Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? (5502 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2013
That's what two of Rukky Sanda's fans said. Do you think so?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/does-chika-ike-look-like-shes-bleaching.html

Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by alosiby92(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2013
YE!!!!!! My eyes oh!!!

Maybe it was the lighting sha.... undecided
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Airforce1(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2013
kiss Got mad love for light skinned girls

She's realised the disadvantages of been a dark skinned woman. Lmaaaooooo

She don heed to my advice and bleaching is the colour

Light skin girls rockz and no to dark skin girls

Gennevieve is next angry
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Popowaa: 4:18pm On May 03, 2013
Stop showing ur phoolishness around
Airforce1: kiss Got mad love for light skinned girls

Gennevieve is next angry

3 Likes

Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 03, 2013

Gennevieve is next angry

When u go bleach your own black face?
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2013
U are not serious grin
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 03, 2013

Gennevieve is next angry
C mad man
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by bellaberry: 9:14am On May 04, 2013
Personally, I don't think this is bleaching. I guess it's just the lighting condition under which the shot was taken.
Re: Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? by dasparrow: 12:10pm On May 04, 2013

Gennevieve is next angry

@Bolded

Genevieve is next for what? She is comfortable in her skin unlike you. You on the other hand is black like the night and you seriously lack in the looks department too yet you come here to run your mouth like some deluded americana wanna be!

Son, go take care of your acne, your brown/yellowish eyes and dull charcoal black skin before dissing others. I feel for the light skin woman that will fall for your inferiority stricken pitch black azz.

(1) (Reply)

10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone / Davido Beats And Kicks His Girlfriend Out Of His Leki Home. / Omoni Oboli Pictured With Amarachi (Nigeria's got talent winner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.