Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More (4174 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by dasparrow: 9:35pm On May 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: After baby don form finsh, u still want to dey open ur big vajina for todger?

Small time u go say u born son with two heads!
All parts of the body don form finish, make he come deposit another head or wetin?

Besides, if he pounds too hard and pound the baby's head commot(u realise e go still dey soft), u go say na one witch wey dey ur village dey do u if u come born pickin without head!

Or d baby dey swallow all d extra sperm, and wen he old, he go dey vomit them back, u go say d baby is allegic to cold dts why mucus dey come out of his nose!

BIG TOTO, mind urself!!

LOL grin grin grin

Chei! cheesy
Re: My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More by iebanehita(m): 3:02am On May 04, 2013
eze moses: its natural for him not to want Bleep you because you are pregnant. don't you know that sex is for relationships and not for marriage. you are yet to feel Hot for the rest of your life o as it will only get worse from now. Big Vjj

the most stooooooooooopid response ever on NL. permit me to ask, r u so d.aft?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Househelp Question / Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? / Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.