Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan (665 Views)

Can I Eat The Food Prepared By My Girlfriend During Ramadan / Shi’ite Safavids Desecration Of The Grave Of Imam Abu Hanifah (non Wahhabi) / Watch: Mainstream Sunni Vs Sunni Wahhabi Debate on Shirk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan by Olukokosir(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Barely 10 days after a mob killed an Igbo Woman for alleged blasphemy in Kano, a 41- year old carpenter, Francis Emmanuel, was on Tuesday afternoon stabbed by unknown youths for eating during Ramadan fasting, reports The Nation. Governor Nasir El-Rufai on Wednesday morning visited the victim of the assault at St. Gerard Catholic Hospital, with a directive that police must fish out the perpetrators for prosecution. The Nation further reports that the incident occurred at 2:30pm on Tuesday when Emmanuel was eating in his workshop and the youths who suddenly appeared from nowhere started attacking him for eating on the afternoon of Ramadan. Speaking with journalists on his hospital bed, the carpenter said, “It happened around 2:30pm at Sokoto Road, Kakuri, on Tuesday, when I went to the market to buy wood to do some work. “So, when I came back, I bought food to eat. As I was eating, about six Hausa boys came to ask me if I am a Muslim or a Christian, but I did not answer them. They asked why I was not fasting, then, I told them that I am not a Muslim. Before I know it, one of them slapped me. As I stood up, the rest came and surrounded me and started attacking me with knives.” Asked if he can identify them or not, Emmanuel said, “I don’t know them. “Nobody could come to my aid because of the type of knives the boys were carrying. They used cutlasses scissors and knives, I became unconscious, I don’t even know who brought me to the hospital,” he added.
Source: www.newsrescue.com
Re: Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan by letsbet(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Get well soon and may those malos burn in hell.
Re: Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan by ValentineMary(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Hausa muslims are the most babaric set of people on planet earth. Is it by force to be a muslim? is it even by force to fast The world would be more peaceful without all these religion. I heard the news on the radio today and wondered what type of animals we live with. Even my cousins who attend a school run by a pastor are told to fast on Wednesday. I mean why should 7 year old kids be fasting We really need to grow out of all these superstitions called religion and faith.
Re: Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan by annunaki2(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2016
I am convinced that the muslim spirit is demonic and that is what pushes so many of it's adherents to commit evil.

(1) (Reply)

SERIOUS ISSUE PLEASE: Whose Words Are In The Qur'an? / Muslims don't celebrate nor greet for Christmas / An African Perspective On Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.