Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today (1318 Views)

Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. / Deleted / Is It Proper to Greet Others or Count Prayer Beads During Khutbah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by medexico(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
The story was about Sad at the time of Prophet Muhammad, it was said that when Sad died 50 000 Angels came to pray on him with the Prophet but when they were there the Prophet was shouting "Subhan'Allah Allahu akbar"

When they got home the Apostles aked him "O Prophet why were you shouting?"

The Prophet then said "The grave was constricting Sad the person that 50 000 Angels came down to pray onto but Allah commanded the grave to expand"

The Imam burst into tears and I had tears in my eyes too.

Imagine what will happen to us in our grave, most all of us are not even as pious as Sad

My dear brothers and sisters please let us repent and leave all the bad things we do behind us

May Allah accept our prayers grant us Al jannah and protect us from the punishment of the grave.

6 Likes

Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by abbeycial: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
amin summa amin

1 Like

Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by ayinba1(f): 4:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Ameen. Please can you briefly tell us about Sad?
Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by Empiree: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Interesting story of Sa'd ibn Mu'adh who died after the battle against "The Tribe of Banu Quraytha". Sometimes we need to have non-muslims challenge us so as to return to search for knowledge of islam.

There is a squeeze for all believers shortly after been placed in the grave. It's indeed scary!. I comfortably watched this an hour and half by Dr. Yasir Qadhi months ago about details of Trench. At 1:16:00-till end, he talks about Sa'd ibn Mu'adh's death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZE1N56fswY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by ayinba1(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jazaakumullahu khayran OP and Empiree

1 Like

Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by Empiree: 5:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by DevotedOne(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You (all).

I cannot understand this story, because when the Spirit/Soul, leaves the physical body, the physical/material body has no life. Its sense's are no longer present. It does not see, hear, feel, taste, smell. The Spirit/Soul continues to live; in the presence of Allaah (SWT).

Wassalaam. DevotedOne.

1 Like

Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by Empiree: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: The Scary Story I Heard In Khutbah Today by medexico(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
DevotedOne:
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You (all).

I cannot understand this story, because when the Spirit/Soul, leaves the physical body, the physical/material body has no life. Its sense's are no longer present. It does not see, hear, feel, taste, smell. The Spirit/Soul continues to live; in the presence of Allaah (SWT).

Wassalaam. DevotedOne.

When you are buried in the grave, your soul will return to your body.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ashura: The Day Sky Rained Blood! / Should Hadith Be Erased Off Islam? / Celebrating The Praises Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.