Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) (16867 Views)

Few Months Used Toyota Corool 2005 4sale In Bayelsa @ 600k Used By Me 0813841989 / Get Any Car Or Suv 4frm Cotonou And Still Save Up To 150k Or More Than Buyeing / Banker Dead As Car Plunges Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Rex123(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2013
solidbroda: With all the technology in this car, I thought this car should be able to avoid any kind of accident or keep its occupant safe or at most swim. Money can't buy life sha
. A person who drives an okada and plunges himself into the river might even have escaped doh! grin

Wat happened to ur brain bro?
Really sad!

1 Like

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2013
Fellonigerians: Nigerians!!!! Always in a rush to nowhere!!!

May their souls rest in peace...

Were u there to know whether they were in a rush?

judging by how u reason... it should be Nigerians!!!! Always making false assumptions..
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2013
Rex123:

Wat happened to ur brain bro?
Really sad!
you are the one that should check if you still have engine oil (or brain oil) remaining in that ur head
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by yuzedo: 9:42pm On May 03, 2013
segzi cres: sad angry angry angry see as money just waste sigh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jackbauersballs: And I always though G-wags were indestructible...
G-Wagon? Destroyed??!? This must be STRONG juju! angry

1 Like

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by searchcorp(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2013
malele: wow that car is 28million naira

and the three lives put together is worth how much?

1 Like

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Limaoscar: 9:46pm On May 03, 2013
This is very sad news. May the Lord console the family of the dead and heal the lone survivor in critical condition.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Costa2000(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2013
RIP
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 03, 2013
HORRIFIC DEATH. TRAPPED IN THAT HUNK OF METAL WHILE DROWNING. JUDGEMENT OF SORTS. WONDER WHAT THEY DID IN PAST LIFE
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by everlicious: 10:50pm On May 03, 2013
desthan:
The car actually belongs to Scott tommey- a personal friend.
Which Scott Tomey, the CEO of OSMOSERVE I doubt it.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by darkashes(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=mr.official2][/quote]
cry cry cryrip to the deceased and quick recovery to the wounded.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Butoneday2(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2013
undecidedRIP.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by parcfadi(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2013
R.I.P
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by tolex34(m): 2:28am On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: HORRIFIC DEATH. TRAPPED IN THAT HUNK OF METAL WHILE DROWNING. JUDGEMENT OF SORTS. WONDER WHAT THEY DID IN PAST LIFE
Which 1 be past present future life for accident matter.
R.I.P
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by funkyfella: 4:44am On May 04, 2013
But seriously, Mercedes should be sued for this. The G wagon adverts usually show G wagons breaking through walls n all and they tell us Mercedes hardly summersault due to the weight of the vehicle but look at this mess. Damn!!! RIP 2 d departed....Very sad. To the pple blaming it on overtaking, blame it on our failed, corrupt and ineffective government that has failed to provide us with good roads and has lead to the death of a lot more people!!!!!
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Cholison(m): 4:44am On May 04, 2013
Avoidable disaster too much carelessness and waste of life. R.I.P.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by mrofficial2(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2013
funkyfella: But seriously, Mercedes should be sued for this. The G wagon adverts usually show G wagons breaking through walls n all and they tell us Mercedes hardly summersault due to the weight of the vehicle but look at this mess. Damn!!! RIP 2 d departed....Very sad. To the pple blaming it on overtaking, blame it on our failed, corrupt and ineffective government that has failed to provide us with good roads and has lead to the death of a lot more people!!!!!

Who said it somersaulted? It plunged into a river! And how would the weight of the SUV prevent it from Plunging? The report didn't say it overturned while on motion. Once again, It plunged into a river from a bridge! Unless you're just being sarcastic.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Krasid(m): 5:15am On May 04, 2013
3 people died and you are talking about money.it's not fair oh.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:19am On May 04, 2013
overkill®:
So sad.

The car belongs to Mrs Joy Nnieh-Okunnu, National Coordinator, Hydrocarbon Pollution Restoration Project(HYPREP).

RIP to the deceased.

Irony on top of irony.

The national coordinator of hydrocarbon pollution restoration owning what is one of the worlds highest polluting vehicle.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:20am On May 04, 2013
funkyfella: But seriously, Mercedes should be sued for this. The G wagon adverts usually show G wagons breaking through walls n all and they tell us Mercedes hardly summersault due to the weight of the vehicle but look at this mess. Damn!!! RIP 2 d departed....Very sad. To the pple blaming it on overtaking, blame it on our failed, corrupt and ineffective government that has failed to provide us with good roads and has lead to the death of a lot more people!!!!!

Na wa for una o.

You can't engineer idiocy out of vehicles.

I guess Benz should be sued for Dianas death too.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by brightedge(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2013
What is more important? The SUV or the persons dead? Shouldn't the news read "A driver plunges into River in Bayelsa, 3 Killed". The focus seems to be on the SUV instead of the driver and person's dead.

May God comfort the families of the dead.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by LBT: 7:44am On May 04, 2013
RIP to all those that lost their life may God grant their families the strength to bear the loss. We should all know that our roads are bad and emergency health services are slow and almost non existing, so we all have to drive carefully and intelligently no matter how sophisticated and expensive your ride is because it takes a miracle to survive most accident here in nigeria;like wise many drivers/riders drive like mad people eg they broke my side mirror and the 2 light behind withing 3days: one driver ran away while 2 apologised. It cost 85k to replace/labour. May God protect us and our loved ones.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by 3ace(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2013
yuzedo:

This was probably what those occupants thought that led to their untimely death. Even if Mercedes claimed that the SUV is loaded with safety features that can protect the occupants, wouldn't it be foolhardy for one to be reckless because of the manufacturer's claim? I recently saw an advert of Sony xperia z that the phone can last for about 30 minutes beneath water but I certainly won't deliberately dip it into water simply because I've been assured.

1 Like

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by teeauto(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2013
wonder how we human think, talk, and above all draw conclusion of what they no nothing about. An accident occur and some where busy stating the amount of the car or suv as you people claim, and others where advertising there personal business, while some also said the car was beyond destruction as regards mecedez advert that told them, and for some the money use in purchasing the car is much. And above all the one that baffled me most is the one that said the driver was testing the speedometer that means they where on a top most speed. But the topic reads SUV plunges into river in bayelsa, 3 killed. Our thought should be GOD strengthen the diseased family to bear the lost of there children, uncle, father etc. & for the ones in the hospital GOD show mercy. And the biggest question that should reflect on our minds is where will there soul be for GOD sake. Not the amount of the car, not what mecedez says on advert, not the speed they drove, not the position of the owner of the car. But what matter is what GOD decide for me and you. So in case you have not heard a sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a sinner. So Pls give your life to GOD now tomorrow may be too late.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by tdie: 8:37am On May 04, 2013
SUVs generally are more unstable than smaller vehicles because of the higher center of gravity. Mercedes benzes are no exception. So if the driver performed a sudden maneuver like suddenly overtaking at high speed or the likes, then he would very likely lose control of the vehicle... Mercedes Benz or not.
Anyways RIP to the departed.
Sad...

2 Likes

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by CarCam: 10:59am On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: HORRIFIC DEATH. TRAPPED IN THAT HUNK OF METAL WHILE DROWNING.
[size=16pt]JUDGEMENT OF SORTS.
WONDER WHAT THEY DID IN PAST LIFE[/size]

FACEPALM, LISTEN TO YOURSELF, SMH, WHY CAN'T YOU RESTRAIN YOURSELF OR FOR F.UCK'S SAKE, JUST STFU! angry angry angry
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by bidexolumanish(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2013
na d 28million naira car 4 don cari dem go hell nw.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by bidexolumanish(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2013
na d 28million naira car don cari dem go hell nw.
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 04, 2013
CarCam:

FACEPALM, LISTEN TO YOURSELF, SMH, WHY CAN'T YOU RESTRAIN YOURSELF OR FOR F.UCK'S SAKE, JUST STFU! angry angry angry
THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE wink AWAY FROM LOQUACIOUS AND BELLIGERENT PEOPLE LIKE YOU cheesy
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 04, 2013
I can't believe a G55 Wagon wrecked in this manner.. No this one no be ordinary accident.. G55 Wagon its impossible.. Who photo shop this one again.. ?
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 04, 2013
yuzedo:

Guy i like your comment.. This is a G wagon men.. This one is not ordinary Jor..

1 Like

Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by stannydon(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2013
It was very unfortunate, one of the people died was Dr. Alloy Aguwa, who was the former commissioner for petroleum andenvironment during Ohakim administration and also taught at school of environmental for PG at FUTO, may their souls rest in peace!
Re: SUV Plunges Into River In Bayelsa, 3 Killed (PHOTO) by esesuwababy(f): 9:03am On May 05, 2013
Lord ave mercy on Ūя̲̅ children oooº°˚˚°ºooo RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

014 E350 4matic Benz Toks. 06 Pimped To 014 G500 Benz. 012 Range Evouge Toks. / Brand New Standard Used 2009 Saturn Vue Super Clean / 2003 Honda Accord EX **CLEARED***Pre-ordered By Katki Of Nairaland**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.