Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Why Are Blacks Subhuman - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Blacks Subhuman (8994 Views)

Why Are Blacks Criticised Over Their Hairstyle / Natural Hair? / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Why Are Blacks Obsessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Blacks Subhuman by ayanle456: 7:01pm On May 03, 2013
Why?
Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 03, 2013
why are you trolling?

why?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by Rgp92: 10:14pm On May 03, 2013
What do you mean by sub human? last time i check somalia is the worst country to live in, that place is controlled by retards for retarded people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by ayanle456: 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
H-Star89:
why are you trolling?

why?

am not trolling, why do you people look so ugly and unpleasing to the nake eye?
Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by ayanle456: 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
Rgp92: What do you mean by sub human? last time i check somalia is the worst country to live in, that place is controlled by retards for retarded people.

somalis dont look like gorillas

you guys look like gorillas, we look like angels

Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by Rgp92: 9:12pm On May 06, 2013
HAHAHAHAHHA retard
Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by somalia5: 4:06am On May 07, 2013
Rgp92: HAHAHAHAHHA retard

which looks like a human, and which looks like an animal

Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by gbantu23: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
U kno no homo, but Sometimes I feel As if SOMALIANS are a ungodly test from the devil ??! We don't kno where these niggas came from, they just showed up in Africa one day we don't know who and what and why they were running What if this SOMALIANS used to live in Palestine and they were the true resident of Sodom and Gommora. That wuld make perfect sence.

Like I ain't gay I really am not, but when am around SOMALIANS, I wouldn't mind DICK RAMMIMG THAT EMASCULATED LOOKING AFRIKAN, I feel,it's the treatment he deserves!

I honestly don't consider them men, how can u be a men when u look like ur woman

They are skinny and scronny, which gives the impression you can just grab them and have runway with them

WE ALL KNO they hate their women, part of the reason East Africans have had so much success fucking SOMALIANS women it's coz they rather marry anyone but...

Another tell tell sign is the man kiss other men upon acquientence, and that's just bizarre!!!

But Most importantly above all: they have a mazzochistic nature the same way women do, SOMALIANS love to provock irritate just so they can get beat up, I think SOMALIANS really badly constantly want somebody to rough them up, torture them, spit on them and constantly remind them that they r just SOMALIANS, a feminine looking creature despite all his hope to make himself a tough guy. They said god made bantus ugly, that's fair I can take dat from ur women but God turned ur Men into pretty little maiden slaves for the Arabs to use, and how the somalian is devoted to licking the white ARABS anus! He wount let anyone take that right from him no matter, what! nd we all know how violently gay ARABS are, they must surely use you!!! U'll Neva feel at home in AFRIKA, that's y u can't stop fighting amongst urselves. U'll Neva eva be as big as other Africans coz ur not AFRIKANS .

Check out my channel on Instagram @gbantu_23 for learning purpose!

Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by gbantu23: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
PWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOOK AT THIS SHHHITTT !!!!

GOT A NERVE TO CALL THEMSELVES AFRICAN...

Y' ALL SOMALIANS JUST GIVE US WET DREAM IN AFRICA!

Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by gbantu23: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
gbantu23:
U kno no homo, but Sometimes I feel As if SOMALIANS are a ungodly test from the devil ??! We don't kno where these niggas came from, they just showed up in Africa one day we don't know who and what and why they were running What if this SOMALIANS used to live in Palestine and they were the true resident of Sodom and Gommora. That wuld make perfect sence.

Like I ain't gay I really am not, but when am around SOMALIANS, I wouldn't mind DICK RAMMIMG THAT EMASCULATED LOOKING AFRIKAN, I feel,it's the treatment he deserves!

I honestly don't consider them men, how can u be a men when u look like ur woman

They are skinny and scronny, which gives the impression you can just grab them and have runway with them

WE ALL KNO they hate their women, part of the reason East Africans have had so much success fucking SOMALIANS women it's coz they rather marry anyone but...

Another tell tell sign is the man kiss other men upon acquientence, and that's just bizarre!!!

But Most importantly above all: they have a mazzochistic nature the same way women do, SOMALIANS love to provock irritate just so they can get beat up, I think SOMALIANS really badly constantly want somebody to rough them up, torture them, spit on them and constantly remind them that they r just SOMALIANS, a feminine looking creature despite all his hope to make himself a tough guy. They said god made bantus ugly, that's fair I can take dat from ur women but God turned ur Men into pretty little maiden slaves for the Arabs to use, and how the somalian is devoted to licking the white ARABS anus! He wount let anyone take that right from him no matter, what! nd we all know how violently gay ARABS are, they must surely use you!!! U'll Neva feel at home in AFRIKA, that's y u can't stop fighting amongst urselves. U'll Neva eva be as big as other Africans coz ur not AFRIKANS .

Check out my channel on Instagram @gbantu_23 for learning purpose!

Haha I live in Minnesota, the biggest hotbed of Somalians in diaspora and the women got big butts. But I know deep down, most Somali girls would rather be with an Arab, AA, West African, Caribbean or even white guy. Haha it's tough for Somali nigggas out here
Re: Why Are Blacks Subhuman by fightforchange1(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
black are not subhuman, we just look a little different. to me i could care less about what anybody feel about my tribal, culture, ethnicity or my ancestry. People are a little crazy. I know this because i look very different from all the other races and i dont think a whole lot of that. Its something called xenophobia, a lot of people suffer from that. The sad part is that a lot of people hide their prejudices and it reflects through different parts of american society. I was taught that what is done in the dark will come to the light. No matter what a person does to hide their prejudices, it will surface in one way or another.
American society is work in progress, some things about our society are somewhat premature, Are white people considering and exploring african american contributions to american society. The prejudices of some white folks in the usa will be reflected in the awareness they have of our contributions to american society. I not saying this in way that i particularly care about european-americans acknowledgement of african americans contributions but it will show the progress the country itself has made.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Stereotypes / [must Read] 10 Barbaric Practices That Still Exist In Nigeria Today / Countries That Speak Igbo Languge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.