Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Strictly For Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For Atheists (1008 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2013
hello nairaland atheists, firstly let me apologize if you guys find this thread insulting and i do believe most of you were once a christian or maybe already ve pass through several religion before you back out and made conclusion for atheism, and mostly due to frustration, at first you guys feel frustrated as your prayers were not answered or maybe the religion is not working for you as expected before the thought about “does God truely exist?” came into you. and maybe you have dedicate much time and prayed tiredlessly to no avail before you take time to read through the bible with “anger”. when you read the bible with anger or trying to disbelief you will never be satisfied but finding fault everywhere. i would like to say this that you guys are not the only forks who is feeling this way, even true believing christian does so due to all the above. let me also say this, the bible can not and never be satisfactory to human thought, there are mystic to it, those who believe or take the bible matters seriously do so by faith

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2013
the act you guys are doing here to insults and attack other people and what they believe in, is a clear case of frustration. when you are frustrated you are left with anger and bitterness, and that's why you guys are attacking other peoples religion. true atheist or atheism itself do not or does not insults or attact other people believe or religion, its also left for them only. history has it that only disappointed forks does so. you guys are extremist, hope you know what extremism is? you are terrorist due to international law. using violence and mass distruction practices through the internet's which is deformation of characters and wanted by international law. you are full of hatred, you teach, criticized and practice of religious extremism which is very new to atheism. atheism are not fond of such.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Atheists by alfaman2: 2:25pm On May 03, 2013
ok
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2013
if you do not believe in other religion is not by force, the word “faith” comes by hearing. you do not need to see God before you believe. and if you dont, no need to argue or fight or else you are extremist which is a crime by international standard, freedom of association, freedom of religion, freedom of speech and opinion what happens to them. i have been there before, so i know for sure how you guys feels, the time is coming when you will have that knowledge about the ways of God and you will feel embarrassed and ashamed. true atheists do not fight or argue with other religion. except you want me to believe that you guys are agent of negative forces but in disguise in atheism. you must be undercover, let i expose you guys. atheists are the most pieceful people on earth. so you guys have to prove you are one.
Re: Strictly For Atheists by AtheistD(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2013
Joel.:
hello nairaland atheists, firstly let me apologize if you guys find this thread insulting and i do believe most of you were once a christian or maybe already ve pass through several religion before you back out and made conclusion for atheism, and mostly due to frustration, at first you guys feel frustrated as your prayers were not answered to or maybe the religion is not working for you as you expected before the thought about “does God truely exist?” came into you. and maybe you have dedicate much time and prayed tiredlessly all to no avail before you take time to read through the bible with “anger”. when you read the bile with anger or trying to disbelief you will never be satisfied but finding fault everywhere. i would like to say this that you guys are not the only forks who is feeling this why, even true believing christian does due to all the above. let me also say this the bible can notand never be satisfactory to human thought, there are mystic to it, does who believe or take the bible matters seriously do so by faith

Maybe you need to look at the situation on ground. Prayer is not the only thing that makes people christian. What about doctrine? Maybe the bible and other doctrinal facts convinced people to look at things a little closer.
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 03, 2013
I guess this is probably what you pastor told you last night. Whether you will admit it or not, you christians come across as arrogant to others. I know I did when I was christian and I was encouraged to do so by others in christianity. Any teachings on being humble were lost in the noise the arrogant ones were making. It is taught to you at a young age and unfortunately that sticks with you for as long as you are a christian.

You think because you beieve in a sky monster,eat and drink the fleah and blood of jesus,you are a better person. You are a hypocite and judgmental for thinking others are frustrated because they do not think like you do. Most christians lie,cheat,steal and are very selfish. I as a person love to help others ,do good things not because of heaven or some useless crown...i do to others the same way i love to be treated. Stop feeling superior.....idiot!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2013
@ifyness, if you watch my post carefully you will understand that i have never attack other people religion or beliefs. neither bias in this religion section. i am always famed by opinions and credibility i do not take side by anybody. even some people even wonders and questioned if i am christian...
Re: Strictly For Atheists by 2good(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2013
Joel.:
hello nairaland atheists, firstly let me apologize if you guys find this thread insulting and i do believe most of you were once a christian or maybe already ve pass through several religion before you back out and made conclusion for atheism, and mostly due to frustration, at first you guys feel frustrated as your prayers were not answered or maybe the religion is not working for you as expected before the thought about “does God truely exist?” came into you. and maybe you have dedicate much time and prayed tiredlessly to no avail before you take time to read through the bible with “anger”. when you read the bible with anger or trying to disbelief you will never be satisfied but finding fault everywhere. i would like to say this that you guys are not the only forks who is feeling this way, even true believing christian does so due to all the above. let me also say this, the bible can not and never be satisfactory to human thought, there are mystic to it, those who believe or take the bible matters seriously do so by faith

This is for you to ponder on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RXmkftK0Sw
Re: Strictly For Atheists by ooman(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
[size=15pt]sorry but as long as theists continue to wage war against evolution, i will always attack the dumb theists[/size]
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2013
@ ooman, i dont really know you or where you belong, who exactly are you.
Re: Strictly For Atheists by manmustwac(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2013
Joel.:
@ ooman, i dont really know who you are, who exactly are you.
did u watch the the above video posted by 2good? if YES what do you think of it? if NO why?
Re: Strictly For Atheists by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2013
Joel begging for his God.

And pls tell your God to warn his robots to stop knocking on my door in the name of evangelism when they will end the whole discussion with hell fire threat.

You and your bible do more than insult to Atheist by calling them fools. I think you need amend that too.

#AMNESTY WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THOSE STUFF ABOVE IS ATTENDED TO
Re: Strictly For Atheists by ninja4life(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Joel begging for his God.

And pls tell your God to warn his robots to stop knocking on my door in the name of evangelism when they will end the whole discussion with hell fire threat.

You and your bible do more than insult to Atheist by calling them fools. I think you need amend that too.

#AMNESTY WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THOSE STUFF ABOVE IS ATTENDED TO

lol really annoying esp those jw and some thers
Re: Strictly For Atheists by ooman(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2013
Joel.:
@ ooman, i dont really know you or where you belong, who exactly are you.

am a nontheist
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 03, 2013
ooman:

am a nontheist
My friend. I'd like us to have a discussion on non-theism. What do you think?
Re: Strictly For Atheists by ooman(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2013
Reyginus: My friend. I'd like us to have a discussion on non-theism. What do you think?

oya, let it start tongue
Re: Strictly For Atheists by victorDvince: 12:45pm On May 04, 2013
Where is logicboy,victor-NR-ceo and y is alfaman almost silent?
Re: Strictly For Atheists by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. sorry did i laugh out loud
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2013
ooman:

oya, let it start tongue
Okay. I'm on a project this period. Once I'm done, I will open a thread.
Re: Strictly For Atheists by alfaman2: 3:41pm On May 04, 2013
victorDvince: Where is logicboy,victor-NR-ceo and y is alfaman almost silent?

but what do you want me to say?
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2013
@ooman, no, i dont feel like
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2013
victorDvince: Where is logicboy,victor-NR-ceo and y is alfaman almost silent?

lol....the responsibilites of a dark knight cool
Re: Strictly For Atheists by ooman(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2013
Joel.:
@ooman, no, i dont feel like

dont feel like what?
Re: Strictly For Atheists by Joel3(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2013
ooman, i dont feel like watching it. i am on mobile also. and cant afford my mb on that thing

(1) (Reply)

How Woman And Her Pastor Lover ‘set Husband Ablaze’ In Edo / Faithfulness, The Key To Triumphant Living / Baptism In Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.