Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

That Khutbah The Made You Cry. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / That Khutbah The Made You Cry. (666 Views)

The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today / Is It Proper to Greet Others or Count Prayer Beads During Khutbah? / TODAY'S KHUTBAH(SERMON);ISLAMIC POSITION ON BEGGING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Khutbah The Made You Cry. by radar5(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2013
Khutbahs are reminders as well warnings to us. Let's share from that khutbah you heard that made you weep. Let me start first.
It was when I was in the university at Ogbomoso. It was a jumat service at Ogbomoso central mosque. The Imam was talking about Allah's punishment to those who join partners with him.
The Imam related when Abu Mutalib,the prophet(SAW) uncle was about to die. The prophet(SAW) was touched for the pain because he had stayed through thick with the prophet(PBUH) but he didn't believe Allah. Upon Allah's love for his prophet,HE allowed the prophet(SAW) to rub his hands on Abu Mutalib's body,that wherever prophet's hands touched in his body won't BURN IN HELL.
But,the prophet (SAW) forgot his heels. On that account,Allah will wear slippers of fire for him and the fire will burn him to his head.
I imagined the pain,I wept.
Since then,anytime I want to bath,I would remove my slippers for water to drench my heels or else I feel I am being roasted.

(1) (Reply)

Minor Could Be A Bride Stop The Fuse And Get Educated-muslim's View On Underage / . / Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.