Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55352 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Yes i just happen to know the lady in that pic and am going to call her tomorrow and ask her if she is on nairaland. If am wrong and it is "u" i will gladly apologise

Why wait? Do it right now!!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't understand your fixation with Ghanaian , it was an example, next you will tell you can tell a gambian from a Senegalese or an Ivorian from a Guinean etc.....which is false, and you are only lying to yourself.
Anyway I'm not in the mood to go back and forth,if you fail to understand that there's no justification to xenophobic attacks , that means it is something you guys enjoy.

Like I said, I hope you will never have to leave your country.

Peace.

The fixation with Ghanains is to proof a point that the behavior of certain foreigners in SA is why people have a negative view of them. Zimbabwean, Mozambique and Nigerians commit alot of crime, I'm not saying they commit most of it. But South African citizens are being victimized by foreigners in their own country, no one ever points that out when discussing foreigners being victimized in SA.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Ao bathong ebe ke mehlolo yang vandag! Wtf do you mean "stole" do you know me??
lol so you are a Sotho girl claiming to be a Xhosa and there is no need to be shocked and it definitely is no bullshit undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:00am On May 13, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Why wait? Do it right now!!!
Because it's 1am
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 13, 2013
Sexily Endowed: lol so you are a Sotho girl claiming to be a Xhosa and there is no need to be shocked and it definitely is no bullshit undecided

Xhosa by blood
Sotho by upbringing...so?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 13, 2013
zetdee:

The fixation with Ghanains is to proof a point that the behavior of certain foreigners in SA is why people have a negative view of them. Zimbabwean, Mozambique and Nigerians commit alot of crime, I'm not saying they commit most of it. But South African citizens are being victimized by foreigners in their own country, no one ever points that out when discussing foreigners being victimized in SA.

South Africans love blaming all the foreigners and whites for everything that goes on wrong in your country.

You people need to stop it and face reality that you guys are your own problem. Majority of the crime about 80% is caused by south Africans. So stop blaming white people, apartheid,and foreigners for everything.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 13, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Xhosa by blood
Sotho by upbringing...so?
Lol now your lies keep getting worst by the day undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:07am On May 13, 2013
zetdee:

the fact that some foreigners behave better doesn't mean your people make a difference when they strike/attack, proof is more non nigerian and Mozambique have been attacked?

Like I said they dont discriminate so give up the argument, they were shouting foreigners not nigerians or Zimbabwe/Mozambique.

Also the problem here is you SA so far have refused to say it is bad to b xenophobic , it is bad to kill people because of some bad apples, don't forget that the attacks had nothing to do with foreigners and their pseudo crimes, your people were complaining of foreigners taking their jobs.so we are talking here about honest workers.

So say it, say it is bad to attack people don't talk with both sides of your mouth .

Ps: how SA are victimized? Please care to share

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:11am On May 13, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol now your lies keep getting worst by the day undecided

I have a Xhosa father, Tswana mother and grew up in Free State and since you've got everthing figured out, what languages do they speak in the Free State again??
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:16am On May 13, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

I have a Xhosa father and Tswana mother and grew up in Free State and since you've got everything figured out, what languages do they speak in the Free State again??
If you say so. A Zulu who grew up in the eastern cape or even western cape does not have a Xhosa upbringing unless one of his parents is Xhosa just like a Xhosa who grew up in Durban will not have a Zulu upbringing unless one of his folks is Zulu. Anyways am done with you and your fake self. You could be a man for all i know or care but at least try and lie better, there are people on this forum who know South Africa very well so your lies will definitely be exposed.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 13, 2013
Please someone help me, aren't Zulu and xhosa related?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 13, 2013
Sexily Endowed: If you say so. A Zulu who grew up in the eastern cape or even western cape does not have a Xhosa upbringing unless one of his parents is Xhosa just like a Xhosa who grew up in Durban will not have a Zulu upbringing unless one of his folks is Zulu. Anyways am done with you and your fake self. You could be a man for all i know or care but at least try and lie better, there are people on this forum who know South Africa very well so your lies will definitely be exposed.

You think all Xhosas are from the EC and can speak the language. Mind you there are millions of Xhosas in North West, Free State even in Lesotho whom the only thing Xhosa about them its their names. It shows how much you think you know, neh?
Looking forward to your call!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:08am On May 13, 2013
Sexily Endowed:

South Africans love blaming all the foreigners and whites for everything that goes on wrong in your country.

You people need to stop it and face reality that you guys are your own problem. Majority of the crime about 80% is caused by south Africans. So stop blaming white people, apartheid,and foreigners for everything.

I'm discussing people having Negative sentiment towards certain foreigners, so if 20% of the crime is commited by foreigners than you agree that foreigners are victimizing South Africans. Foreigners make less than 10% of the population, but commit 20% of the crime, who's being victimized? I wasn't blaming others for my problems, so you setting up a strawman , fact is most Nigerians in SA are criminals, not victims

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:20am On May 13, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the fact that some foreigners behave better doesn't mean your people make a difference when they strike/attack, proof is more non nigerian and Mozambique have been attacked?

Like I said they dont discriminate so give up the argument, they were shouting foreigners not nigerians or Zimbabwe/Mozambique.

Also the problem here is you SA so far have refused to say it is bad to b xenophobic , it is bad to kill people because of some bad apples, don't forget that the attacks had nothing to do with foreigners and their pseudo crimes, your people were complaining of foreigners taking their jobs.so we are talking here about honest workers.

So say it, say it is bad to attack people don't talk with both sides of your mouth .

Ps: how SA are victimized? Please care to share

I've never defended the behavior of South Africans, I was countering the fallacy that foreigners mostly Nigerians are innocent victims. I'm against violence towards anyone, the people behind xenophobic violence are criminals, they also victimize the locals.

www.sowetanlive.co.za/sowetan/archive/2010/07/14/criminals-are-behind-xenophobia

http://www.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Most-foreign-prisoners-from-Zim-Moz-20110624
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:04pm On May 13, 2013
Its so funny today some people around Africa make XENOPHOBIA a new thing, not so long ago some Zimbabweans still remember the killings of 32 000 NGUNIS(Ndebele,Xhosas originally from SA) IN ZIMBABWE. This all happened under the SHONA controlled Zimbabwe under Robert Mugabe.

In 2008 less than 200 people were killed and the world soon forgot the 32 000 people killed in ZIMBABWE IN 1980s.

Same happened in Nigeria where hundreds of Ghanaians were killed.

I THINK WE NEED TO BE HONEST ABOUT THESE THINGS. wink wink wink wink
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

I have a Xhosa father, Tswana mother and grew up in Free State and since you've got everthing figured out, what languages do they speak in the Free State again??
which town in FREE STATE?? I'm in kroonstad
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:11am On May 14, 2013
kgr28: which town in FREE STATE?? I'm in kroonstad

Allanridge, maar nou ke based Joburg.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:33am On May 14, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Ao bathong ebe ke mehlolo yang vandag! Wtf do you mean "stole" do you know me??
lol mara shame
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by bornosheikh: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
bornosheikh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEviIcjWkM
I can't actually understand why human beings will go to such length to harm others. How in their rightful mind will primitive South Africans go about such attack is still a big challenge to me. It is clear this act is carried out with the use of drugs and other dangerous substances.

The world and South Africans should condemn this barbaric killings happening in SA.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by worldtraveller: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2013
We just got back from Johannesburg, it was an awful experience. We were robbed at gunpoint by 4 South Africans, they had followed our taxi from the hotel. We believe the taxi driver was in on it as when we checked out from the hotel, he stopped at a petrol station to buy petrol - its likely he stopped at the petrol station so the robbers could tail us. 2 mins before we were intercepted by the robbers on the highway the driver took a phone call. All our belongings, cash, phones, passports, laptops, jewellery was taken. My friend had the gun pointed at him the entire time and he threatened to shoot us if we resisted. The worst thing out of all of this was when we got to the police station, the police told us we shouldn't report the crime since we were not South African and did not have a South African phone number. We waited hours before a statement was taken and even at that the policeman said he was doing us a favour by taking a statement.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
I am deeply sorry about your situation

I believe we can learn from this incident to forestall future occurence

- How did you get back into nigera if your passport was taken

- Also where in Joburg did you stay, the hotel name

- How did you meet the Taxi driver, was it from the hotel

The hotel may also be in on it

Once again, my condolences

worldtraveller: We just got back from Johannesburg, it was an awful experience. We were robbed at gunpoint by 4 South Africans, they had followed our taxi from the hotel. We believe the taxi driver was in on it as when we checked out from the hotel, he stopped at a petrol station to buy petrol - its likely he stopped at the petrol station so the robbers could tail us. 2 mins before we were intercepted by the robbers on the highway the driver took a phone call. All our belongings, cash, phones, passports, laptops, jewellery was taken. My friend had the gun pointed at him the entire time and he threatened to shoot us if we resisted. The worst thing out of all of this was when we got to the police station, the police told us we shouldn't report the crime since we were not South African and did not have a South African phone number. We waited hours before a statement was taken and even at that the policeman said he was doing us a favour by taking a statement.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by collynzo2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
worldtraveller: We just got back from Johannesburg, it was an awful experience. We were robbed at gunpoint by 4 South Africans, they had followed our taxi from the hotel. We believe the taxi driver was in on it as when we checked out from the hotel, he stopped at a petrol station to buy petrol - its likely he stopped at the petrol station so the robbers could tail us. 2 mins before we were intercepted by the robbers on the highway the driver took a phone call. All our belongings, cash, phones, passports, laptops, jewellery was taken. My friend had the gun pointed at him the entire time and he threatened to shoot us if we resisted. The worst thing out of all of this was when we got to the police station, the police told us we shouldn't report the crime since we were not South African and did not have a South African phone number. We waited hours before a statement was taken and even at that the policeman said he was doing us a favour by taking a statement.
Bros go and do thanksgiving for the rest of this year. 90% of the time, South African robbers kill their victims after robbing them irrespective of whether they resisited or not. You and your friend are very very lucky people.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
bullshit, your story is fuccked up, in SA you took a taxi from a hotel?? You where robbed on the HIGHWAY?? in joburg on the HIGHWAY?? You were intercepted Like in the movies?? FVCK YOU MAN, YOU JUST CREATED A STORY DICKHEAD!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2013
na wash!!!.. hard to believe

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
nadia_SA: na wash!!!.. hard to believe
It is hard to believe by you not me. That society is littered with bunch of criminals yet you are denying the experience of an individual when we have been hearing worst cases.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by AbuMikey(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
nadia_SA: na wash!!!.. hard to believe
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Lol it really is..
Read it thoroughly ul c..

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
I wish he can provide more information
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
biolabee:

I wish he can provide more information
I know you won't still believe it even if Tera-bytes of information are provide for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.