13am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Do not dissapoint me now, why was he in prison in the first place? Mandela was the brain and an operative behind the armed struggle. Okay I am not here to teach. Whatever!

Armed struggle that never yielded any result despite the funding from the black world... I honestly don't know why Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela are celebrated... There are tons of Africans who also fought for independence in Angola, Namibia, Congo DR., Zimbabwe etc.. How come they're not put on the same level as Mandela? He's overrated!!! undecided undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:14am On May 03, 2013
360command: this guy u funny die .enjoy brother

I'm a lover I'm not a figher grin besides we've been thru dis path countless times on NL its not a big deal,maybe I will take d arguments more serious if I see a dead body in S.A with an inscription on it dat says NAIRALAND MADE ME DO IT,scre w Seun tho seems like he enjoys the cra p on his site

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by contactlenz: 3:14am On May 03, 2013
LOL. My 9ja peeps reping da fatherland
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:14am On May 03, 2013
iv got no idea why most people take stuff like this too personal grin
Whenever I see topics like dis, I jump right into it cos ITS FUN grin
Personally iv got nothing against any country.....

1 Like

carr96:

doing wonders wit wot they've got underneath, hehehehe! Go to S.A, at least 2 in every 10 women are dating nigerian men! grin
I can't shout! grin

Word!! grin

They're making naija babies - that's indirect colonisation right there!! grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 3:16am On May 03, 2013
youmour:

I'm a lover I'm not a figher grin besides we've been thru dis path countless times on NL its not a big deal,maybe I will take d arguments more serious if I see a dead body in S.A with an inscription on it dat says NAIRALAND MADE ME DO IT,scre w Seun tho seems like he enjoys the cra p on his site
yeah, that's true.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:16am On May 03, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Well Mao did manage to starve like 50 million of his own people because of his terrible policy later on... But I guess in China 50 million isn't much because there are still billions of them worldwide, and I just saw like 20 on the same block today here in Lagos.

Well, a country like China could do away with 50 million belligerent people to save 1 billion, to be honest...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:17am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

among the top 7 dangerous countries in the world, S.A ranks #3
South Africa is called the rape capital of the world and it also has a very high murder rate. Tourists often have armed guards and wealthier locals live in gated communities with guards. Most crime occurs in the poor sections, but tourists are fair game. Farming in South Africa is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world with a murder rate of farmers eight times higher than the national average.

http://artsonearth.org/7-most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world/

We still are the best destination for tourism in Africa and growing. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:17am On May 03, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
which gun? Literally or figuritavely?

A big gun to blow the noodles off the head of any mofo that tries to mug/rob me...

It's a world of kill, or be killed - and I know South Africans are ruthless!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:19am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

We still are the best destination for tourism in Africa and growing. Go figure!

true! No argument there smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:19am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

The Nigerian pride? Lol, @ SemuhleBaby nice summary of Naija pride. grin cheesy wink
No babe you cannot make me zip anything actually you are the last person to tell anyone to zip anything. wink
kai, this babe is daft sha. I thank God for myself o, baba God, idi too much.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:20am On May 03, 2013
Goodnight peeps. Dnt you think the fighting is enough for 1day lol? Why not get to rather know and learn more abt each other instead of arguing abt BS? Nyt sweetcheecks, carr96

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:22am On May 03, 2013
youmour:
See ehn Neena I don dey eye u since no be today something, "Me Dor wo" paapaa grin
wo do me??
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:22am On May 03, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Goodnight peeps. Dnt you think the fighting is enough for 1day lol? Why not get to rather know and learn more abt each other instead of arguing abt BS? Nyt sweetcheecks, carr96

nyt b
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:23am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

How many Nigerians are the sellings drugs in the street. South-Africans were peddlings controlled substances in the streets before Nigerians were even there. You blame all your problems on Nigerians, maybe when the Earth stops it's orbits around the sun, you would blame Nigerians for that too.

Read dammittt read!
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/tanya_flowerday/6.html
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 3:25am On May 03, 2013
Omo ,I wan go crash. Nature is about to take its place. God you are wonderful, we cannot cheat nature.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:32am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:
wo do me??

Eye Ampa,Im new here tho dats more or less as far as I can go with twi..oh also, wo ye fee paaaa
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:39am On May 03, 2013
youmour:

Eye Ampa,Im new here tho dats more or less as far as I can go with twi..oh also, wo ye fee paaaa
thank you anyway
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:39am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Look i do not care and do not want your apology am cool. But bookmark this and remember when the boko boys nukes your family. No one person owns miss fortune at happens to all. wink
South Africans are responsible for Boko Haram terrorist attacks in Nigeria.It is time we start blaming them for our own problems. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:42am On May 03, 2013
South Africa helping Angolan refugees go home, in other words deporting them.

www.sanews.gov.za/south-africa/sa-will-help-angolan-refugees-return-home
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:42am On May 03, 2013
The truth is that both Nigerians and South Africans hustle in good measure.

Infact, they refuse to be broke.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:46am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:
thank you anyway

What do u say we take it outta NL n chat real proper on IM
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by coolzeal(m): 4:59am On May 03, 2013
I wanted to visit SA probably this year for 2weeks vacation and i love what i saw on TV actually the animals and tourist sites but a friend of mine told me not to visit if i love my life and suggested Kenya or Tanzania. Well, she's right anyway.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:17am On May 03, 2013
coolzeal: I wanted to visit SA probably this year for a 2weeks vacation and i love what i saw on TV actually the animals and tourist sites but a friend of mine told me not to visit if i love my life and suggested Kenya or Tanzania. Well, she's right anyway.

South Africa is very safe for tourist, more than 11million visited last and the number is set to increase. I hope you do decide to come, you'll enjoy it.

www.africareview.com/Business---Finance/South-Africa-tourism-arrivals-rise-/-/979184/1758918/-/10um15xz/-/index.html

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by ibrokay(m): 5:30am On May 03, 2013
My room was burgled in one of their so called 5star hotels in Joburg on Monday.
Nigeria is safer that SA

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:06am On May 03, 2013
ibrokay: My room was burgled in one of their so called 5star hotels in Joburg on Monday.
Nigeria is safer that SA

Half of the crimes in SA are in the province of Gauteng, its also the smallest in terms of size, but biggest when it comes to population. Most of South Africa is safe. Most towns never have a murder or robbery in a whole year.

www.timeslive.co.za/local/article995207.ece/Half-of-SA-crime-is-in-Gauteng

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:01am On May 03, 2013
Naija pimps are cry babies, they abuse any countries hospitality but can not uproot their corrupt government. Strange indeed!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Humanity? That's rich coming from a Nigerian, you are the ones who would sell drugs, use people daughters as mules, marry women for green card and discard them, rob old woman of their hard earned cash, kill people for money ritual, kiddnap people for money, drive a $200000 car while your next door neighbour is shoeless. You are hypocrite!

true dat! grin grin grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by inereunwa1(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2013
oneangle: South Africa i witnessed a white man being attacked with a knife just because they want his nokia phone that is worth just 3,000 naira.. I fear those etas oh.. They can kill for just 2,000 naira.. I will never settle down there.. I love Nigeria, God bless Nigeria oh..
1,000,000 likes
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

I'm just going to give a quick summary of a story. I have lived in 3 different countries in Africa. Two of which are francophone speajing and while one is an English speaking country. You should see the ways Nigerians are treated there. We're worse than prisoners of wars in some countries. These countries I am speaking about are all in Ecowas. As a Nigerian living in this countries, you have to always walk around with your International passport all the time or else you would be arrested and asked to pay a ''huge'' fine. You should see the way they speak about Nigerians in spite and you expect me not to think that these guys don't have issues with Nigerians if not jealousy. You see in these countries I have been, the Nigerians there are well to do living in expensive home an average citizen wouldn't dream of residing and driving in expensive cars. They don't wait to talk bad about Nigerians in these countries and you expect me not to think that they are jealous. We don't act like all knowing and omnipotent, it's the idea you guys have about us and I feel flattered that you think of us that way though.

Nice one.. You killing it
Haba .. Pg 6 to 18 in 12 hours..
You guys can do better nau
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by jidewin(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2013
$25 million:
a more respectable, rationale and objective south african
Surprisingly.yet I agree...didn't get to read this news until this morning....We definately gonna take this page to 100"s of it TODAY angry
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Truckpusher(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2013
shymexx:

Armed struggle that never yielded any result despite the funding from the black world... I honestly don't know why Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela are celebrated... There are tons of Africans who also fought for independence in Angola, Namibia, Congo DR., Zimbabwe etc.. How come they're not put on the same level as Mandela? He's overrated!!! undecided undecided
You've forgotten that he signed an agreement not take back the stolen lands from his white masters hence the overrating for the peace to reign and it's a win win situation unless for the uneducated South Africans you see here typing gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply)

Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / El-Rufai Goes Through Official Files Requiring His Attention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.