Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site (956 Views)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Must Have Tool For Coding/web Development For All Webmasters / A Year Of Code: 500 Students to learn Coding in One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site by webpro(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2008
Hello WebMasters i love the way you assist in helping new designers here. Am currently designing a site that requires username and password for members to login and view their profile. i dont realy knw much about coding and scripting, can any webmaster here please give me in brief how i can incoperate this into my site. the site is a html site, any one with script that i can use for this. pls help me out
Re: Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site by webemerald(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2008
php can accomplish this easily, but you need to get a grasp of it. its very easy. Download a free php ebook here
www.myfreeitbooks.com

If u still need help with it, i can help out email info@myfreeitbooks.com
Re: Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site by Joit(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2008
Webpro, although PHP and MySQL can do this very well but it will be somehow be tedious for you understand codes that could be display in this thread, why not contact Joit Compubook at www.joitcompubook.com or call 08057186051 for a discussion on how to send the files you have designed to him so that he can incorporate the codes and setup the database?
So being a web designer you can then study the codes he programmed in the files and ask questions on the files.
This will help you a lot.
You will be charged very low for the programming.
Re: Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site by teemy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
@webpro, any headway so far?
Re: Please Urgent Help For Coding In A Site by otentic19: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Webpro , get a good book on php and mysql, with these u will be on the right track

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants A Cheap But Beautiful And Compact Website? / World Organisation Of Webmaster Certification & 1 Year Bsc(hons) / Any Code For Changing Look/face Of A Scrollbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.