Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone (5505 Views)

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. / Female Celebs That Love To Show-Off Their Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
TYRA BANKS
Tyra Banks is one of the most beautiful women in the world, but reaching her can be quite difficult. The model refuses to own a cell phone. Perhaps
she is afraid of ending up like Naomi Campbell, another popular fashion model who is world-renown for throwing phones at people.

TOM CRUISE
Tom Cruise is one of Hollywood’s biggest stars, so perhaps he feels that owning a cell phone is beneath him. Either way, the actor refuses to own one.
There’s no worries for Tom because all his assistants and underlings definitely have cell phones so they can handle all his phone calls for him.

SARAH JESSICA PARKER
Sarah Jessica Parker is a famously fashion forward star, but apparently owning a cell phone doesn’t fit in with her style. Although in SJP’s case, she is
so worried about staying connected that she finds it overwhelming. What would Carrie Bradshaw say?

SIMON COWELL
Simon Cowell is a music mogul and has been spotted speaking on two different cell phones at the same time. The funny thing, neither of these phones
was his. Cowell refuses to own his own mobile device but why own one when you can just grab a phone from someone nearby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Spidermon: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
In case
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by harkande20: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
I dnt blive dhis trash joor

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
ELTON JOHN
Singer Elton John’s voice is renowned around the world, but don’t expect to ever hear it on the other end of cell phone. The rocker refuses to own
such a device. Perhaps if one was bedazzled to match his outfits, then he would comply.

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN
Christopher Walken is a famously weird actor and his cell phone habits are perfectly in line with his character. The actor eschews possessing a device.
When asked, Walken says he doesn’t need one because he “doesn’t exist.”

CASEY AFFLECK
Casey Affleck is the actor and little brother of Ben who refuses to own his own cell phone. Affleck prefers the free-wheeling lifestyle and hates the
device. Luckily for him, everyone is trying to reach Ben anyway so he needn’t worry about staying in touch.

DAVID SEDARIS
Noted writer David Sedaris prefers pen and paper to actually speaking to people on a portable device. If one is lucky, Sedaris can be tracked down at
home on his landline but trying to buzz him while he is out and about is impossible. The writer is notably cell phone free.

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
SHAILENE WOODLEY
Shailene Woodley is one of Hollywood’s biggest hippies. She’s such a free spirit who refuses to be tied down to anything — so much so that she
doesn’t even have a cell phone. Woodley feels that cell phones distract from social interaction so if you see a Hollywood starlet driving around, lost,
it’s probably Woodley needing directions.

VINCE VAUGHN
Vince Vaughn is another proud Hollywood renegade who refuses to be tied down to an electronic device. The actor reportedly hates to always be
accessible to people. He likes to call people back on his own time if they are trying to reach him.

http://www.suggest.com/celebs/1746/10-celebs-who-dont-have-a-cell-phone#page=2

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by tinuolababy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
But it sounds funny to me.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by belamour(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
I
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good they are established and have people reaching for them.

I detest cellphones too. They are a distraction and disturb one when trying to grab sleep. But what can we do? When I am retired, I shall ditch my cellphones.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by missdebs(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
and some pple re loosin dier virginity over iphone 6...i heard sme rich pple use very simple phones sef
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by okotv(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
simplicity at its peak
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by angelTI(f): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hhmm?
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by qadeerkug(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
no cellphone oboy i smell lie here ooh
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tom Cruise no get cell phone. If i hear.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by 9jahubcom(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
story story, once upon a tim
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by TheTownPlanner(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'm sure they have a Secretary or a Personal Assistant or maybe a Manager that carries a cell phone...
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Lily4star(f): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wooooooow
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Big4wig(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
So

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Xsenga(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
undecided
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op I waz hoping Ʊ will mention a nigerian dt refused to own a phone too.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by stevecantrell: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Can't do without my moby. But its always on silent mode, vibration off.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by areson: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Check out this new #doro hit from The Mavins crew.

Download here: The Mavins – Arise ft. Don Jazzy, Reekado Banks & Di’Ja
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by gift01: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Meanwhile nearly every poor man in Nigeria owns like 3 crappy chinko phones
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by willbob(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
That one na just name wetin them dae do with phone way dem no fitdo
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by osifred(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
It's hard to believe.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
I refused to believe this,are they in stone age?

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by am0s(m): 1:45am On Sep 22, 2014
me too. i dnt own a phone
itsd nit really mai type..
cellphone is for children
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 22, 2014
HMM , weird! but true. Shaliene woodley doesn't really have a phone or any social media account, she said that in one of her interview. That's their business undecided
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by MisterLongman(m): 4:22am On Sep 22, 2014
So what if they don't have a cellphone....... They chose not to have one..... Its their life, their decision...... Some peeps are already screaming naija celebs
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by free2ryhme: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Gud to start with
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Sarimah(f): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2014
undecided in this 21st century? shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by hensben(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Sarimah: undecided in this 21st century? shocked
yes oo! some people are not gadgets fanatics and this only occur in western world.
Re: 10 Celebs That Don't Have A Cellphone by Sarimah(f): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
hensben: yes oo! some people are not gadgets fanatics and this only occur in western world.
its hard to believe tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

“DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals / Nigerian Instagram Influencer And Billionaire Hushpuppi Reportedly Dead / Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.