Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Prevent Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Breast Cancer (501 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Simplest Ways To Prevent Breast Cancer Through An Armpit Detox / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Breast Cancer by qpressng(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2013
I came across this picture and I think it'll be a nice addition to the continuous fight against breast cancer. I am a doctor and everyday, I see women, young and old, come down with this deadly disease.
Social status may play a role in management but it does affect the risk. Infact a deputy governor in Nigeria died from complications arising from breast cancer - she might had the best of available medicine but that does not totally eliminate the eventualities.
Everyday, I silently wish I will wake up to learn that breast cancer, and other forms of cancer, are just a bad dream.... But of course, I know it's not.
However, it's gladening that breast cancer is preventable to a large extent but it's also saddening that a lot of women are either not aware of how to go about it or thinks its too much work.
Saving your own life should not be too much work for you or anybody at that, life is hard - girls are frowning and boys are not smilling - yet there is a reason to stay alive and healthy.
Check http://www.stayinghealthyplus.com/2013/03/13-habits-that-helps-prevent-breast-cancer.html to learn how to stay healthy and prevent and breast cancer.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Experience Sleep Paralysis? / Very Important Info / !!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.