Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (52964 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Negroid use somali/ethiopians to uplift themselves. Because without somalis/ethiopians blacks only had a history of slavery and were walking around nude before europeans came. This is why the blacks here and online who are afrocentrics try so hard to use somalis and ethiopians and place them on a peddle stool like the gods we are.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by tpia5: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
i know you're trying to tempt me, but i'll pass. wink
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by PAPAAFRICA: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
somalia11: Negroid use somali/ethiopians to uplift themselves. Because without somalis/ethiopians blacks only had a history of slavery and were walking around nude before europeans came. This is why the blacks here and online who are afrocentrics try so hard to use somalis and ethiopians and place them on a peddle stool like the gods we are.
lol

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by birdman(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2013
naima0 is that you? smh
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2013
birdman: naima0 is that you? smh

yes nigggger
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2013
bleeping zoomalian ADEEN grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by birdman(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
somalia11:

yes nigggger

lol. fail thread
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Do you know that some negros dont even know that the ancient Egyptians were even Somali in the first place? undecided
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2013
lepasharon: Do you know that some negros dont even know that the ancient Egyptians were even Somali in the first place? undecided

They want to claim our history. Somali, Ethiopians and Nubians all speak afroasiatic languages. But the American blacks will claim anyone before claiming west African

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by misskaedy(f): 5:31am On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11: Negroid use somali/ethiopians to uplift themselves. Because without somalis/ethiopians blacks only had a history of slavery and were walking around nude before europeans came. This is why the blacks here and online who are afrocentrics try so hard to use somalis and ethiopians and place them on a peddle stool like the gods we are.

That is not true. My friends and I have never wanted to be somali/ethiopian. My friends and I are proud and happy to be Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2013
misskaedy:

That is not true. My friends and I have never wanted to be somali/ethiopian. My friends and I are proud and happy to be Nigerian.

if thats the case why do u guys wear weaves and wish you guys straight nose instead of a wide nose. come on son.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by misskaedy(f): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2013
somalia11:

if thats the case why do u guys wear weaves and wish you guys straight nose instead of a wide nose. come on son.

Why do somalians want to be white? You guys want to be white too and you hate blacks. Stop being a hypocrite. You guys celebrate everyday that you are not black but that you have white looking features. Stop hating on blacks and wasting your time. It makes no sense. I was made by God, God made everybody beautiful. God is mad at you right now for insulting blacks.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2013
misskaedy:

Why do somalians want to be white? You guys want to be white too and you hate blacks. Stop being a hypocrite. You guys celebrate everyday that you are not black but that you have white looking features. Stop hating on blacks and wasting your time. It makes no sense. I was made by God, God made everybody beautiful. God is mad at you right now for insulting blacks.

no somalis say they are white. somalis have no history with whites unlike west africans who got enslaved by them. whites came to somalia 1900's.

its actually negroids who bleach their skin and have surgery to look white. somalis already have features like straight nose and soft hair.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by tonychristopher: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2013
East African have one of the most docile mental capability in African history from Sudan to somalia no intellectual act no tech no sophisticated economy now they have complex want to be white instead of themselves and black Americans are the most dehumanising people no home all in jail thank lord I am igbo and nigerian

somalia11:

no somalis say they are white. somalis have no history with whites unlike west africans who got enslaved by them. whites came to somalia 1900's.

its actually negroids who bleach their skin and have surgery to look white. somalis already have features like straight nose and soft hair.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 1:25am On Aug 03, 2013
east africans aka somalia,ethiopia,eritrea dont want to be white, they want to be who they are. Black is something you guys in west africa identify yourself as. we identify with our ethnicity. even then we have different features from you west africans.

we have better history than all of you, we are the people who had written history, we did more historically than all of west africa combined. so sit your self down.

tonychristopher:
East African have one of the most docile mental capability in African history from Sudan to somalia no intellectual act no tech no sophisticated economy now they have complex want to be white instead of themselves and black Americans are the most dehumanising people no home all in jail thank lord I am igbo and nigerian

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by sultan003(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
You guys are not even a pure breed..... You are neither white or black.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
sultan003: You guys are not even a pure breed..... You are neither white or black.

no 1 is pure, but horners are more pure than u guys

we were here before u
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2013

Why would anyone want to claim people who can't feed themselves. People who haven't learn how to swat flies of their face. People who has the lowest iq and literacy rates in the world. People who lack dentist and other physicians so they walk around with the fukk up teeth. This comment is aim at only somalis, as I like Ethiopians and Eritreans. Turn on any station in America in the morning and you see a bunch of Somalis on feed the children.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11: east africans aka somalia,ethiopia,eritrea dont want to be white, they want to be who they are. Black is something you guys in west africa identify yourself as. we identify with our ethnicity. even then we have different features from you west africans.

we have better history than all of you, we are the people who had written history, we did more historically than all of west africa combined. so sit your self down.

And now you are sh!!t, aint that a shame. The most fukk up region in Africa is the horn. In east Africa Kenya is the powerhouse. Y'all bunch are so poor and stupid. Lowest iq and literacy rate in Africa.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2013

Does this look naked? undecided

Actually West Africa had way more civilizations than the horn.
[img]http://teacherweb.ftl.pinecrest.edu/snyderd/APHG/projects/MUN-BC/maps/kingdoms.jpg[/img]

NOt only that, but West African civilizations are actually OLDER!

Trust me...Black/Africans don't need to claim Somalis. ESPECIALLY ME! ANd my ancestors were not slaves. My ancestors actually brutally defeated and massacred their slave masters.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Rgp92: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
No African trying to claim somalia or ethiopia. Somalia is the biggest disgrace on earth.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Also West African civilizations were much more advanced than those of the Horn from science, literacy,warfare,education, scholarship, wealth, etc. The only horn civilization that was impressive were those by Ethiopia, especially the architecture. But other than that...The rest of the horn doesn't come close.

West Africans like those from Timbuktu were practicing astronomy before Europeans.

And it gets worse. If you want to throw in Bantu people and say they're a monolithic group and not just a language group then its no competition!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
KidStranglehold: Also West African civilizations were much more advanced than those of the Horn from science, literacy,warfare,education, scholarship, wealth, etc. The only horn civilization that was impressive were those by Ethiopia, especially the architecture. But other than that...The rest of the horn doesn't come close.

West Africans like those from Timbuktu were practicing astronomy before Europeans.

And it gets worse. If you want to throw in Bantu people and say they're a monolithic group and not just a language group then its no competition!

You don't even have to that much back in ancient times but look at the horn and west Africa and see the difference from education, development and everything else. The worst region in Africa is the horn.

The only thing those fools are proud of is they have narrow noses like the white men. Ain't that a shame if your only pride is something u have no power over.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
"We ... traveled by sea to the city of Kulwa [Kilwa in East Africa]...Most of its people are Zunuj, extremely black...The city of Kulwa is amongst the most beautiful of cities and most elegantly built... Their uppermost virtue is religion and righteousness and they are Shafi'i in rite."

Ibn Battuta, A.D. 1331

"The scholars of Timbuctoo yielded in nothing, to the saints in the sojourns in the foreign universities of Fez, Tunis, and Cairo. They astounded the most learned men of Islam by their erudition. That these Negroes were on a level with the Arabian savants is proved by the fact that they were installed as professors in Morocco and Egypt. In contrast to this, we find that Arabs were not always equal to the requirements of Sankore." 2 As a center of intellectual achievement, Timbuktu earned a place next to Cairo and other leading North African cities."

Dubois, Felix. Timbuctoo the Mysterious

Yeah...We so have to claim Horners...Especially Somalis. wink
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

You don't even have to that much back in ancient times but look at the horn and west Africa and see the difference from education, development and everything else. The worst region in Africa is the horn.

The only thing those fools are proud of is they have narrow noses like the white men. Ain't that a shame if your only pride is something u have no power over.

I know you don't have to look far back, but I just want to play his little game since I'm bored and looking for entertainment. Yep...All he is just to brag about his physical features. Yet Fulanis of West Africa have those same features. Especially those from Nigeria whose Y-DNA is 100% E1b1a. Horners are not the only ones with narrow noses, it can be found in other Africans.

But yeah West Africa has had WAAAAY more civilizations than the horn, and if you want to include Bantu speakers, it gets worse.
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

They want to claim our history. Somali, Ethiopians and Nubians all speak afroasiatic languages. But the American blacks will claim anyone before claiming west African

Nonsense! Nubians DO NOT speak a Afro-Asiatic language. Stop claiming...They speak a Nile Saharan language. And language families do not define anything. The only person claiming here is you.

Do you not know these people speak a Afro-Asiatic language? grin

Meanwhile these people speak a Niger-Congo language family the same language spoken by West African NEGROIDS who you hate on!!! shocked shocked shocked

HA!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Nonsense! Nubians DO NOT speak a Afro-Asiatic language. Stop claiming...They speak a Nile Saharan language. And language families do not define anything. The only person claiming here is you.

Do you not know these people speak a Afro-Asiatic language? grin

Meanwhile these people speak a Niger-Congo language family the same language spoken by West African NEGROIDS who you hate on!!! shocked shocked shocked

HA!

Checkmate! This should end this convo
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Horus(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2013

This video below will shut your mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzVX_OHnOE

white man tells truth about black egypt
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Horus:

This video below will shut your mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzVX_OHnOE

white man tells truth about black egypt

idiot egyptians are originally from the horn as they followed the nile

somalis worship a crow called waq, their is a city in somalia called cabudwaq meaining worship waq

this crow can be seen on egyptian pyramids

look at the people in southern egypt they look like somali and ethiopians

all that being said somalis dont talk about ancient egypt as they were cursed by god
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by lepasharon(f): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
^ they were cursed by god?..so u beleive the bible then
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by somalia11: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
lepasharon: ^ they were cursed by god?..so u beleive the bible then

the bible and quran have alot in common

pharoh said he was god and god condemned him

thats why he is a mummy today being paraded every where

so no somali is gonna claim egyptians even thou somalis worshipped the same gods like waq but we are muslim now

i have no idea why blacks in west africa would claim egypt u guys have nothin in common
Re: The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

the bible and quran have alot in common

pharoh said he was god and god condemned him

thats why he is a mummy today being paraded every where

so no somali is gonna claim egyptians even thou somalis worshipped the same gods like waq but we are muslim now

i have no idea why blacks in west africa would claim egypt u guys have nothin in common

Still doesn't change the fact that you guys are dirt poor, illiterates, and still haven't figured out how to keep flies out of your face. Damn shame if u ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / The Negative Impact Of Westernization In Nigeria / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.